Emulators for androids!

DisguisedRebelDisguisedRebel Semo-Regulars
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So im sure most of you already know this, but i was browsing the android market the other day, and was amazed to find emulators for my phone! The snes em didnt really work to well, lot of lagging, however, there is an emulator called mojo GBA (gameboy advance emulator) that works really well, its even got key mapping, and the keys work alot better than the touch screen.

So basically i have a GBA now, and all the games i could want for free.
Theres a great site called roms4droid that you can easily download the roms from.

Legend of zelda: the minish cap is an old school feeling link to the past type zelda game, definately gonna be one of my new faves.
Breath of fire, FF 1and2, Golden Sun, super mario world, and the pokemon games are all great games for it, and the RPG's run alot smoother.

Also, while were on the topic, is there any nook/kindle tyoe tablet that comes with the android market already installed? I know you can root it and hack it on, but i dont feel comfortable doin that. Thanks

Comments

• chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for that post. I'll pass it on to my daughter.
  • DisguisedRebelDisguisedRebel Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2011
    Just something to kill time with when you have no other options. If youd rather pay 5 bucks for a crap game off the market be my guest
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    She plays games on her galaxy ace. I just use mine for phoning people LOL
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited December 2011
    Makes me wish I had an android, seems like it would be a good way to kill time. I swear I think I'm the only person I know in my age range that doesn't have a smart phone.
  • DisguisedRebelDisguisedRebel Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2011
    Ive got a samsung intercept with unlimited everything for 55 a month. Its a great phone and i only paid like 60 bucks for it (granted there was a 20 percent off deal going on) but its still a good deal. Go buy yourself one.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Aye, Id love an android phone or Tablet. To think of all those applications at your fingertips!!