"The most fucked up you've been" thread

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited February 2014 in Man Cave
So after last night, which I will detail here in the best recollection I can, I have decided we need a thread where we can talk about our most messed up experiences on drugs. It can be anything from the most intense trip you've had to the time where you literally were a walking Zombie.

My personal benchmark is the time I was at the National DnB Awards earlier this year and tried 50mg of Methoxetamine. That drug came back to haunt me last night.

I had a friend over and we frequently get drunk and try out different drugs. We had no scales so we eyeballed the methoxetamine (MXE) and kept it under our tongues for a minute or so. My friend is a LOT skinnier than I, so I thought I'd give her less.
Considering I had also had a lot of Morphine and Alcohol, this was going to get a lot more intense.
Before I knew it, I was chatting to my University Security and needed a piss. So she kept taking to them while I went and boom. There went my legs. Then my arms. Then as I muttered to myself - my speech as well.
I returned to Security, bottle of beer in hand and tried to talk, making no sense at all. 2 Security Guards I know who are total pill monsters, and a Duty Warden who I'm mates with were all pissing themselves at me.
I decided to walk back home, and they followed me.

"Would one like an opium-laced cigarette?" I remember saying to my friend before one of the Security guards tackled me and tried to put me into a bush. I was genuinely cool with it, and could have easily passed out there and then. As I rolled out of the bush, I was making "no angels" on the floor. Like snow angels, but with nothing, hence the name.
As we got back to my balcony after I had to be held up by my friend who is a year older, but about 60 kilos lighter, and lit up, the 3 people came back and said "Oi RemadE, you can't smoke up there!" so I went "Oh...:(" and sat on the stairs, where they all came and bundled me. I returned to my room and she wanted to get as fucked up as I was, so we both monged out and pretty much passed out on my floor with my duvet under us.

Like I said, this was almost on par with the first time I tried MXE in Birmingham. I had a pocketful of live shotgun cartridges and half an Oz of freshly harvested weed I grew, walking round Birmingham (shootings and stabbings galore) on a Friday night and the entire time I was just holding onto my mate as I was too far gone to even comprehend whether I was dreaming or not. As the 4 of us returned back to the Hotel, Tordek (from here) was playing with the taps and kept going "I am the tap man!" in a robotic voice, my support in town who I was attached to was crawling along the Hotel coridoor floor and the other one thought he was a terrapin.
This was at 4am, and most people on that floor were just standing in their doorways and I couldn't see their faces.
Kinda glad I didn't, to be fair.

So, what was the time you were most fucked up on a drug?

Comments

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    Shit, last night I was fucked. I took shot after shot steadily for three hours, then smoked two bong loads of chronic. The only reason I'm not hung over is because I took some vitamins at 4am when I got up to use the bathroom.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited October 2011
    a bottle of zicam and 20mgs of 2ce.
  • nenglmnenglm New Arrival
    edited October 2011
    when i was 15, i got cocky and told every1 i can finish this entire bottle of bacardi gold.
    I finished half, then passed out.
    From what i heard, i pissed in my friend's dad cloths and almost took a shit in front of his brother.
    Woke up naked the next day.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2011
    one time i remember smoking out in my friends van . smoked a roach blunt and i was drinking some tequila i was fucking stoned + drunk which was a first for me . i remember me and my other friend went to norms and went to go get something to eat but i remember i was paranoid as fuck . i thought these two dudes in black were cops . but yea Lol i think everyone at the restaurant knew we were fucked on something. i remember one guy coming up to the counter and saying " that's funny someone should tape this "
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    There's a few times that stand out to me.

-My first real speedball (heroin and adderall). I think I drank later too.

-The time I smoked more than a ten piece of heroin in a sitting to myself. My friend bought a 20 piece but it was closer to a 30 so he shared it with me. He was addicted and that was like, my second time smoking heroin. Anyways he started feeling nauseous so he said I could finish it. I went straight cross eyed after finishing the piece (I also only had one contact in, so my eye sight was pretty fucked up). I puked a couple times, was pale as fuck and dripping sweat. I ended up sobering up a little later and went to another friends and drank some beers and absolutely dominated at beer pong (which of course brought back my buzz hella so I was all sorts of fucked up again). Now that I'm looking back on it, I think everytime I used heroin I was either drunk or got drunk afterwards...

