A question for those who have been here awhile

TurdaluraDooDooTurdaluraDooDoo Semo-Regulars
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
From what I have read here on this site there was quite a stink caused by some former members. I also have an account a totse2 and see that several of them are over there now. One in particular is a mod named Fankelkai who seems to be doing the same thing to people over there that was done to him for acing up here.

Am I wrong in what I have gleaned when I post this.

http://www.totse2.com/showthread.php?7754-Funny-How-Fangelkai-Has-Changed-His-Tune.

Comments

• chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I think what you are seeing is survival tactics. A group of kidiots run off a site are up against the wall when it's pointed out that they are in danger of it happening again. Easy E is a decent bloke from what I've seen over there. It looks like he's decided the shit fest was to end. The site was going down and down because of it. Rather than get moved on again you are seeing an about face in attitudes, but rather than admit their hypocrisy they twist the facts to suit their new stance. I left there when the kidiots invaded with their shitfest and drama posturing and I've not been back. Good riddance to them I say, and if this wave of semi adult behaviour and psudo responsibility lasts, then all credit to Easy e. I have my doubts that it will for any length of time though.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    ah fuck em

they are just a bunch of wankers who love to stur shit over the internet, but wouldn't in IRL.
    I left social pages on face book because of these people. they love point out any flaw or typo in your comment. look I dont care if I spelled a big word wrong its 1am and im drunk. I dont really care what a sixteen year old high schooler thinks of me. I would get into huge arguments with them, lucky my mate was the admin for a page I frequented and he would swing his ban hammer and would end it, putting my out of my suffering.
    this brings me to my other point, Im tired of people who winge about TDR. you need someone cut throat on a site like this. why cant they just follow the rules? if you dont like the rules here then fuck off. the internet is big. REAL BIG. its not there arnt any one sites that cant accomodate for people who wanna flame and troll. there is absolutly no point in having rules if no body is going to enforce them. If you get banned, harden up and accept it. tuff titties if you acted like a boob and got removed.

oh and TurdaluraDooDoo welcome to the site.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    Its long over. There are threads on here some where that explain what happened.

Welcome
  • edited November 2011
    Man, just forget about T2. Let them do what they want, just focus on whichever site you want to support. No need to bring up any drama, we're past that now.