Guess who just got arrested?

PacoPaco me administrator
edited October 2012 in Man Cave
This guy. :thumbsup:

I have court in two weeks. I'm the most irritable fucker in the world right now.

This is my first experience with getting fucked by the long dick of the law.

Discuss?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    Paco wrote: »
    This guy. :thumbsup:

I have court in two weeks. I'm the most irritable fucker in the world right now.

This is my first experience with getting fucked by the long dick of the law.

Discuss?
    Dude, I was worried, like what the fuck. What happened?

Did you finally raped someone?

Did they take pictures of you?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2012
    What happened. Also make sure to get a lawyer or public pretender as soon as you can. If the crime wasn't that severe you being a first time offender will benefit you and you could get off with a slap on the wrist. I cant really say more though without more info.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited March 2012
    Got busted for shoplifting. It was a stupid mistake and I can't believe I fucked up. Either way, its my first offense and the charge is 6th degree larceny. It hardly a big deal, I'm not worried. The LP agent that stopped be was a fucking asshole though, he was power tripping hard and antagonizing me so he could get a rise out of me.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Never shoplifted and therfore been caught, but what if you plead the "first instance" thing? Might be a mitigating factor. I'm a bit crap at legal help, but in the UK, Judges take that into consideration.
    I wish you all the best. Sucks that LP guy was a total knob though. Jobsworths piss me off.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    The LP agent that stopped me was a fucking asshole though, he was power tripping hard and antagonizing me so he could get a rise out of me.
    see-them-trolls-they-in-it-to-win-it.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    Oh well, at least you didn't kill someone :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2012
    You are still a minor right?
    edited March 2012
    Got busted for shoplifting. It was a stupid mistake and I can't believe I fucked up. Either way, its my first offense and the charge is 6th degree larceny. It hardly a big deal, I'm not worried. The LP agent that stopped be was a fucking asshole though, he was power tripping hard and antagonizing me so he could get a rise out of me.

You'll be fine. Since it's your first time you'll most likely just get community service and some probation.
    edited March 2012
    Yea I'm still a minor, I had to have my 22 year old sister come pick me up. I know I have nothing to worry about, I'm most likely going to get off with community service and probation at the most. This thread was more of a place for me to vent.
    edited March 2012
    Yea I'm still a minor, I had to have my 22 year old sister come pick me up. I know I have nothing to worry about, I'm most likely going to get off with community service and probation at the most. This thread was more of a place for me to vent.

My boy got charged with 2 counts of theft under a thousand and theft scheme and only got 40 hours of CS and had to go to an outpatient drug treatment program. He didnt even get probation so dont sweat it bro.
    edited March 2012
    Yea, I'm feeling pretty alright about it, I know I wont get in any serious trouble. It's just the fact that I got caught that is bothering me. I keep running it over in my head, I have no idea how I got caught.. I should have gotten away with it. I slipped up and got stupid.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2012
    lol, i completely missed this thread. What happned in court paco?

If you need a place to lay low, you can come to Sydney and live in my garage. We've recently installed a toilet.
    edited April 2012
    Ya Paco, what happened?
    edited April 2012
    Oh yea, I forgot to update this thread, I've been pretty busy with college stuff, my high school's guidance department FUCKED me over by never sending out my transcripts/SAT scores, etc. Now I have to contact all my colleges and let them know what happened.

Anyway, on the the court story.

I had to meet with a prosecutor to discuss my case. He has a daughter my age who just recently got arrested for shoplifting some makeup. He talked to me about how it was a "stupid teenage mistake" and about how he made plenty of those in his day. He also said "You know, man, these security systems are getting pretty impressive nowadays. Seriously, if they had shit like this back when I was your age, I wouldn't be sitting at this desk right now." We talked about my school and my grades for a little while, he asked me if I admitted to the crime, which I did, and then he asked me why I did it. I told him that it just kind of happened, like he said, a stupid teenage mistake. He laughed a bit and told me he had a deal for me. He told me that as long as I graduate, which I am going to do, and I show him a copy of my Diploma before July, that he will wipe my criminal record and call it a day. We shook hands, he thanked me for not being a pain in the ass like 99% of the other people he saw that day, and I went home.