-My first "2c-B" trip. Based on my trip the other night on 2c-b, I'm thinking it was actually 2c-e. Either way, definitely fucked my world up.

-The time I got blacked out drunk, tried to hit on my friends girlfriend, on her birthday, at my friends older sisters house. I proceeded to act belligerently drunk, tried to start a fight with people who were like 5 years older than me (I'm a scrawny kid, I'm not a fighter and I never act that way, so when I heard about my behavior I was shocked). I also pissed off my coke dealer while trying to get this other chick some coke. I then left the apartment (I have no clue how I knew which way to head back home, I was pretty far from my house) and walked towards some friends of mine who were coming to meet up with me (they knew how fucked up I was and knew they better get to me before the cops did). I was walking and texting because the kid whos girlfriend I was hitting on was texting me threatening me, plus I was texting his girlfriend acting like an ass trying to get her to leave with me and while doing all this, I walked into like a telephone pole I think? Idk, but I cracked my head open and had blood dripping down my face, covering up my phone. Waking up the next day was terrible, pretty much thought everyone hated me and I just wanted to die. One of the worst nights ever now that I think about it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    The most fucked up I have ever been was around November of 81. I was statinoned at Ft. Stewart and there was a little bar in Hinesville, GA called The Why Not Disco. Ever other Monday night, in between paydays, they had drink and drown night. This event was $6.00 at the door and all you could drink, bottom or top shelf. The last thing I recall was getting in a taxi, riding back to the base, and the cabbie trying to get out of me which barracks was mine. The next thing I recall was 36 hours later waking up in the post hospital with tubes in my nose and a nurse telling me I had almost died from alcohol poisoning. She said that when the cabbie dropped me off at the ER my B.A.C was .57%. You die at .60% so yeah, I was pretty trashed.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Jeez! Alcohol poisoning isn't fun. Heard tales from my Dad after he had a whole .75l bottle of Bacardi in Greece just before I was born. Got some good tales here, guys. Been imagining them as I read through :D
    edited October 2011
    You wanna hear the worst part Remade? I was such a degenerate back then that the first thing I did when I was released from the hospital was to stop at the PX and grab a six pack LOL.
    edited October 2011
    Lawl! Well to be fair, I'm sure it made a good painkiller ;)

Also never mix Valium, beer and trees.
    Arm%20%28Medium%29.jpg
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    I was trying to robo trip, but I hated the taste, so I got sixty of the jelly pills and swallowed all of them within five minutes. I got a terrible stomach ache, the kind where it feels like you just took sixty fat ass pills, and then hallucinated, it felt like my blood was pudding. My belly hurt so bad that I just lied down for hours but I had some great hallucinations about riding a dragon into some city.

The first time I did ketamine was pretty crazy also, It got to me so fast that I forgot I had taken anything. I thought to myself "I am experiencing God right now."
    edited October 2011
    Osiris wrote: »
    I was trying to robo trip, but I hated the taste, so I got sixty of the jelly pills and swallowed all of them within five minutes. I got a terrible stomach ache, the kind where it feels like you just took sixty fat ass pills, and then hallucinated, it felt like my blood was pudding. My belly hurt so bad that I just lied down for hours but I had some great hallucinations about riding a dragon into some city.

The first time I did ketamine was pretty crazy also, It got to me so fast that I forgot I had taken anything. I thought to myself "I am experiencing God right now."

Never a big fan of ket myself. The thought of K-Holing put me off, but now you've got me interested again.
    And to be fair, I can understand how you were pretty fucked off 60 pills! Jesus Christ, man. I'm guessing the hallucinations were closed eye visuals? Almost like a projector behind your eyelids.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited October 2011
    My worst and most terrible drug experience was actually about a week or so ago.

