Modern Warfare 3

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So my kid went to Game Stop at the mall last night at midnight for the launch of Modern Warfare 3. They had and Xbox tournament with a free copy of the game as first prize. Wouldn't you know the lucky little shit won 1st place. The way he described it, it came down to him and on other guy in a head to head 1v1 match. With time just about up and the score tied he threw his knife across the map, it ricocheted and he caught the other guy coming out of spawn at the buzzer. What a lucky little shit. Apparently the other guy was so pissed he started screaming, cussing, and calling my kid names to the point where the Game Stop employees asked him to leave the store.

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited November 2011
    Yea, kids playing call of duty gets intense. My friend Dave just picked it up today, I'm gonna go play it with him after he gets done with his PT.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Ahhh, awesome. Someone needs to do a Totse game review of it I think :p
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Already played the game, it was fucking awesome, you can even ride fucking camels.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited November 2011
    I will play call of duty again when they take development seriously with a new engine. I'm tired of the same thing every 8 months for the past 4 years. They may have added a few new things but I'm not impressed. Call of duty is going the way of guitar hero and tony hawk
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    Please do a review Im on the fence between mw3 and battelfield 3...
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited November 2011
    Played it this weekend while I was in Vermont. I brought my PS3 to the hotel and some kid who was also staying there bought the game, but didnt have his Ps3. He just chilled in my room and we played for a few hours. It's really good, the guns seem pretty balanced and I love the new weapon level shit. They definitely fixed a lot of things.