HOLY CRAP!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited March 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Saw this while driving round with Tordek. Just made me think...
Zombies%21.jpg

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    @ 1st I thought "Slow walkers up ahead?" and then I was like "Duh"

Every time I see this road sign, it fucks with my head. :mad:

yemKl.gif

What they see is "Slippery road up ahead" What I see is "Someone doing burnouts & defying physics with their rear wheels up ahead"
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2012
    When I was about 10 a new kid named kevin moved into the neighborhood. By sheer coincidence about a month later they put one of these signs on the street and put it in his yard.

12632386863nBMLf.jpg

After that I used to fuck with him and tell him if he would move there would be any slow children on the street and they would be able to take the sing down.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited March 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    @ 1st I thought "Slow walkers up ahead?" and then I was like "Duh"

Every time I see this road sign, it fucks with my head. :mad:

What they see is "Slippery road up ahead" What I see is "Someone doing burnouts & defying physics with their rear wheels up ahead"

Its possible if you do a 180 spin haha

Unrelated: tried to do a burn out/ U turn today, almost ended up swimming in the river........... -.-
  • edited March 2012
    There's a sign near my house saying "Caution Horses Ahead". Every time I see it, I always think - what's a caution horse?!
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited March 2012
    Every time I went into my local grocers I asked the young lady what a range egg is. Eventually she asked me where I had seen range eggs advertised. I said "in your window, apparently they are free"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    Unrelated: tried to do a burn out/ U turn today, almost ended up swimming in the river........... -.-
    Lol!....What sorta car you got?
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited March 2012
    Commodore with a open diff..............

Twined up at the Night speed drag wars last night though :D My fresh new painted rear bumper is two tone haha
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    When I was about 10 a new kid named kevin moved into the neighborhood. By sheer coincidence about a month later they put one of these signs on the street and put it in his yard.

12632386863nBMLf.jpg

After that I used to fuck with him and tell him if he would move there would be any slow children on the street and they would be able to take the sing down.

Lol every time I see those signs I think of retarded children. Which is why I scribbled out the comma on the one outside my Mum's school which was one dedicated to special needs kids :hai: