Modern Humans Once Mated with Other Species

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i thought this was already proven its an intresting read tho
It’s weird to think that tens of thousands of years ago, humans were mating with different species—but they were. That’s what DNA analyses tell us. When the Neanderthal genome was sequenced in 2010, it showed that as much as 1 to 4 percent of the DNA of non-Africans might have been inherited from Neanderthals. (Given that no African populations are known to have Neanderthal DNA, the matings must have occurred as modern humans moved into Europe and Asia). Scientists also announced last year that our ancestors had mated with another extinct species, and this week, more evidence is showing how widespread that interbreeding was.

We know little about this extinct species. In fact, we don’t even have a scientific name for it..........

http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/hominids/2011/11/modern-humans-once-mated-with-other-species/

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    So this is saying that blacks are more genetically advanced than non blacks. That sure is different than the theories of that other site you visit.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited November 2011
    i dont have all the same opinions as most on the other site

and it may also be saying blacks have the orginal genes making them more animal like
    and the whites interbreeding cross species bringing us farther away from the orginal more animal like species
    edited November 2011
    :facepalm: I don't know where to begin in terms of pointing out the hole in that logic. But think about what you just posted and I am sure you will see it.
    edited November 2011
    that was just a random redneck sterotypical ramble trying to reverse what you said in a quick manner with no thought
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    that was just a random redneck sterotypical ramble trying to reverse what you said in a quick manner with no thought

Hahaha you can't reply to TDR like that he will pwn you
    edited November 2011
    It is late, he pwned himself, so I am giving him a free pass. Everybody gets one....
    edited November 2011
    actualy jehsiboi your wrong what i said about the sterotypical ramble was aimed towards my post not what tdr said
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    actualy jehsiboi your wrong what i said about the sterotypical ramble was aimed towards my post not what tdr said

Yah I know, my comment was aimed at that post to. via your explanation for it ...
    edited November 2011
    edited November 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    Yah I know, my comment was aimed at that post to. via your explanation for it ...

LOL he did it to himself again.

White you may need to get some sleep bro.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    I thought we had always know this.

I don't really like all this race stuff, but:

This thread makes the mistake of thinking that the original genes are the more superior genes. This is not necessarily true. By breeding with other humanoid species we may have acquired a more superior set of characteristics.

It's well known that when modern homo-sapiens are assessing breeding partners they are attracted to the ones who appear to have differing genetics to themselves. The reason is that the potential offspring will likely have a greater set of immunities with two different genetic parents.

same principle.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited November 2011
    Cats fuck with other breeds of cats. My cat is fucking proof of that. This obviously isn't the same as in the article but it proves that when something / someone really wants to fuck, it's usually willing to overlook biological differences if they're not too extreme. And unless its cock don't work or these ancient fuckers had condoms, if they are biologically compatible they'll create a a tiny little bastard out the vagina to bring joy to the world. Something to that effect.

OP's article doesn't really surprise me. As far as Negros being more or less 'animal' that doesn't really come into play here. The kind of guy that would write that article would likely use the word animal in a biological sense (All races for humans and their mommy are mammals, example.) not as in savage vs. civilized.
    I thought we had always know this.
    One of those things that was how it is but overlooked because people didn't get pissed curious enough, I guess. Wolves could fuck foxes all the time and we wouldn't directly know if we didn't see it directly.
    edited November 2011
    is this shit all over the board
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited November 2011
    So this is saying that blacks are more genetically advanced than non blacks. That sure is different than the theories of that other site you visit.
    Think you read into that one a litttle too much TDR...hahaha
    edited November 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    Think you read into that one a litttle too much TDR...hahaha

Or perhaps I know an aspect of things you are unaware of.
  • edited November 2011
    Or perhaps I know an aspect of things you are unaware of.

Perhaps you dont, if you refuse to elaborate nobody knows. I would imagine that whatever it is you do know comes from the wider body of knowledge out there in the world.

