Karma works in wonderful ways

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So last night, mid-mushroom trip, the damn fire alarm had to go off. Nothing out of the blue, and after stashing everything I went outside with the rest of my housemates and the house below.

Now the house below are the noisiest bunch of cunts I have had the displeasure of knowing. They slam doors at 3am, get gaggles of girls to scream continuously right outside my window for near on 20 seconds (like a rape scream, not your average scream) and are just total dickheads. Rude, ignorant and most of all, inconsiderate. I blasted them with some Drum n Bass one night which seemed to cure the annoyance temporarily.

So again at 4:30am, the fire alarm went off again, and once again, we all had to evacuate. Living in halls is great.
My house come out and only one person from downstairs does. This alarm is so damn loud it feels like it's piercing your soul. The rest of them, the girls, must be inside.

"Can't wait for this" I said to myself.

Sure enough, along comes Security who is also a Policeman and fucking pwns them for not coming out. I could hear his shouting over the alarm, and they were all outside wrapped up in their duvets in the pissing rain while we waited a bit longer.
At this point I lit up a smoke and I'm a spitter when I blaze anything.
I live on the upper floor, standing on the steps at the time.

So while it was pissing down and these dicks were downstairs getting shouted at, I nonchalantly spit off the edge of the stairs, only noticing that directly below was a girl from the house below.
Not long after the spit lands on her shoulder, they all get disciplinaries.

Karma. It's a wonderful thing.

Comments

• HughHeffnerHughHeffner New Arrival
    edited November 2011
    love a good karma story. you wouldnt hapen to be in the defense? reminds me when I was in the ymra ;) oh and nothing worse then noisy cunts in the morning
  • edited November 2011
    Nice one. I can't stand the noisy bastards on the floor above me when I'm trying to sleep, but I'm sure last week's kitchen party pissed them off as we were blasting Drum and Bass until 5am on a Friday morning. Had a great time though, and we've gotten no noise complaints yet, probably because everyone living here is just as bad as each other :thumbsup:

One thing which is pissing me off lately is people not washing up, wiping up their mess or leaving shit everywhere. Personally I wash my plates / cutlery up as soon as I've done using them, and a couple of the other lads living here are also pretty on top of things. There's 2 people though, who between them leave the cooker looking like shit (not wiping it down), leave their plates and cutlery out for almost a week at a time, and someone has also used a load of my butter without asking. What makes it worse is that they left a bunch of fucking crumbs in it :mad:

Pushing me towards the edge, for sure.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    A girl last year in my block would leave her cutlery etc out for so long that she thought she had actually lost it. She was Autistic though, and stayed on WoW marathons for up to 28 hours, apparently. I knew the claims were realistic as I could hear her moving above my room, as that's where she lived.

I'd just get their shitty stuff and box it up, leaving it outside their room. Seriously.

The people downstairs woke me up the last few days at 7, 4 and 2am. Doing my head in. Decided to walk to the other side of campus and launch an attack. Got my slingshot. I just need a good ammo. Might just egg their windows, but there is a CCTV installation overlooking their house. The only escape route is locked at 6pm, so I need a big barbed-wire proof towel.

As for the butter, buy some cheap stuff and then some laxatives (or some other drug) and leave it in your fridge, making it look inviting.
    I've seen it work. That bitch ran like a freight train back to her room!
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011
    Haha I feel sorry for you guys. Living with people sucks ass. I've never had to stay in the viscinity of people other than family for more than a week. Even that was enough to make me rage. Fucking dishes, half eaten food left everywhere, don't people fucking know how to clean up after themselves, just put the shit in the sink at the very least.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    MayorofMonkey town? FUCK OFF!

brb adding you to ignor list.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    MoMT needs to sort out his psychotic episodes, a bit like Spectral does.

As for my original topic, I'm thinking of releasing my ladybugs from captivity (see thread: "Operation Ladybug") into the kitchen downstairs or through their letterbox. Fly, my pretties!