My friend came home from college for the weekend and we didnt know what to do so I said "Hey. Wanna get high?" and he was like "Fuck yeah." So I contact my dealer and we drive all the way across town to him and get a half 8th of some OG Kush. We got two very decently sized nugs and decided to go to our spot where we smoke.
    This spot is called "The Wetlands" its a bit of a swampy area with a path and forests everywhere. We always went there to smoke some fine cigars. The thing about the wetlands is we usually go there when it is like 3:00 in the afternoon. When we got there it was around 9:30 at night and it was pitch black. We go there with the intention to get INCREDIBLY HIGH. We wanted to get higher than high. My friend originally wanted to smoke it all in one sitting but I said that we should smoke one nug then enjoy our time then when we get to his house we smoke the rest. He liked that idea.
    Anyway, we get to a little cleared area with a sitting shack at the wetlands and roll a joint. There was a lot of weed in that joint. He pulls out his I phone and puts on a song to smoke too and we light up. Puff in and passing. The joint took about 5 minuets to smoke. We were just sitting there being happy. We were fairly close to the road and could hear cars pass every once in a while. My buddy decideds to put on a trippy youtube video on his I phone and we are in a trance. This is where the "trip" was getting iffy. Neither of us could figure out if the video was tripping or if our minds were making it do what it did. Once the video is finished he and I are in awe. We talk to eachother about how we couldnt tell if the video was tripping us out or if the weed was making us trip balls. At about this point we were feeling that we were in a medium between reality and the metaphysical world.
    Suddenly a car drives by. Now I would almost swear it kept going but we were so tripped out we convinced ourselves it stopped. We begin to think it may have been a cop. That would have been bad so we decided to walk into the woods a bit. I am having slight visual hallucinations (not like full figures but shit darting around in the forest) and some minor audio hallucinations. Apperently my buddy was hearing voices talking to him hardcore and having about the same visual effects and I was.
    We start to talk in order to gain control of the trip.
    "What if it was the cops?" I ask
    "I dont know man. I just dont know." he replies.
    After more talking about what we would do if someone came across us we realize we had been walking for at least 10 minuets and decide that if someone were to come try and get us (like cops or something) they would have caught up to us by now and we turn back to go to his car. The trip has not let up. It was still intenisfying at this point.
    We start heading back and my friend is hearing voices calling out. Something like "who? who is there?" and I cant hear it so im freaking out.
    "What if they have a dog?" he asked
    "Fuck man. I dunno...." I reply.
    One of my worst fears is being attacked by a dog while in the dark. This fear actually stems from another time with the same friend when we went on a walk and a dog came running up to us. But that is for another post.
    We keep walking and I fear we have become lost. We are definitly disoriented and still getting higher. Finally we come across some landmarks that tell us we are headed in the right direction.
    After more walking we reach the car. We take a look around to make sure no one was around and there were no signs that anyone had been near but we were still tripping too hard to know for sure.
    And then we drove.
    Driving was definitly a bad idea at this point because we were still high as hell. I assume it is less than 30 minuets since we smoked. We were on the country roads and it all looked and felt like a SNES video game. It was insane. His driving was defintily impaired though and we both agreed after the fact that we definitly should not have driven.
    Finally we close in near his house. Its out in the country so we turn onto the road that leads to his place. There was a white SUV at the stop sign at this street and he was postive it was a cop. I was positive it wasnt. When he turned in we almost hit the car. We were afraid we did because we had driven in hid fathers Audi and it was an expensive and nice car.
    We pull into his driveway and park in front of his garage. My friend and I are still mega tripping and he walks out and tells me to follow him. We walk into the forest behind his house. The walk was dificult because we had no defined path and we had to sort of follow the fence separating the forest from his pool. We were still at the same amount of high that we were when we were walking through the forest at The Wetlands. We walk for what felt like 15 minuets but it was only about five until we stop and he tells me to drop the weed on the ground near the fence so if we got caught by anyone we wouldnt have it on us and we could get it back later. We walk for another 5 minuets that felt much longer until we reach his backdoor. We go into his house and its only about 10:15.
    We make a quick dash to his bedroom and chill there. The bad stuff seemed to be over. We sat on his bed and watched some youtube which got our mind off the fact the we thought there were invisible cops after us.
    Then his sister knocks on the door. We both kinda freak out because we are still blazed like camels. He gets up and opens the door.
    "What?" He said trying not to seem incredibly stoned.
    She smiled the kind of smile that one would give if they knew you were doing something wrong. Yep. She knew.
    "Car keys?" she replied.
    He grabbed the keys and handed them to her. And closed the door. We start to wonder if he scraped that one white SUV that we passed. He was almost convinced he did but we calmed down by reasuring ourselves that the other driver would have done something and his dad would have come down instead of his sister.
    We finally fall asleep around 11:15 and we were still high as shit.
    I wake up around 12:45 to a text from my mom. She wanted me to get home. I wake up my friend and it takes a while but he finally drives me home. We stop outside of my house around 1:30-45 and have a goodbye smoke. We talked about how we couldnt tell if we were still buzzing from the weed or if it was the cigarette buzz.
    He drives off and I finally get inside and crash on my bed.
    It was an interesting night.
    edited October 2011
    There was this one time I took several neurontin (nerve pain medication, fucks you up but isn't euphoric, not worth trying), some fentanyl and then went and got my friend a quarter ounce of some coke. I had heard that they got a quarter ounce of coke the night before, so being a scandalous fuck I totally slipped the idea of getting more into the kids head. He stole $200 from his parents (his family is rich, hence the $200 lying around) and later that day we were in the possession of a nice 7 gram rock of blow.

