Chemtrails, Cloud Seeding, HAARP = Filthy Chemicals

jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Just some info for people to disscuss

photos taken today which i believe were chemtrails (shit quality i know they were taken on my phone)

c98f9fee.jpg
this was taken about 30mins after dawn and the plane is just off shot to the left
ec3ea7c6.jpg
10 minutes later 'cloud' is spreading
b62f323e.jpg
taken about 40 minutes after first photo
f4cbfd0d.jpg
a couple of hours later the thin chemtrail has spread over half the sky

and this was taken a few days ago
50819486.jpg

Comments

• juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    Now Im going to have to look into this one. I have heard of them before but never really gave them any thought. I thought of them as crop circles just a curiosity, but now Im curious...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I always thought chemtrails were just frozen particles coming off the airplane wings or other play of low temperatures.

Tinfoil hat and further reading is needed on my part.
  • BlackTerritoryBlackTerritory New Arrival
    edited October 2011
    The photos you have there are just condensation from airliners, get out a set of binoculars and you will probably see the qantas logo on the tail of the plane. You will notice that they are usually pointing towards a major city. I used to live just under the Melbourne-Sydney route, they would throttle off coming into Melbourne and the trails would stop.

Also we do a thing here called cloud seeding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding that causes clouds to rain more.

The weather radar shown there must be a malfunction, the area it is covering is about the size of Texas, that would take a hell of a lot of planes.

Also, the whole using radio waves to heat up particles is just bad science. Go have a look at the inverse square law and bouncing radio signals off the ionosphere.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2011
    I sure that I heard its a war crime to use weather as a weapon of war?
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    The photos you have there are just condensation from airliners

Also we do a thing here called cloud seeding

I know what a contrail is and they dont spread across the whole sky and hang there for hours..

And cloud seeding ... You don't have a problem with people spewing out heavy metals from planes on what was the term you used ... Bad science?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Have to say the one about Australia was very odd. I liked how their Government even responded (upon further research) to disspel any HAARP and USA involvement, which seemed to be a cover-up. I still need to learn the difference between con and chemtrails as they really do look similar to me. I also found a video of a guy who left out a glass jar after spotting what he thought were chemtrails, and he collected 6 times the normal amount of Barium in the jar.

Very odd indeed.

Edit - I have seen clouds like that in the video you posted originally, Jehsiboi. The one where it just ends, splitting the sky between a heavy cloud and then a clear sky. Didn't think much of it at the time though. Was rather trippy.
  • BlackTerritoryBlackTerritory New Arrival
    edited November 2011
    Ahh yes they do. It depends entirely on atmospheric conditions.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited November 2011
    I have a passing familiarity with the whole idea of HAARP and chem trails but it couldn't hurt to know more. My step father has done a bunch of research on chem trails, I will have to ask him about them, he is retired air force but is into all sorts of conspiracies. I believe that a few years back I heard someone say that chem trails were the cause of Morgellons disease.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    Also, the whole using radio waves to heat up particles is just bad science. Go have a look at the inverse square law and bouncing radio signals off the ionosphere.

They are not just bouncing radio signals off the ionosphere ... They're punching HOLES in it... The want to change the atmosphere ... Look at how much the 'accident' fukashima has changed the atmosphere and still changing by spew radioactive waste into our seas and air ... But I guess the fact that the media isn't interested means it's all ok