3 blacks beat man on train

TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
There's a video on the website:
[video]http://gothamist.com/2011/11/16/police_search_for_men_in_beating_of.php[/video]
The NYPD is looking for three men seen in a video beating up a man who scolded them for spitting on the L train. The video, below, was originally posted on World Star Hiphop, an Internet cesspool that's cashed in big on senseless fight videos. The site's popularity has created a sort of voyeuristic feedback loop, in which disassociated bystanders immediately videotape violent incidents and act as if they're already watching a video on the Internet. This particular video serves as a perfect example of how violence becomes instant entertainment these days: as the young man is getting brutally beaten, the woman recording the fight is heard gloating "World Star, baby!" at the 50 second mark:

I wish we could just send them all back to Africa. :o

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited November 2011
    This why more people should carry guns.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited November 2011
    TDR they were niggers not blacks :facepalm:
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    These are the type of niggers that make me mad.

Walk away, you cunts :angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • edited November 2011
    Inb4 'it's not because they're black it's because of poverty'.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited November 2011
    Lol poverty, I've been poor all my life and never beat someone over something that stupid, that tends to be the most common excuse though. Shit like that is the reason I moved out of the city and the reason I shelled out for my concealed carry. They really are different I just don't understand why so many just can't accept that.
  • boggleboggle Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    Pretty badass guy to first tell the niggers off for behaving like they did. And then when he got away go into rage mode and run back into 3 of them swinging. Stupid but ballsy
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited November 2011
    Its to bad niggers given blacks a bad rep.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    The white guy put his hand on the black guys face and pushed. That was a no-no.

Even i would have swung at him, although probably not with the aide of my four friends or as brutally.