We blew through several lines, met up with several people and got really geeked. Later on this girl we knew met up with some booze and we proceeded to drink a bit. The kid got creepy, tried to feel the chick up. We were all a little taken aback, and told him that yes, this chick is a whore but not that big of a whore. She concurred with us.

We traveled around the area, meeting up with more friends, everyone getting some lines. Since I got the kid the coke though, I got to do about as much as he did, so I was pretty geeked. Plus the booze and painkillers were fucking me up beyond belief still (shouldn't of swallowed the strip of fent, that shit doesn't give up lol). We parted ways for a bit because me and my other friend went with these 2 girls we were friends with (one of them being the whore mentioned earlier). We were going to go sneak out this other girl we were all friends and then continue our escapades. The girl ended up getting caught so we met up with original group at a school nearby and railed more lines and smoked some bowls. I got the kid to let me just rail the yay out of the bag, since I was hoping I could get more than just a bump (he started noticing his coke started really dwindling by this point). It was like that scene in trainspotting where Mark (the main character) shoots up and bends back at the waste, slowly falling to the floor. I just railed as much as possible and then poof, backwards I fell as I took a drag and then I came crashing to the pavement below me. All I could do was laugh as the kid who had the coke tried to snatch my cigarette from my hand and my other friends stood above me, asking if I was ok.

We somehow parted again somehow, I met up with them again later at this apartment we normally chilled at. My friend who lived at the apartment had a complete drug addict of a brother and his brother had convinced the kid to start smoking crack instead with the rest of the coke. I had only stopped by, this time to trade a cigarette for just one.last.bump. All my other friends I was with were all crashing too and begging me to ask him to sort them out too, but all I cared about was getting myself some more. The kid told me to go find our other friend who was holding onto his coke. I found my friend and he took me to the bathroom and surprise, he stole half of what was left of the kids coke and proceeded to bust me out a very fat line (from the original kids coke of course lol). I decided to leave the scene at the apartment, getting sketched out at everyones increasingly hostile behavior (and the fact there were people mainlining, this was long before I later was forced to sit and watch as my friends older brother shot heroin, but that's a different story).

That's the night that killed cocaine for me. I saw all of my friends at their lowest, either begging for a little more coke or hittin the crack pipe.
    edited October 2011
    Coke is a nasty drug. Nice speedball there, too, what with the Fentanyl as well. Fucking nuts! I bet you were starting to get sketchy with people seemingly becoming hostile. Always makes me edgy on the comedown...especially on a packed train :(
    edited October 2011
    Haha ya I woke up in the morning with the Fent on my wrist so I was pretty high from all of it building up in my system all night. I decided to eat it to get the most out of it and since it was barely used it had a lot to give for the rest of the day (they are 72 hour patches). The Neurontin was just a bad idea, I was being an idiot and wanted to take the bender further.

