"Flood Maps"

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited March 2012 in Spurious Generalities
What situation would you be in if the Polar Ice Caps did melt? Going up to +60m, it's quite an interesting map. Using Google Maps it's a pretty good look. Not a thread for bitching about conspiracy theories or whatnot on Global Warming. Tut tut ;)

http://flood.firetree.net/

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    I just fucked over a few million people. What an overwhelming sense of power. FTW!
  • fagfag Regular
    edited March 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I just fucked over a few million people. What an overwhelming sense of power. FTW!

What about all the polar bears whose homes you melted?
    edited March 2012
    fag wrote: »
    What about all the polar bears whose homes you melted?
    FT polar bears bro!!! Merely Causalities of war.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Lol, awesome :D Pretty safe where I'm at at the moment!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    I'd have a new place to go fishing if there was 40m rise :hai:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2012
    Too bad for the liberal idiots who put this site up that this is never going to happen. Besides it can go up to 60+ and most of the US will be fine other than Florida nd most of the east coast. But most of the assholes live on the east coast so it is all good.
    edited March 2012
    Too bad for the liberal idiots who put this site up that this is never going to happen. Besides it can go up to 60+ and most of the US will be fine other than Florida nd most of the east coast. But most of the assholes live on the east coast so it is all good.
    /Yah! Thats the spirit!
  • edited March 2012
    Well, I'd be completely fucked at some point between 13m and 20m! Too much marshland around where I live, looks like it'd all rise up and flood the hell out of my village. I remember when I was younger, we actually had to write a survival story/diary based on the event that this massive flooding had happened. It was tedious (writing page upon page of paper by hand) but it was good fun :D