Arrested After Fast Food Flip-Out At Wis. McDonald's

chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This was in the huffington post so I assume it's news.

r-SHANAYA-large570.jpg
A Wisconsin woman recently discovered that 3 a.m. is not a good time for the great taste of her favorite McDonald's sandwich.

On Sunday, police in Rock County were dispatched to an address in Janesville at about 3:30 a.m., to investigate a report of a disturbance. Upon arrival at the scene, officers spoke with 40-year-old Darrell Page. The shirtless and visibly upset man said he had just been attacked by his 22-year-old girlfriend, Shanaya Edgell.

Page told police that Edgell had become uncontrollably angry after they went through a McDonald's drive-through and discovered the fast-food chain had stopped serving hamburgers and had switch to their breakfast menu.

"Edgell got upset because she did not want breakfast and only wanted a cheeseburger," reads the police report.

After Page drove away, Edgell apparently accepted the fact that she was not going to have it her way and asked her boyfriend to return to the restaurant so she could get breakfast. Page apparently disagreed and drove on, enraging his girlfriend, police said.

"Edgell began striking him in the face and biting his right arm as he was trying to drive," the police report reads. "Page stated that Edgell was grabbing the steering wheel as he was trying to control the vehicle as it was moving."

Page pulled over to the side of the road and Edgell exited the vehicle, but when he attempted to drive off, she allegedly jumped on the hood of the vehicle. Officers arrived on the scene shortly afterward.

Thompson, who officers observed was "bleeding from his upper lip," refused to allow officers to see where he had allegedly been bitten. He also would not allow them to photograph his injuries.

"It's not a big deal. I'm okay," Page said, according to police.

When police questioned Edgell, she told them that she and her boyfriend had been drinking at a bar and went to McDonald's afterwards. She admitted "acting crazy" because McDonald's had switched over to the breakfast menu and said Page was trying to calm her down. Edgell also told police that she ripped Page's shirt off during their argument, police said.

Edgell was charged with disorderly conduct and was placed in the Rock County jail in lieu of $150 bond.

Perhaps next time Edgell suffers from early morning hunger she will keep her cool and order hashbrowns or an Egg McMuffin. After all, everyone knows the clerks at McDonald's "love to see you smile."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/shanaya-edgell-mcdonalds_n_1095745.html?ref=weird-news

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    I can see getting upset over not having food but this was not food it was McDonalds.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    They start breakfast at 4AM here, but you can still get burgers.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    I'd rather have an egg 'a muffin than a McDonalds brick burger after drinking all night.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited November 2011
    I would rather cook my own eggs and brew my own tea and not get pulled over for driving drunk to MickyD's
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    A cop did someone for DUI in our drive thru one night.
  • edited November 2011
    I went to McDonalds a couple weeks ago at 4am, so drunk I could barely see :facepalm: I slurred something resembling "9 nuggets and large fries", although they did actually offer me something from the breakfast menu. Good times.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    yeh the drunks are always a laugh. once the young group of indians came through and the rear drivers side passenger had his head resting between piller and the glass, you know hoe alot of car windows dont roll alll the way down? yeh well he was vomitting all down the side of the car lol
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Spinster wrote: »
    yeh the drunks are always a laugh. once the young group of indians came through and the rear drivers side passenger had his head resting between piller and the glass, you know hoe alot of car windows dont roll alll the way down? yeh well he was vomitting all down the side of the car lol

Fuck cleaning that shit up.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited November 2011
    Fuck cleaning that shit up.

Drive through carwash. With the fuck that did it strapped to the top of the car.

Rib.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Wait, so he didn't rape her, oh wait he was drunk. But still, bitch went crazy over a burger. Red flag anyone?