Homeless blog

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited May 2012 in Life

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Now this is awesome! You'll keep us updated if you post anything major, right? Meanwhile I'll keep it bookmarked and I'll be sure to read it regularly. This shit interests me for some reason :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2012
    That is not compromising that is border line plagiarism. ima just sayin....
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited April 2012
    How is plagiarism? It's my words...
    edited April 2012
    So you are a girl?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2012
    I've been fooled into believing this sort of thing before, i'll always be cynical towards stories like this now.

edited April 2012
    So you are a girl?

cvnfnfg
    edited April 2012
    Updated some more.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited April 2012
    Leftover Crack. Good band.

I'm guessing you're a mainstay at the C-squat area?
    edited April 2012
    Leftover Crack. Good band.

I'm guessing you're a mainstay at the C-squat area?

Actually I am not. I wish I was but in order to get into C-Squat you have to have someone vouch for you, shit sucks. I'm going to more events there to make more friends there.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited April 2012
    Serious question:

If this is you....why don't you move to fucking montana, or saskatchewan, or somewhere that you don't have to be so reliant on other people.?
    edited April 2012
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    Serious question:

If this is you....why don't you move to fucking montana, or saskatchewan, or somewhere that you don't have to be so reliant on other people.?

I'm not that reliant on people actually.
    edited April 2012
    Yes you are. According to what I read on that blog that person is a total leach who exists on the crumbs that society discards.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2012
    Yes you are. According to what I read on that blog that person is a total leach who exists on the crumbs that society discards.
    Better that political motive I guess. They come into your house, eat a huge percentage of you food stores, take a great big shit on your table and call it a tax refund. lol! Just saying. :p
    edited April 2012

k

sure
  • NonmaeNonmae Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2012
    Very interesting blog , I don't know why but for some reason homelessness appeals but then again I guess I have just romancecized in in my own head XD Would be interesting to read more :D
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited May 2012
    No offense, but you rely on other people's throwaways for sustenance....I wouldn't go as far as tdr did and call you a leech, but yeah.

I've lived that way for a few weeks, and I just wanted to understand why you would rather live that way than say...go off into the wilderness...forage, hunt, make a nice little shelter for yourself, etc.

I mean, sure, you can go to just about any restaurant and find some edibles in their dumpster...but why would you rather do that than make it truly on your own.