I was seriously the only person there in dress clothes. I was wearing a dress shirt, nice pants some fancy shoes and a sweater, every one else was wearing fucking sideways hats, sweatpants, baggy as fuck hoodies, etc. One girl was wearing fucking fishnet stockings and a mini skirt TO FUCKING COURT? Are people dumb?

Anyway, the guy was cool, I was cool with the situation and it all worked out fine.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited April 2012
    Old values have some merit even in these days. Off topic but related, my daughter went for a college interview 2 weeks ago. I had her dress smart for the occasion, and had her ask her teachers if she could take her art and digital photography portfolio's out of school to take to the interview. the evening before the interview I sat for two hours with her and discussed questions she may be asked and questions she should ask. I made sure she was armed with a notebook and pen and arrived for the interview 5 minutes early. The art course she was applying for is always over subscribed so places are at a premium. Of the batch of 20 students at her interview/department tour, she was the only one that was offered a place. 2 were no shows, one for the second time, Only 4 of them were appropriately dressed, and my daughter was the only one that took anything of their work to show, and the only one with any questions. She was offered the place in front of everyone else, and taken to the office for a letter confirming such before she left. It doesn't take much effort to stand out from the crowd nowadays.
    edited April 2012
    Oh yea, I forgot to update this thread, I've been pretty busy with college stuff, my high school's guidance department FUCKED me over by never sending out my transcripts/SAT scores, etc. Now I have to contact all my colleges and let them know what happened.

Anyway, on the the court story.

I had to meet with a prosecutor to discuss my case. He has a daughter my age who just recently got arrested for shoplifting some makeup. He talked to me about how it was a "stupid teenage mistake" and about how he made plenty of those in his day. He also said "You know, man, these security systems are getting pretty impressive nowadays. Seriously, if they had shit like this back when I was your age, I wouldn't be sitting at this desk right now." We talked about my school and my grades for a little while, he asked me if I admitted to the crime, which I did, and then he asked me why I did it. I told him that it just kind of happened, like he said, a stupid teenage mistake. He laughed a bit and told me he had a deal for me. He told me that as long as I graduate, which I am going to do, and I show him a copy of my Diploma before July, that he will wipe my criminal record and call it a day. We shook hands, he thanked me for not being a pain in the ass like 99% of the other people he saw that day, and I went home.

I was seriously the only person there in dress clothes. I was wearing a dress shirt, nice pants some fancy shoes and a sweater, every one else was wearing fucking sideways hats, sweatpants, baggy as fuck hoodies, etc. One girl was wearing fucking fishnet stockings and a mini skirt TO FUCKING COURT? Are people dumb?

Anyway, the guy was cool, I was cool with the situation and it all worked out fine.

Tin-Arse....:thumbsup:
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited April 2012
    This reminds me of the time I was banned from the school car park. On my way out i called the security guard over and asked where I was allowed to park, so I didnt get the dam then towed...
    anyway she was a hype up irritable bitch too, in the end i said sorry and promised to not do it again and she let me off with a warning haha.

Im hardly a badass but it goes to show how far respect and manners go with authority.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2012
    That's nice. These prosecuter types seems more like social workers. He probably made up the thing about his daughter, to get you to loosen up.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited April 2012
    First offense is usually nothing, particularly, if you're a minor and the offense isn't violent, glad it worked out for you. Never been charged with anything myself, got taken to the local PD by a school resource officer my junior year of high school for a fight but because I was found to be acting in defense of another and he had prior run ins with local law I got let off. Of course I went and got expelled my senior year for fighting. Anyway it really seems like a lot of it depends on how cool the judge is.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012

If you don't mind me asking, what store?

It's best to avoid lifting from stores with LP. That's what my friend does & she has been lifting for years now & has never been caught or even accused of committing a crime.
    edited June 2012
    Prepare to laugh at me.

Wal-Mart.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    Can we get kind of a story on what happened on that day? Maybe where you think you slipped up?
    edited June 2012
    Wal Mart has a lot of money and they don't like any of it stolen.
  • edited June 2012
    Can we get kind of a story on what happened on that day? Maybe where you think you slipped up?

This post gives a small backstory of a couple sentences - http://www.totseans.com/bbs/threads/22073-Guess-who-just-got-arrested?p=239235#post239235

Would still be good to hear a full version though :)
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    Prepare to laugh at me.

