Well...

iSoapeiSoape Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
This does feel rather nostalgic. Albeit, it'll never be the same (&T). Who are the ones running this site?

Comments

• iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    If the Jews run Hollywood and the banking industry, don't they technically run everything anyways?
  • edited July 2010
    iSoape wrote: »
    This does feel rather nostalgic. Albeit, it'll never be the same (&T). Who are the ones running this site?

We may not have the totse.com domain, but collectively, the the people are the same, and they are the ones who make up &T.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    So there's totse.info, zoklet.net, and totse2.com ... this is too much. Why can't everyone gather just back at one site... (rhetorically speaking).
  • edited July 2010
    So there's totse.info, zoklet.net, and totse2.com ... this is too much. Why can't everyone gather just back at one site... (rhetorically speaking).

Well, Totse.info is definitely where it's at.

We've got the nostalgia, the good userbase full of interesting people, and none of that shitty drama and retardation going on at Zoklet. I don't even want to mention totse2, because it sucks dicks.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Well, Totse.info is definitely where it's at.

We've got the nostalgia, the good userbase full of interesting people, and none of that shitty drama and retardation going on at Zoklet. I don't even want to mention totse2, because it sucks dicks.

Agreed Mike hunt has made totse 2 suck ass

That douche should be flogged
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Jim Lahey for Park Supervisor!
    jim-lahey-pointing1-150x150.jpg
    edited July 2010
    jim-lahey-pointing1-150x150.jpg

That guy is a fucking dick IRL

Hope he get's killed
    edited July 2010
    That guy is a fucking dick IRL

Hope he get's killed
    What makes you say that?
    edited July 2010
    What makes you say that?

Every time that prick does some kind of personal appearance
    He treats people like garbage

There were a couple of appearances in vancouver that had fights break out because he kept shit talking the crown and No he was not in character

I met him once and Told him I love the show and he told me to jump off a bridge
    I told him to go find a local glory hole and gobble some more cock

Fucker is a prick
  • edited July 2010
    Damn, too bad you couldn't come up with a more threatening insult :P
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Damn, too bad you couldn't come up with a more threatening insult :P

Meh

It angered him pretty good so I didn't think it was a bad insult at the time
    edited July 2010
    Every time that prick does some kind of personal appearance
    He treats people like garbage

There were a couple of appearances in vancouver that had fights break out because he kept shit talking the crown and No he was not in character

I met him once and Told him I love the show and he told me to jump off a bridge
    I told him to go find a local glory hole and gobble some more cock

Fucker is a prick
    Lol, not sure if trolling.

But if you aren't, I wouldn't let some fucker talk to me like that, no matter how famous he is. I'd have popped the fucker in the nose.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    If the Jews run Hollywood and the banking industry, don't they technically run everything anyways?

thats our plan :cool:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010

Lots of people went to zoklet. There wasn't/isn't free speech there, and a lot of people got mad and left. This site is still up and coming, but a lot of totse regulars are here.

I heard Jeff HuntAr is the admin, but don't tell anyone!!
    edited July 2010
    Lol, not sure if trolling.

But if you aren't, I wouldn't let some fucker talk to me like that, no matter how famous he is. I'd have popped the fucker in the nose.

Meh .. Not worth the effort man

The guy was a jackass and I could have popped him one but fuck it

why go to jail over some douchebag with a big fucking mouth
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hellish and gang runs the site. This is as close as it gets. P.S. secretly we think Hellish is Jeff Hunter being a troll.

Totse

evil_sesame_street.jpg

Z0cklet

1279742499067697800.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    &T for the win!