Are you guys serious with this new layout?

edited December 2011 in Not in MY Forum
It's painful to look at honestly. The original goal of totse.info was to remake totse as best we could. Wtf is this absolute shit I'm browsing? And why is TDR an admin? Nothing against him but he's kind of new when it comes to &T tradition. Further more, who are all these other random noobs modding? This place has really went down the shitter, and this is coming from someone who has waged war against zoklet going for something like 2 years, been perma banned from that shit hole twice, and I'm still poastin'. Someone who personally, through PMs on zoklet, referred twenty people to totse.info to help get the ball rolling. You guys really need to get your shit together, this place looks worse and is GENUINELY lamer than totse2 at this point. Reread that last sentence and tell me how you feel, because if you're not ashamed of yourself after that harsh realization, then you're a lost cause.

I've said this from the start, if you want this site to succeed more than not, make it resemble totse as much as possible, no joke... you all know this new layout looks fucked. Another thing, you really need mods that genuinely contribute AND understand and respect the lulz. You need old school cool headed respected members as mods or everything goes to shit. All in all it seems more and more apparent that all totse.info ever was was a ratrace for modship, problem was everyone got bored and left, even the mods lol *shakes head in embarrassment* only to be replaced by total fucking nobodies.

Yeah truth is it's probably too late. Anyone "in the know" who was legitimately down for the totse cause already fucked off back to Zoklet. It's pretty sad when you guys can't even manage to hold on to what little totseans made the migration here, especially when you consider how tacky and played out Zoklet is.

Bottom line is, until you AT LEAST fix the fucking layout to mirror totse, nobody is going to take this place seriously or have any idea what it stands for. Using the totse name was okay before because we were all trying to collectively relive the dream but now you really are just stealing totse's name and throwing it on a shit looking forum. It should be nostalgia theme or nothing if you're going to call this place totse. Look it's this simple, anyone who's down for totse grew up on totse, and those people who were there, the REAL &t regulars, the people you WANT here, know that totse deserves to be respected, so until you either fix this place or shut it down, nobody is going to respect you or the fruits of your labor thus anything you do from here on out that doesn't involve fixing this place is going to be a total waste of time because it's going to be shit.. seriously, if you guys are actually looking towards ideas on how to improve this current layout as it is, you're fucking stupid. Scrap this whole layout and reevaluate your goals pronto.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    One word, you can go FUCK yourself poast.

We're no longer interested in your half baked ideas. You can stay on Cocklet but we're sticking to this layout. Whatever happens from this point onward is none of your concern. I moved this to NIMF because it's just the usual garbage that you spew out. Considering your past history here, I don't really see you as someone we should LOOK into. Totse is gone and that's a fact.

Read this:
    http://totseans.com/about-us/
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    It's quite obvious you still buthurt from the loss of Totse, Poast. Unfortunately things move on. We've moved on. And by the look of things, you need to move on.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    What a childish reaction. Well that just shows his level of intellect is lacking something fundamental that would enable him to positively contribute to our forum. Sad fact that morons are allowed access to the internet.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Oh deary me, he didnt even bother to look at the themes button at the bottom page. We dont need another Totse clone on the internet, we can take the essence of Totse and create something better.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    What a childish reaction. Well that just shows his level of intellect is lacking something fundamental that would enable him to positively contribute to our forum. Sad fact that morons are allowed access to the internet.
    Yep, he does that almost everywhere, he prides himself on being a troll, quite frankly it's shitty at best and since I don't have to deal with his endless drama, I thought it would be best to boot him off rather than wait from him to run his full circle. hell, I am not even trying to reach out to them and yet they just come running here. Seriously, this isn't totse anymore. It's a different place. We haven't yet revamped things. If you don't like it then leave it's that simple. But trying to spam this place just shows how moronic you are.

Poast was and will always be a quitter and an idiot at best.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    Poast was a decent troll and that is all.

/thread
This discussion has been closed.