Does anyone else have posts go missing?

edited November 2011 in Not in MY Forum
I've had a bunch of posts of mine disappear - and theres threads I know I replied to that no longer have my post in them.

Es tres peu clair.

Comments

• juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    The board was buggy for a few days. It appears to have been fixed today.
  • edited November 2011
    I've had posts go missing since earlier; since i first started posting really.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    VB must hate you.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    I think it's TDR. He's had too much to drink and he keeps thinking about bukus small junk, which is making him angry. In a fit of anger he starts smacking the delete button like there is no tomorrow, killing everyone opinion.

I think we need an intervention for TDR to stop his drinking. It's hurting him and others around him :(
    edited November 2011
    I think it's TDR. He's had too much to drink and he keeps thinking about bukus small junk, which is making him angry. In a fit of anger he starts smacking the delete button like there is no tomorrow, killing everyone opinion.

I think we need an intervention for TDR to stop his drinking. It's hurting him and others around him :(

Be careful, VB can hear you....
  • edited November 2011
    Aye, it was that damn glitch. In fact yesterday I couldn't see ANY posts I'd made that day :facepalm: Other than that, no.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I don't think I've ever had a post go missing on here. But there again I don't make posts that are likely to go missing.
    edited November 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever had a post go missing on here. But there again I don't make posts that are likely to go missing.

VB must like you and your posts.
  • edited November 2011
    My posts are definately going missing and it shouldnt matter if 'vb likes me' or not.

What kind of dodgy site are you trying to make here?
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited November 2011
    Which posts have gone missing? Just post them again bro, staff wouldn't be deleting them.
  • edited November 2011
    I'll start making notes of it; but the thing with missing posts is that they are hard to identify. Theres been a couple that were moved but some have just straight out disappeared off the face of the earth.

TDR's response in this thread doesnt fill me with confidence that he wouldnt be deleting posts.
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited November 2011
    Posts are community property once they're posted here, right? Meaning that they shouldn't be deleted.

Also why is this in NIMF?
  • edited November 2011
    Posts are community property once they're posted here, right? Meaning that they shouldn't be deleted.

Because I'm allegedly some sort of agitator.
    edited November 2011
    My posts are definately going missing and it shouldnt matter if 'vb likes me' or not.

What kind of dodgy site are you trying to make here?

Your posts are not missing you just can't see them.
    Which posts have gone missing? Just post them again bro, staff wouldn't be deleting them.

You need to mind your own business.
    I'll start making notes of it; but the thing with missing posts is that they are hard to identify. Theres been a couple that were moved but some have just straight out disappeared off the face of the earth.

TDR's response in this thread doesnt fill me with confidence that he wouldnt be deleting posts.

Your confidence is of little consequence.

No, posts belong to totse not the community.
    isclaimers; Limitation of Liability THE www.totse.info DO NOT WARRANT: (1) THAT THE SERVICES, ANY OF THE SERVICES’ FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (2) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS HOSTING THEM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE; OR (4) THAT THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE. THE www.totse.info DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM THE SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.”
    THE www.totse.info WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF ONE OR MORE OF THE www.totse.info HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, BUT EXCLUDING WILLFUL MISCONDUCT) UNLESS SPECIFIED IN WRITING. THE www.totse.info’ LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS FOR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO www.totse.info IN THE THREE MONTHS PRECEEDING THE CLAIM.
    YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES.
    YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE www.totse.info ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE, OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY www.totse.info, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THOSE INCORPORATING USER SUBMISSIONS).
    YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE UNKNOWN OR ARE UNSUSPECTED. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE BENEFIT OF ANY LAW, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1542, THAT OTHERWISE MIGHT LIMIT YOUR WAIVER OF SUCH CLAIMS.
    SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
    Site Access; Account Deletion
    We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you prior notice:
    • Restrict or terminate your access to the Services;
    • Change or discontinue the Services;
    • Deactivate your accounts and delete all related information and files in your accounts;
    We will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions and we will not be limited to the remedies above if you violate these Terms.
    [Thanks to Raven for the second part]

So again mind your own business or find yourself in the situation of he company you keep.
    Because I'm allegedly some sort of agitator.

You are allegedly nothing and are no longer welcome in this community.
  • KosloKoslo Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2011
    IM BACK YOU GIANT FAGGOT, just because you can delete me, doesnt mean I am not gone forever, learn to not be a total piss neck, also you are still a giant FAGGOT who needs to control his shit
  • edited November 2011
    Uh... Did you just ban him for this thread or did he do something wrong elsewhere?
    edited November 2011
This discussion has been closed.