I definitely stray away from pharms and harder drugs now though lol. I don't want put strain like all that on my body now that I'm older, can definitely feel the damage haha.
    edited October 2011
    Damn son! Where do you get these Fentanyl patches from? Legit or not? Pharmaceuticals have fudged me right up. Opiate and Benzo addiction at 16, but they were the golden years.
    edited October 2011
    There's only been 3 periods of time where my friends and I were able to get fent. We'd get them for no more than 2 weeks at a time because when it was around everyone would use it everyday and there was only so many patches. We would cut up the patches and sell them as $5, $10 and $20 "strips," which I honestly can't explain how much of the patch it is, but $5 will get you fucked up with no more tolerance easy. A $10 strip got my buddy who was older than me and addicted to oxy comfortably high, and he was using like 60-80mgs of oxy to get high.

The first 2 times we got it, it was from that whore girl mentioned in the story above. Her mom had some sort of pain condition so she stole some of her patches (I do not condone that all by the way) and then would sell it for ridiculously cheap to this one kid I'm friends with because she was into him. He created his little monopoly on it by not letting her sell it to anyone else. A little bullshit knowing he would get a full patch for less than $20 and then make a bunch of money off of it. Her mom found out, there was a lot of drama involved but luckily the kid who the girl was selling it too had pain problems from getting ran over by a car a few years ago, so his mom refrained from involving the cops and actually gave him a ten strip and some vicodin.

The last time another friend of mine and some fat fuck I hate were offered some randomly by this guy who got them booze and who was also a heroin addict (I don't know how it all went down, I was going to a rave that night and couldn't care less about opiates haha).

They got a lot of patches from it, the fat kid only trying to sell it and my friend selling it and using it. The fat kid had never used opiates and one day we finally talked him into using a little fent. The kid totally got hooked after one time, especially since he had like 4 or 5 full patches, which he used. When the kid was like nearly out, he invited us over to his house at like 3 in the morning to drink beers. My friends and I were all on acid and he was fucked up on Fent, xanax and beer so he passed out hella early, while we drank the rest of his beer. Then we got all scandalous, and around 5 in the morning we were about to leave when my friend had to wake him up to get a $5 strip that the kid owed him. I then figured this kid is such a heavy sleeper and such an idiot, he would never remember if I asked if he would front me a 5 strip. He said he would, so we took 3 $5 strips from it (my other friend asked for a front too, which I thought would make him actually remember) and left his last $10 strip there and dipped. LOL the kid never knew, he totally thought he lost it somewhere in his room hahahaha.

But ya sorry for the long post, that pretty much sums up experiences with Fent in a nutshell. Only opiate I would jump at the chance of getting, just because of how rare it is.
    edited November 2011
    This is a remix of a 54 minute TS recording which very well may be in the top ten of the most fucked up I have ever

been.
    Snapshot_20111029.JPG
    [SOUNDCLOUD]
    edited November 2011
    Really, only 2 of you have listened to this so far. This is destined to be a classic so listen now before it becomes to popular to be cool.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    Bwahahaha, I can vouch for that.
    edited November 2011
    BWAHAHA!
    Oh man I wish I was in TS then.
    edited November 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    BWAHAHA!
    Oh man I wish I was in TS then.

I was there but I don't remember the last hour or so. I hear I had a real good time though.
    edited November 2011
    We all did lol
    edited November 2011
    Last night I was in town with a girl, and after blatantly taking methoxetamine in a few bars and drinking, we came back to mine. I mean, we were literally rubbing this shit under our tongues and talking openly about things we have done in our lives (apparently she can't ride a bike at 22 years old). That sort of stuff.
    We stared at the stars on the way back and then before you knew it, I had put my duvet on the floor and put on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on my HD screen.
    The walk home was just a blur. I rolled a cigarette that resembled a tampon and my jaw felt like it was not in control. We were lying on the duvet, with practically nothing on, and after a while of fooling around she said "where are we? Jupiter?" and I was convinced, with the polka dot black and white design of my duvet cover, that I was in the swinging 60s and psychedelic 70s, if anything, Austin Powers.

Seriously. Last night we were floating the cosmos in a funky, psychedelic way, naked, rolling around on my floor.

