zoklet is dying

savages_vipersavages_viper Acolyte
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
totse . info is the wave of the future

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Well, that doesn't surprise us. Honestly, totse.info was dying few weeks back until we decided it's time to move on and fix things. Honestly, forums are dying in general unless you know what the current generation really wants. Which luckily for us, we know. I suggest you check the News section before starting to posting. We have some strict policies in place.

EDIT: Just to clarify idiots on Zoklet. This place isn't dying. We're just revamping and targeting a different audience. That's all, removing the current user base and mods were an essential step. We're not a clone and we don't intend to be, this was pretty much planned in advance but we were going to gradually phase things out, unfortunately situation arose which forced my hand and hence I had to kick people. This does not mean I hate them, it just means that they're not inline with the good of this community and will HAVE to take a back seat while we progress further. It's going to be slow development but each day, we're advancing one step further.

This community is different and you will see the difference in near future. We don't carter to 4chan and kidiots. Simple, try T2 or &Z if you want that kind of atmosphere if you want quality and a sense of real community stick around. We use TS and other means to create a core team.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited October 2011
    Captain Falcon checking in, that place has 10x more activity than here, but te mods all have lare batering rams stuck up their asses and will be the death of the forum eventually. Long live cockse!
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited October 2011
    So why was like 90% of the user base banned? Hell why was I actually banned for like a week? I don't even know the reason why as when I tried to look I was restricted from knowing? TDR :mad: I outed his ban evading account on Zoklet or something?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    So why was like 90% of the user base banned? Hell why was I actually banned for like a week? I don't even know the reason why as when I tried to look I was restricted from knowing? TDR :mad: I outed his ban evading account on Zoklet or something?

If you want to post within the guidelines and rules of this site feel free. If you are here to whine and bitch without contributing you will be perm banned.

Read this is you do not understand.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/20246-New-Era-New-Direction

http://www.totse.info/bbs/announcement.php?f=3

BTW I have no account on Zoklet other the banned one.

This is real simple kid you were banned for being a useless trolling shit. I lifted your ban 7 days early. Should you choose to repay my kindness by starting up where you left off you will be perm banned without warning or explanation.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited October 2011
    Ban me because you're gonna anyway. I refuse to Seig Heil your ass faggot. The point is you turned Totse 180 degrees and anyone with a heart of the old Totse wont stand for it so you are gonna lose a SHIT TON of old members. Your pipe dream is gonna die as you alienated those that mad this once great site what it is.

Dfg you child molester: Fuck you and your bastardization of the once great Totse name.
    TheDarkRodent: You are a fucking Fed and you team speak program is to get voice prints. Everyone with a brain knows it. You banned me for no fucking reason just because you are a power tripping little faggot.

This site wont last a fucking month and if it does the user base will drop like flies. You are worse than Spectral with his forum. At least he was honest with his intentions unlike you guys that promised to make this site into something you could never live up to so instead you hire a fucking Fed named TDR to turn this shithole into a honeypot to make some cash. Dfg you are a sellout and honestly I cant say fuck you enough to your child molesting ass.

Its gonna be funny when its just DFG, TDR and a few others all here before they leave to go to better fields. You guys deserve this place.

Go to (link removed) if you want better crap than this. At least in PEOO or HB over there you could troll the fuck out of this site without an insta ban. This site is shit and TDR is a Fed. Get out while you can.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    Ban me because you're gonna anyway. I refuse to Seig Heil your ass faggot. The point is you turned Totse 180 degrees and anyone with a heart of the old Totse wont stand for it so you are gonna lose a SHIT TON of old members. Your pipe dream is gonna die as you alienated those that mad this once great site what it is.

Dfg you child molester: Fuck you and your bastardization of the once great Totse name.
    TheDarkRodent: You are a fucking Fed and you team speak program is to get voice prints. Everyone with a brain knows it. You banned me for no fucking reason just because you are a power tripping little faggot.

This site wont last a fucking month and if it does the user base will drop like flies. You are worse than Spectral with his forum. At least he was honest with his intentions unlike you guys that promised to make this site into something you could never live up to so instead you hire a fucking Fed named TDR to turn this shithole into a honeypot to make some cash. Dfg you are a sellout and honestly I cant say fuck you enough to your child molesting ass.

Its gonna be funny when its just DFG, TDR and a few others all here before they leave to go to better fields. You guys deserve this place.

Go to if you want better crap than this. At least in PEOO or HB over there you could troll the fuck out of this site without an insta ban. This site is shit and TDR is a Fed. Get out while you can.

And that's why we don't keep your kind here any more. Do us a favor and stay away. We're done dealing with kidiots and trolls. Get in line or leave. Sure we might have less activity but at least our direction is honest and worth working on.
  • edited October 2011
    At least in PEOO or HB over there you could troll the fuck out of this site without an insta ban

I don't usually get involved with all this drama, but what you just said couldn't actually be any more counter-productive. Why would you even want to "troll the fuck out of this site"? :facepalm: Be productive, help the site out. If you don't want to then that's fine, just don't bother trying to drag the rest of the place down with you - it's not only pointless but childish and, as I said before, counter-productive.
  • edited October 2011
    So much anger.

All this talk about community and then all this angry rhetoric about direction and user contribution.

Anger can be productive or destructive.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    What anger?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    So much anger.

All this talk about community and then all this angry rhetoric about direction and user contribution.

Passion =/= Anger.
    edited October 2011
    There was only anger from two people and they were always problem children. The key word here is were.
  • edited October 2011
    Not in this thread.
    edited October 2011
    Not in this thread.

Why? Are you angry too? Should I edit my previous post from two people to three?
  • edited October 2011
    Why? Are you angry too? Should I edit my previous post from two people to three?

What a constructive and community driven post.

You've sure proven me wrong!

Even if you arent angry by responding both agressively and in a drama baiting way it sure creates that feeling.
    edited October 2011
    What a constructive and community driven post.

You've sure proven me wrong!

Even if you arent angry by responding both agressively and in a drama baiting way it sure creates that feeling.

I am sorry that you have interpreted my query as to the nature of your emotional reaction to this thread as aggressive and amazed that it would cause you to feel. As to the remark about drama I am not the one who posted.
    So much anger.

In order to stir the pot in a thread without adding anything of real value beyond a feeble attempt to project feelings on others that simply to not exist. I understand your frustration due to your failure to anger anyone ITT but it really is make you appear quite silly at this point in the eyes of the mature members of this community.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    You're not really entering into the spirit of this site are you?
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011