If you only had 6 months to live....

ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Would you spend that time enjoying life with your loved ones or being vengeful towards those who have wronged you?

I am a spiteful, vengeful person who holds grudges. If I only had 6 months to live, I would spend those 6 months seeking revenge on everyone who wronged me. I suppose I wouldn't be seeking revenge ALL the time so I would get to spend some time with my loved ones but mostly, I would seek revenge. I'm not sure if I'm ashamed of this or not.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    I don't really have any grudges towards anybody at all. I don't hate anyone and I'm so relaxed about life that I don't really give a crap if someone/something gets on my nerves. Sure, I'll get angry at the time but I don't let it get to me for extended periods of time like some people do. In my opinion, everyone should just get on with their own lives and stop being so concerned with crap that someone else has dealt you. No offense to you at all, ShadyTroll! If revenge is your thing, that's also cool :D

But yeah, I'd spend it with friends/family but also get out and do everything that I've wanted to do. No one's going to stop me, with 6 months left you'd be pretty friggin' determined :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Spend every damn second enjoying life and making others life beautiful and changing the world or bring some joy to someone, so when I die everyone would smile when they think of me. I love helping people out.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Spend every damn second enjoying life and making others life beautiful and changing the world or bring some joy to someone, so when I die everyone would smile when they think of me. I love helping people out.

I would rather ruin someone's life so every day they are miserable & spend the rest of their life regretting wronging me.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    I'd spend my six weeks getting laid and enjoying life, telling my loved ones that I... y'know... love them. I'd also buy a gun. On my final week I'd probably shoot some asshole in the spine. Not someone who has done ME wrong, per se. More like someone who has done the WORLD wrong.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    I would steal a flying thing with things that made big booms and boom some international rat fuck bankers.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited June 2012
    There's a few people who I'd like to get back at before I go. I probably wouldn't ruin their lives or anything, but I think I'd do something really spiteful. Well, maybe I'd ruin a couple people's lives.

But after I finished doing that I'd just find a nice quiet spot somewhere to chill out until I die. Maybe Florida, with my family.
    edited June 2012
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    There's a few people who I'd like to get back at before I go. I probably wouldn't ruin their lives or anything, but I think I'd do something really spiteful. Well, maybe I'd ruin a couple people's lives.

I would help you, of course. :heart:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    I would steal a flying thing with things that made big booms and boom some international rat fuck bankers.

And I would gladly help you in your quest!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Definitely acquire a massive supply of arms and drugs, then go on the run doing bank robberies and giving the money to the public. After which if it came to an arrest situation I'd kill myself.

Other than this, travel and go hang-gliding, bungee-jumping etc and generally do all the things I want to do but in a 6 month window. I'd literally get off my arse right now and start living.

Inb4 "You have 6 months, RemadE"
    edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Definitely acquire a massive supply of arms and drugs, then go on the run doing bank robberies and giving the money to the public. After which if it came to an arrest situation I'd kill myself.

Other than this, travel and go hang-gliding, bungee-jumping etc and generally do all the things I want to do but in a 6 month window. I'd literally get off my arse right now and start living.

Inb4 "You have 6 months, RemadE"

I would definitely do a lot of drugs, too.