Sonny Boy Williamson backing track Improv, Blues Harp!

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities

Did this'n today, I think I improved a little since my last vid.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2012
    You are hittin' that hard :thumbsup:
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited April 2012
    Oh yes, been practicing my balls off haha. Still working on a cleaner sound but I think its gettin there.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Dammit, now I want one. How hard is to train yourself to use it?
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited May 2012
    Depends on your musical talents and if you have a good ear for music, I got decent after 3 or 4 days. If you're going to buy yourself a good harp get the Hohner Marine Band M189693 in the Key of C, bends and overblows are so effortless. I think thats also partly why I picked it up so quick was because of this harps ease of playabilty.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    If you're going to buy yourself a good harp get the Hohner.
    Hohner's good shit! One of our band members swears by them. He uses his on some of our blues jams. (When he wants a rest from bass)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    I am gonna get a harp and my neighbor is gonna try and teach my sorry ass to play it.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    I am gonna get a harp and my neighbor is gonna try and teach my sorry ass to play it.
    Lookin forward to a jam with yah!
  • edited July 2012
    Where has pile of jews gotten to? He plays that harp like a boss, reminds me of a guy in one of my friend's bands who plays the most mind bending stuff imaginable. I also watched a blues band the other night who has the best harmonica player in the UK, apparently he has won a lot of awards and trophies for it. He was great!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I'd love to be able to play a Harmonica (I've tried, only to fail and look like an asthmatic retard). Playing this made me feel like I'm in the South with some old black guy in a rocking chair tapping away on his knee. And yes, I signed in on my rarely-used YouTube account to give you a like :thumbsup:

Thank you for the music, Mrfuckyouintheneck :) keep on at it! I really do like the Harmonica.