Closest thing I can describe it with:
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    TDR you look like Al off Home improvement lol
    edited November 2011
    OMG yes hahaha, that's why he seems so familiar lol
    edited November 2011

Most fucked up I'v ever been was when I was drinking with some skin heads. started the night off with a joint and a few bourbons. then polished of a bottle of scrumpy, by this time i was pretty hammered. Then we got talking about this
    and I stuck my head through his wall! went outside to chill off and try shake my drunkeness, came back and drank some white wine from a goon sake. went outside for another walk, but it was hopeless. I was too wasted. so I went back to the party and lay down on a mattress and sung alot to some skrewdriver yelling skin HEAD skin HEAD.............. shaking my fist, by then they were pretty sick of me and kicked me out so i went to sleep in my car on the street (felt more like a washing machine) so I lay on the rear seat with the door open and puked on the foot path. I was just getting to sleep when I felt like I need a shit so I went into a nieghbouring lawn and relieved my self, wiped my arse with a maccas napkin then slept in my car!

not a night to remember really, too bad its one of my only fucked up nights I remember in good enough detail to tell the story!
    edited November 2011
    Spinster wrote: »
    chippy wrote: »
    OMG yes hahaha, that's why he seems so familiar lol

That is the first time I ever got that one but with the beard I can kind of see it.
    edited November 2011
    Spinster wrote: »

not a night to remember really, too bad its one of my only fucked up nights I remember in good enough detail to tell the story!

Lol! I could picture your story. Was your head/neck fucked up from putting your head through the wall? Hahaha
    edited November 2011
    nah not really but there was GIB board all through my benie
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011
    Been paralytically drunk more times than I'd like to admit.

Honestly though, the most fucked up I've ever felt was when mixing acid and weed for the first time. I was out at my mates holiday house with him, and we'd been tripping all night on some pretty full on acid. Just as the sun was starting to rise I lit up a joint that he somehow managed to roll for me. Smoking it was fucking bliss but after a few minutes it really kicked in. I've tripped pretty hard before but this would have to take the cake.
    edited November 2011
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    Been paralytically drunk more times than I'd like to admit.

Honestly though, the most fucked up I've ever felt was when mixing acid and weed for the first time. I was out at my mates holiday house with him, and we'd been tripping all night on some pretty full on acid. Just as the sun was starting to rise I lit up a joint that he somehow managed to roll for me. Smoking it was fucking bliss but after a few minutes it really kicked in. I've tripped pretty hard before but this would have to take the cake.

What were the visuals like? Any body load? I find a doobie really helps kick in my mushroom trips. Short of that, some Tramadol also helps.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011
    What were the visuals like? Any body load? I find a doobie really helps kick in my mushroom trips. Short of that, some Tramadol also helps.

ohh yeah. That was the first time I was actually struggling to consciously control body movements. The only thing I can liken it to would be going into hyperspace. The overwhelming vertigo combined with not knowing what the fuck I was actually looking at. It helped that I hadn't seen the place in daylight before and the sun was just coming out. It was one of those perfect moments watching the sun rise over a beautiful vista, sitting back on a porch
    edited November 2011
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    ohh yeah. That was the first time I was actually struggling to consciously control body movements. The only thing I can liken it to would be going into hyperspace. The overwhelming vertigo combined with not knowing what the fuck I was actually looking at. It helped that I hadn't seen the place in daylight before and the sun was just coming out. It was one of those perfect moments watching the sun rise over a beautiful vista, sitting back on a porch

I love sunrises on hallucinogens. Absolutely magical and make me think of the Solar System in more detail than usual. Can really put the entirity of Space under a microscope, almost. Never had vertigo though so you must have been pretty fudged! Why do you say it helped you hadn't seen the place in daylight before? Was it creepy?
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011
    I love sunrises on hallucinogens. Absolutely magical and make me think of the Solar System in more detail than usual. Can really put the entirity of Space under a microscope, almost. Never had vertigo though so you must have been pretty fudged! Why do you say it helped you hadn't seen the place in daylight before? Was it creepy?

