Fuck Dale Farm!

edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Bunch of gypsy retards, apparently they've been evicted for serious and they're going to get moved on very shortly. Why must they live on our countryside, making it look like a shithole? Perhaps if they'd have gotten jobs and real houses, they wouldn't be in such a sticky situation. It's a shame though, they're just going to move on and camp up somewhere else.

Is there a real solution?

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Bunch of gypsy retards, apparently they've been evicted for serious and they're going to get moved on very shortly. Why must they live on our countryside, making it look like a shithole? Perhaps if they'd have gotten jobs and real houses, they wouldn't be in such a sticky situation. It's a shame though, they're just going to move on and camp up somewhere else.

Is there a real solution?

Convince them there oil is beneath it and give them some old drilling rigs. I would give it a week and the whole place would have collapsed.

Or convince the US government there is oil beneath it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Convince them there oil is beneath it and give them some old drilling rigs. I would give it a week and the whole place would have collapsed.

Or convince the US government there is oil beneath it.

Why do you always take a opportunity to knock the US government when the British government is always right there in the thick of shit when it comes to oil grabbing right alongside US troops. It is not our governments it is the oil money and there banker bakers that pull the strings of both of our governments.

It is statements like these on your part that often make me wonder if you are the age you say you are.

On topic: Is this the event you were talking about Trx100?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oct/17/dale-farm-residents-bailiffs-eviction
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Send in Eisantzgruppen squads?

Seriously though, they aren't abiding by laws and as much as I hate the laws of the land, they just turn everything they live on into a shithole.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    Shits going down live on TV.

Fucking hippy "protesters" folded right away by the looks of it, here I was wanting a Waco.

They are saying the pikies have an "ex-army vehicle" ,I bet its a fucking land rover.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    This hasn't made the news internationally, never heard of it until now.

I haven't looked at it very hard but, the gov should give them access to government housing if they want to evict them.

Essex's reputation has made it globally though.... ;)
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    This hasn't made the news internationally, never heard of it until now.

I haven't looked at it very hard but, the gov should give them access to government housing if they want to evict them.

Essex's reputation has made it globally though.... ;)
    They are given the chance of "real" houses, or legal sites to live on (both private and govt run).
    The fact is that this site is on protected green belt land (that these hippy "activists" no doubt want to protect") and allthough some of it has planning permission it has been added to over the years illeagally.

If they want to be called travellers then they should move round and travel, not squat for years.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    _56154590_dalefarm2.jpg

"Heeeere's Johnny!"
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    Why do you always take a opportunity to knock the US government when the British government is always right there in the thick of shit when it comes to oil grabbing right alongside US troops. It is not our governments it is the oil money and there banker bakers that pull the strings of both of our governments.

It is statements like these on your part that often make me wonder if you are the age you say you are.

Because the US govt always lead on oil grabbing missions. Australia nearly always comes along to play also, but if some one made a joke about Aus being an oil grabbing country, people would look bemused.

Its statements like that that make me wonder if some days your sense of humour is turned off...

Nice pic Remade, is that from Dale farm or somewhere else?

I heard the police had been shooting down at Dale farm. Apparently they won a teddy bear, a goldfish and an inflatable plastic hammer.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Because the US govt always lead on oil grabbing missions. Australia nearly always comes along to play also, but if some one made a joke about Aus being an oil grabbing country, people would look bemused.

Its statements like that that make me wonder if some days your sense of humour is turned off...

Nice pic Remade, is that from Dale farm or somewhere else?

I heard the police had been shooting down at Dale farm. Apparently they won a teddy bear, a goldfish and an inflatable plastic hammer.

Your constant bashing of the US makes me wonder if you have had your sense of reality turned off. The US government it a tool, a pawn, no different than your government that is is by the international corporate community to execute their long term goal of one world government. So blaming the US government for what is happening is like bitching at the clown when you get a bad hamburger at McDonalds, nither one of the is running the show they are just the front man.