Raid Rape

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So... You can use Raid to help with raping people now.
A man who used fly spray to drug a 13-year-old girl before raping her has been jailed for 10 years.
Robin Whitiora Chadwick appeared in the High Court in Rotorua Friday for sentencing. He was found guilty by a jury trial in June.
The court heard that Chadwick forced the teenager to inhale a large amount of fly spray and she was unable to resist him in her drugged state.
Justice John Priestley said Chadwick, 57, had 24 previous convictions over the past 39 years, two for the rape of two girls aged under 12 which dated to the 1980s.
His latest victim's life had been turned upside down. She felt "scared, ashamed and stressed'' as a result of the attack in September 2009 and had experienced pain and discomfort during the forensic examination, Justice Priestley said.
"She describes herself as feeling as an outsider and distances herself from people in her life.''
Chadwick took the girl to a property with the intention of raping her, the court heard.
"You there used fly spray despite her resistance, in the end you forced her to inhale a significant quantity which had the effect of stupefying her,'' Justice Priestley said.
"You then ... pushed her onto a couch. Her ability to resist you was minimal.''
Justice Priestley said after Chadwick raped the girl he got dressed and took her back home.
She never wanted to return to Rotorua other than to visit the grave of a close family member.
Chadwick was told he would serve a minimum of five years of his 10-year sentence.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Wow, youngest person to huff raid? :D I wonder if that guy got the idea of making her huff raid from Totse, because that would be funny. Good find :)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I suppose it gives us ToTSEans a purpose in life :D I do know that it is a nerve paralysing agent (as that's how it kills insects)...so this guy was either desperate to find a chemical, or onto something.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    This guy should be pinned on a piece of foam like a bug in a collection and put on display in a special cell block just for kiddy diddlers.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Imagine that - instead of a cell, they are just paralysed and put on display for the length of time as set by the Court and are a Public playtoy. Could be like the stocks in ye olde days, or a few kicks here and there.
    edited October 2011
    That would also stimulate the economy by creating a brand new market for rotten fruits and vegetables.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Huff Raid Rape, coming to store near you.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    So you can get high off raid after all.
  • edited October 2011
    ^ Of course you can bro, for one it's an aerosol and secondly it's just a nerve gas inside a can. I wouldn't advise it though, you'd probably turn yourself retarded or shut your body down.
  • ONRONR Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2011
    so is that what all this is about , that you can use raid to rape people??? how do you think that girl feels , paralysed in a drugged up state .. not being able to do anything .. that just fucked up man he should rott in prison for the rest of his misrable life ...

LIVE WITH ONR!!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2011
    ^ this guy needs to huff raid.

lol i didnt know you could use it to rape.. awesome :thumbsup:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    ^ this guy needs to huff raid.

Agreed.
    edited November 2011
    @Dak: I think you misread Moosknuckle's post. He is saying the poster above him should huff raid not the perpetrator of this rape.

@ MooseKnuckle: You have received a warning for off topic inflammatory posting.