honestly sunrises make me more centred on our own planet. I just remember my first psychedelic experience, losing my shit in the middle of I don't know where. Just as I was coming down, sitting on the hillside watching the some come up and bringing everything to life with it. The most beautiful experience of my life honestly. The experience I described before was alot like that really, just without the added surrealism(?) of the first experience. Star gazing while tripping is pretty crazy though, shit's like a kaleidoscope, you have no idea what you're looking at but it's amazing.
    Not creepy man, it just made the trip all the more surreal. As I said sunrises for me adleast are always fucking crazy, the world just comes to life, colour comes in to the world. I just remember my mate beside me asking me something about the trees, about a patch being bulldozed or something then regrown and I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about and had no ability to verbally communicate at the time. Trees just look like awesome in a state like that
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited November 2011
    Being up for several days on stimulants, then scoring some crack and getting drunk while in public was a bad idea.
    I opened a carrier bag to find a stiff dead cat thinking i had struck gold.
    a panic attack ensued.

Also ketamine and benzos have brought me pretty close to the edge, finding myself in unfamiliar surroundings.
    edited November 2011
    I think last night was in my "Top 5" most fucked up moments.

We all headed out dressed as Super Mario. The housemates and I, that is. I had popped 10mg valium, and drank 4 bottles of 5% beer before getting into town. Have 2 6% beers and then a bump of Methoxetamine in the toiler (sublingual). Onto the next pub, where I have another beer, and another sublingual dose of methoxetamine.
    Finally another pub.

By this point I felt alright, but then I stood up. The housemates are all female so they were only tipsy as I suppose they are just pussies when it comes to drinking.
    I literally flew home with the help of one of them, and Iwant to brush my teeth and go to bed.
    No, instead I sit on the toilet as my Crohn's is playing up and let out a huge, explosive torrent of foul-smelling liquid whilst brushing my teeth, I hit the gag reflex and then turn round with my half-opened eyes to puke up into the toilet which by this point is literally coated in a yellow-brown liquid. I fall back and hit my head on the wall, falling asleep from 2am to 4am.
    Just lying there with a shitty arse, a pukey mouth and toothpaste around it.

I eventually get up and clean myself over, then go to bed, not setting an alarm and forgetting to charge my phone (so in the morning it was totally dead, deleting all my texts and call logs, which SUCKED).
    Waking up at 11am, I had an hour to go to the lecture I didn't want to.

No hangover, I went to my lecture sober as a Judge and then spent 3 hours in the Library doing Dissertation research.

Strange. I think I need to donate my body to scientific research. Taken 300mg Tramadol, 5mg Valium and 60mg Codeine today after collapsing in the Library due to insane Crohn's pain all down my right side.
    edited November 2011
    Speaking of the most fucked up I have ever been, I remember one time... no, nope... I don't remember that either...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2012
    This happened a few years back and it was one of the few times I managed to get my hands on some legit LSD. Anyway I took the hits and as I was coming up I decided to take 900 mg's of DXM. What followed was the most intense trip of my life and I've had ample experience with almost every drug you can name aside from RC's. It took me to a whole new world. Too this day it's hard to describe what it was like.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    The time I decided to get high on cough medicine. I passed out on my floor, vomited everywhere and shit myself. Fun times :rolleyes:
    edited March 2012
    I upheld my streaking record last Wednesday by running stark-bollock naked down the Main Street of my Campus to the cheers of a few girls on the steps of houses and it's a good 200 yards. Cock 'n' balls flailing round in the cold, bitter air as I couldn't feel the bite of it and so I feel I made a good impression. After which, Facebook was filling up with statuses about "that naked guy who ran down Main Street" so my Housemates told me. One of which was holding my clothes at the time. I just wish I could get the CCTV footage as I started at the pole of a camera and it has pretty clear zoom features. Security even told me to get some girls to go next time :hai: I often see guys doing it topless or in their boxers which make me laugh as they think they're so hardcore, and in the words of Tordek Battlehammer - "Mate, I have never ever seen you that fucked!". I must have had at least 10 pints, a few bumps of a powder, some valium and morphine. This photo was me mid-sentence going "oh fuck, I can't get my trousers on over these shoes".
    battered.png
  • bunglebungle Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2014
    EASY,32yrs ago, 13yrs old, at my friend deb's house ocasional smoker then, they gave me 5 hot knives, 3 nepalese temple ball (the real stuff) and 2 of some moldy looking golden lebanese colour hash, better then the temple ball. i forgot how to talk and walk LOL