Wal-Mart.

Nah, I'm not laughing. My friend has never even tried to lift from that store. I know a lot of people say it's easy but their LP is nothing to scoff at. And the ones around here remolded so they have then new layout with the shelves being lower & there are fucking cameras everywhere, the only blind spot I can spot is in the greeting card area.
  • edited June 2012
    ASDA in the UK (owned by Wal-Mart) have some damn tight security, at least locally to me. I've often seen security pouncing on people as they're walking out of the store, and the guy watching the security cameras has eyes like a hawk. Definitely the last place I'd ever think of stealing from if I was on the sketchy side of the law, there are way easier targets.
    edited June 2012
    Prepare to laugh at me.

Wal-Mart.
    onoez!!!!111!!! Not wal-mart? :eek:
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited June 2012
    i have a retail charg on me even tho i didnt steal anything my minor brother stool a hackysac and i was with him and i got charged plus my friend had a police scanner on him (dead) so they tryied to get us for prowling because we walked behind a strip mall on the way to the store on the way out 4 ununiformed officer stoped us ect i ened up getting drugtested the day of court after smoking a quarter the day before whent on probation for 9 months drugtested twice a week 12 bucks each time had to sit threre 15 hour clase once a week for 5 weeks where they taught me how to steal basicly they also said if your intoxicated and you steal something if you return you can get away with it and if you steal a huge flatscreen tv and the cops come with a warrant shove it in the bathroom because the cops cant search some where a tv wouldnt mormaly be

geez im rambling today i guess thats what working all day every day in a factory does to you

back on point the hacky sac was less then 3 bucks so it was a misdameanor but it eneded up costing a shit ton of money anyways about the same as it would if i would have actualy stole something more exspececive good luck to you
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    Im hardly a badass but it goes to show how far respect and manners go with authority.

This is how I got through University. Brown-nose a bit for the first few months and then you can have them at anything. I used to smoke joints next to them on their walkabouts at night and even pissed up my ex girlfriends car with one of them (sorry if you're reading this, Em)

Nah, I'm not.

Plus that was pretty awesome as far as prosecutor stories go, Paco. Glad you had the sense to dress and act smart for it. As for the other people - goes to show a lot. But hey, do a jig and graduate. Glad to see another "Class of 2012" on here as well :hai:
    edited June 2012
    i have a retail charg on me even tho i didnt steal anything my minor brother stool a hackysac and i was with him and i got charged plus my friend had a police scanner on him (dead) so they tryied to get us for prowling because we walked behind a strip mall on the way to the store on the way out 4 ununiformed officer stoped us ect i ened up getting drugtested the day of court after smoking a quarter the day before whent on probation for 9 months drugtested twice a week 12 bucks each time had to sit threre 15 hour clase once a week for 5 weeks where they taught me how to steal basicly they also said if your intoxicated and you steal something if you return you can get away with it and if you steal a huge flatscreen tv and the cops come with a warrant shove it in the bathroom because the cops cant search some where a tv wouldnt mormaly be
    Fuck! That's a bummer drug wrap bro. :(
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2012

What was the stupid mistake? That's what will help others help yourself. I'm sure you know where you fucked up and how to fix it, but it will help others not to.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited October 2012
    Paco, how long have you been 17 for?

It's gotta be a couple of years or so by now.
    edited October 2012
    He's like that little starving african kid on those tv ads. You know the one? "It only takes a dollar a day for sanentay to not go hungry" That ad must have run for like 10 years and she still stayed the same age and always looked fucking hungry. :eek:
    edited October 2012
    She never grew because he never got fed and watered.
    edited October 2012
    MarineBoat wrote: »
    Paco, how long have you been 17 for?

It's gotta be a couple of years or so by now.

I haven't posted here in a while :o

What if I told you I've been '17' since 1987, and the pictures I post of 'myself' are actually of my son?
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited October 2012
    IWhat if I told you
    Please don't tell me that. :o
    edited October 2012

What if I told you I've been '17' since 1987, and the pictures I post of 'myself' are actually of my son?

I would call BS I have spoken to you.
    edited October 2012

I would say...WTF! Peter Pan has a son?

Sup Paco? ;)