The 10000 Watt iPhone / iPod Dock - Value, 30K

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Money to burn anyone?
Behringer's monster sized speaker system measures 8 feet wide by 4 feet tall, which is bigger than Shaq when he lays down. It needs to be that big, because how else are you going to pump out over 10,000 watts of power?

http://hothardware.com/News/Monster-Sized-iPhone-Dock-Weighs-700-Pounds-Costs-Thirty-Grand/

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Jesus Christ! And my Parents moaned at me for plugging in something that was 125w! Like the post said on that page, I almost missed the iPod on top of that thing.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2011
    I would so like to pound his head in with that 59 Gibby ^
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    I want to know why I need a 700 lb appliance for a 4 oz device.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2011
    I was just thinking, looking at the size of that iPod... wouldn't you need to climb that thing to get it ontop?
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    Although it looks huge, it's only 4' tall, so only a midget would have to climb on top of it.
    edited December 2011
    I was just thinking, looking at the size of that iPod... wouldn't you need to climb that thing to get it ontop?
    chippy wrote: »
    Although it looks huge, it's only 4' tall, so only a midget would have to climb on top of it.

Hence his question?
    edited December 2011
    I want to know why I need a 700 lb appliance for a 4 oz device.
    How big is your computer case & how big is the cpu chip? :rolleyes:
    edited December 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    How big is your computer case & how big is the cpu chip? :rolleyes:

Bad analogy bro as the iphone is a device capable of doing what it is designed to do without the 700lb appliance whereas the chip on my CPU can't do jack without not only the rest of the CPU but the entire system it is designed to be a component of.
    edited December 2011
    Bad analogy bro as the iphone is a device capable of doing what it is designed to do without the 700lb appliance whereas the chip on my CPU can't do jack without not only the rest of the CPU but the entire system it is designed to be a component of.
    Not really a bad analogy. That big black box is the iphone/pods penis. I know I'd be pretty lost without my penis. Wouldn't you? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
  • DisguisedRebelDisguisedRebel Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2011
    wow. Reminds me of that Drawn together episode....we need them to power the economy....
    edited December 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Not really a bad analogy. That big black box is the iphone/pods penis. I know I'd be pretty lost without my penis. Wouldn't you? :confused:

Not is my penis weighed 410,000 Lbs.
    edited December 2011
    Not is my penis weighed 410,000 Lbs.
    Don't the all? :eek: