Ex News of the World journalist 'proud of causing a riot'

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well if ever there was a first-class cunt, people, this is what it loosk like. In an offence to his readers, as well, this guy from the hacking focus paper the "News of the World" (remember all those hacking stories in July?) says he was "proud of causing a riot...which resulted in a paediatrician being beaten up", and even says that his readers (who, let's face it, aren't the brightest bunch if they read that crap) can't distinguish between a Paediatrician (someone who helps kids) and a Paedophile (someone who doesn't help kids...by making them have huge Counselling bills later in life as well as loving Gary Glitter records).

I was speechless. Video from the Inquiry here.

Comments

• fagfag Regular
    edited November 2011
    Causing riots is quite the riot. I started a mini-riot one time. Were maybe 30 people going haywire, trashing shit. There was a car wreck, and one kid had to go to the hospital to get his ear sewn back on. Feels good, man.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    What an asshole, I hope someone writes an article and get his ass beaten up.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    tmYYx.jpg

^That' a good one...

But back to the story, from what I gathered the guy publishes pedophiles names and addresses in protest of some law or another (I assume regarding pedophiles and their privacy rights) anc he public gets so worked up they start a small riot. When one of the imbeciles in the crowd doesn't know the difference between a pedophile and a pediatrician and beats up a doctor the focus is on the guy who wrote the article?