Took the GED test today

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited March 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I took the first half of my GED test today. I have to go in tommorow morning for the second half. The math was a bit difficult for me but I think I passed. The writing portion was a breeze. Anyway it feels like a good step in the right direction. After this I might take some courses at the community college. I'm 22 so it's definitely time to get my life on track so I'm feeling good about this. Anyway thought I'd share the news.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2012
    I hope you stick to this plan and keep your nose clean as far as the drugs go. You have a basic good nature and are not stupid. I think the drugs make you do, say, and think really stupid things sometimes. Anywhoo, best of luck and don't loose sight of your goals.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2012
    I hope you stick to this plan and keep your nose clean as far as the drugs go. You have a basic good nature and are not stupid. I think the drugs make you do, say, and think really stupid things sometimes. Anywhoo, best of luck and don't loose sight of your goals.

I've been staying basically clean. I drink and smoke bud. Occasionally I'll take a hit of hard but the way I see it my life is at a crossroads right now. It's either make a change and make something of myself or stay in my current position. I'm thinking of entering the IT field since I'm pretty good with computers and a trade seems more valuable than college at this time. I did some fucked up things due to drugs but all I can do is look foward and make something of myself.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2012
    good on you. You'll probably do fine.
  • imoscardotcomimoscardotcom Acolyte
    edited March 2012
    Grats man, best of luck to you. :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    Congrats, follow TDR advice to the letter, if you need help with learning something new, we're here.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2012
    I've been staying basically clean. I drink and smoke bud. Occasionally I'll take a hit of hard but the way I see it my life is at a crossroads right now. It's either make a change and make something of myself or stay in my current position. I'm thinking of entering the IT field since I'm pretty good with computers and a trade seems more valuable than college at this time. I did some fucked up things due to drugs but all I can do is look foward and make something of myself.

Every moment of life is a crossroad but most people follow Newtonian physics and tend to remain moving in their current direction unless acted upon by an outside force. I am glad to see you have decided to make a turn.