Smelly vagina...oh god

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2012 in Life
So, any ToTSEans had experiences with smelly vaginas? I recently had a manic episode and got with 3 girls in 3 days (not my proudest moment) but one in particular you could actually smell from outside my room.
Now I was pretty drunk at the time, so after an awesome blowjob to get things going I decided to return the favour, and by this point my room stank of poontang. I don't joke - by the time my nose was within a few inches of her axe wound I was close to puking, so I went for her thigh instead.

Fast forward, 2 days later my room still reeked and no amount of my "Orange Chronic" air freshener and open windows could help me. This spray is made to cover up the smell of weed, and obviously there is no such thing as a tuna melt sandwich strain. If anything if it was, it should be an indica as that odour knocked me on my ass.

So, anyone here had any experiences with smelly poontangs? It's enough to make me turn gay. If I know I'm going to get laid I will make an effort to have even a 5 minute shower. Women, you disgust me at times.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    I don't get it, either they don't clean themselves or have some other issues. I mean, you go to the loo and you wash it off, why in the world wouldn't they keep it clean especially when they're going to get laid. Fuck, I guess next time you just tell them to shower to whatever before digging in. Nasty.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    I might put a sign on my dor with a can of febreeze. Expect some pictures if it continues :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    Waits for pictures.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Waits for pictures.

Imagine sliced beef with cottage cheese on.
    I say no more.
  • sallyluv42sallyluv42 Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    So, any ToTSEans had experiences with smelly vaginas? I recently had a manic episode and got with 3 girls in 3 days (not my proudest moment) but one in particular you could actually smell from outside my room.
    Now I was pretty drunk at the time, so after an awesome blowjob to get things going I decided to return the favour, and by this point my room stank of poontang. I don't joke - by the time my nose was within a few inches of her axe wound I was close to puking, so I went for her thigh instead.

Fast forward, 2 days later my room still reeked and no amount of my "Orange Chronic" air freshener and open windows could help me. This spray is made to cover up the smell of weed, and obviously there is no such thing as a tuna melt sandwich strain. If anything if it was, it should be an indica as that odour knocked me on my ass.

So, anyone here had any experiences with smelly poontangs? It's enough to make me turn gay. If I know I'm going to get laid I will make an effort to have even a 5 minute shower. Women, you disgust me at times.

I've had some pretty terrible dicks, smelly and all, but you're right. Snatch lingers, it's supposed to. A bad smell, other than fish, can be due to diet or over-douching or any other various things that upset the natural balance. That said, tea tree oil works well for this. Take some of the oil with water and make a spray, this will initially mask the odor and over time will kill the odor-causing bacteria.