zombie vs vampire who would win

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i just recently watched the ep of deadliest warrior concerning zombies vs vampires this is a very unfair match up

they said zombies were a virus programed to kill humanity if this was true zombies would not even go after vampires since they are dead if a zombie were to somehow bite a vampire the zombie would become a vampire because of the vampires blood.

if a vampire bit a zombie it would be servery poisoned because they cant handle dead mans blood its a poison to them

a vampire has way more intelligence then a zombie if a vampire came up against a zombie herd im sure it would run
these things are why i think nether one would win

who do you think would win and why

im uploading this ep right now for any one to watch if they want ill post it here when done

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    That was the worst episode of a silly show.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited October 2011
    i like the show but i admit this ep was very silly
    edited October 2011
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4UZSC4ES

File name: .s03e10.rar
    File description: enjoy tds-totse
    File size: 346.75 MB
    edited October 2011
    I like the section where they compare the weapons. But when they do the 5 v 5 face off it is pure silliness which proves little to nothing.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    Vampires are rumored to not be able to stand sunlight, automatically giving zombies the upper hand since they can attack while the vampires are sleeping.
    edited October 2011
    But Zombies are brainless masses that might not know how to exploit that intel.
    edited October 2011
    how the hell are zombies winning maybe if there was 500 zombies to 1 vampire if army men or left for dead people can take on zombies im sure a vampire could the vampire wins btw
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    Old school zombies or new school rage filled zombies?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2011
    Even if it is the rage filled zombies like from the 28 films I still have to say that vampires would win. Vampires are much more intelligent. They are usually more intelligent than humans so I don't see why a vampire would have a problem with a zombie or even a small horde. One thing that would sway the battle to the zombie favor would be if there were hundreds of zombies vs. a few vampires. Zombies might win in that case just because of sheer numbers.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    So we're just ignoring the vampire weaknesses?
    edited October 2011
    zombies wont even go after vampires who are sleeping because they think there already dead
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    After reading some Bam Stroker at work today I have to go with Vampires, they are fucking crafty fuckers.

Zombies only exist to feed on human fleash, they would no way be able to know how to kill a vampire.
    Allthough the zombie has no blood for the vampire to drink, the vampire (if at full strength) would still be able to kill it.