Anybody have experience with 2C-E?

ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
Just picked a cap of some 2c-e from a friend of mine. Unknown dosage as usual, but my friend told me to just take half since the visuals from 1 cap were so intense he couldn't even see and I also weigh like 40 to 50 pounds less than him so I'm sure it'll effect me much stronger.

I'm expecting nausea, everyone I know who's taken it pukes, but I was wondering if I should eat a decent sized meal before hand or stay away from eating? My friend said he puked a good portion of the trip, but he also hadn't eaten for a while before he dropped.

Also, would sub-lingual be more effective than oral? Don't think I've ever read anywhere about the differences in the two administration methods.

I plan on saving it for a while since I don't have time to take it this week. Might drop on Friday if I don't go out to a party that night.

Comments

• fagfag Regular
    edited November 2011
    I've no experience with 2C-X, but generally sub lingual leads to a sharper effects curve. IE faster onset, peak sooner. Possibly better for your liver. I've heard that 2C-E can be insufflated with good results.

Generally fasting is good before and after ingesting any drug. That is why it is an observed ritual with peyote and ayahuasca shamans.
  • imoscardotcomimoscardotcom Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    fag wrote: »
    I've heard that 2C-E can be insufflated with good results.

Would not recommend this, my one experience with insufflated 2Cs was like snorting live hornets. :angry:
  • fagfag Regular
    edited November 2011
    Would not recommend this, my one experience with insufflated 2Cs was like snorting live hornets. :angry:

haha..I was just talking to a friend about 2c literally the other day. He said it hurts like a motherfucker, but the effects were swift and mighty.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited November 2011

Lol, ironically I got curious last night and decided to snort a tiny bump (like the length of my pinky nail) to get a little feel of the drug. I had been reading right before hand that snorting 2c-e greatly intensifies it, so that's why chose to do such a small amount (plus I couldn't be up all night). The burn was pretty fierce, but I used my drug snorting nostril so my senses are kind of deadened up there. But the burn also carried down my throat and made me feel like I smoked a pack of cigarettes. Nothing too unpleasant, but considering how little I snorted I don't want to imagine snorting a decent dose.

From such a small dose I did get baseline effects. Nothing visual, slight mind fuck (mostly during Xavier: Renegade Angel, I had to turn that shit off) and quite a heavy body load. After a point my body felt uncomfortable (I have back pain and I had been sitting in bed all day due to it raining heavily, so that could of had an effect) so I tried to sleep, which was pretty difficult. After a while, I end up getting a call from a friend who had railed a full cap of the stuff (he bought it from the same person as me, and I'm pretty positive he was told to only take half of the cap too). Did not sound like he was enjoying it too much, but at the same time he hadn't researched the drug at all and didn't know what to expect, so I blame that on him. You don't call people asking what a drug does, half way through the trip :facepalm:

Definitely thinking of skipping out on donating plasma today and doing a sublingual dose to get a proper feel of this compound.

EDIT: And I'll keep the fasting in mind, thanks for the tip!