Heres some facts from that body of knowledge;

Fact: There is no single evolutionary theory of human mating strategies proven correct; let alone a single accepted path of evolution.
    Fact: proving any theories correct is a nearly impossible feat.
    Fact: Many theories are hypothesized to have evolved distinct psychological and physiological mechanisms that when applied to short-term and long-term mating strategies lead to different adaptive problems and advantages in the short-term and long-term.

We dont deal in a world of absolutes - both sides can be argued to a point, neither can be proved.
    edited November 2011
    Perhaps you dont, if you refuse to elaborate nobody knows. I would imagine that whatever it is you do know comes from the wider body of knowledge out there in the world.

Heres some facts from that body of knowledge;

Fact: There is no single evolutionary theory of human mating strategies proven correct; let alone a single accepted path of evolution.
    Fact: proving any theories correct is a nearly impossible feat.
    Fact: Many theories are hypothesized to have evolved distinct psychological and physiological mechanisms that when applied to short-term and long-term mating strategies lead to different adaptive problems and advantages in the short-term and long-term.

We dont deal in a world of absolutes - both sides can be argued to a point, neither can be proved.

You are so far out of the park it ain't funny skippy. The thing I was talking about has absolutely nothing to do with the turd you just fired out your shit rifle son.
  • edited November 2011
    And rather than elaborating and contributing to the thread you call me skippy and say some things about turds.

You havent elaborated on your point so Im not amazed that my response was in the wrong direction - albeit highly relevant to the thread.

I'll be interested to see when you actually put some effort into a reply that helps the thread go somewhere.
    edited November 2011
    And rather than elaborating and contributing to the thread you call me skippy and say some things about turds.

You havent elaborated on your point so Im not amazed that my response was in the wrong direction - albeit highly relevant to the thread.

I'll be interested to see when you actually put some effort into a reply that helps the thread go somewhere.

Shh the big kids are talking.
  • edited November 2011
    Shh the big kids are talking.
    And i get accused of shitting up threads.

And referring back to that i'll reiterate that there is no universal theory that has been proven correct in regards to OP's post. white88enochian's assertation that interbreeding can produce a different species is correct.

A natural barrier between two sets of species (such as a large desert) can seperate the haplogroups long enough to cause distinct and real changes. Note the prevalance of R1a genes VS R1b and that the only real barrier between these groups for the past thousands of the years has been the violence of the groups themselves. And there are clear differences (both advantage and disadvantage) to each group depending on the circumstance.

I'm personally very interested in seeing what happens when they begin sub mapping the work from the HGP to create all kinds of exciting advances.
    edited November 2011
    And i get accused of shitting up threads.

And referring back to that i'll reiterate that there is no universal theory that has been proven correct in regards to OP's post. white88enochian's assertation that interbreeding can produce a different species is correct.

A natural barrier between two sets of species (such as a large desert) can seperate the haplogroups long enough to cause distinct and real changes. Note the prevalance of R1a genes VS R1b and that the only real barrier between these groups for the past thousands of the years has been the violence of the groups themselves. And there are clear differences (both advantage and disadvantage) to each group depending on the circumstance.

I'm personally very interested in seeing what happens when they begin sub mapping the work from the HGP to create all kinds of exciting advances.

See, this is why you are a shitiot. I warned you that you were reply to something on my part that you were clueless about. Here you are going on and on about something that I am not even talking about like you are trying to win an argument. The funny part is you are having a conversation with yourself. My comment to White was regarding a conversation in TS that you would no nothing of. So just sit there and play with your clay until the big kids are done speaking.
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    afaik when two different species interbreed and the offspring are not rendered sterile (mules, ligers i think and other things) and capable of procreating successfully the offspring themselves are a seperate species.
    If homo sapiens do possess some neanderthal genetic material and africans do not, then by definition it would seem africans fail to fit the classification of human, to be modern humans homo sapiens, you have to have some neanderthal distant relations.

Essentially this is saying africans are subhuman, not in a mean way but quite literally lmao.

Edit, dontcha love unintended consequences, im sure someone probably doing this kinda work probably wanted to scientifically prove "we are all the same", err wrong, about the only thing that bothers me is whether evidence like this and
    future potential discoveries might jeopardise funding for this area of research, but that probably is a line of discussion best suited for the conspiracy forum lol.