People who bring infants to the movie theater

ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I went to the movies today with some friends and there was a couple with a fucking infant. WTF. It is not acceptable to bring an infant to the movies. The baby was constantly fussing. At times, when it wouldn't stop crying the parents would get up and take it into the hallway. They finally left 3/4 into the movie. Get a fucking babysitter if you want to go to the movies or wait for the movie to come out on Netflix, FFS. I don't feel I am being unreasonable in saying people should not bring babies to the movies. It is also the movie theaters fault. They should not even sell tickets to people who have an infant with them. Fuck...

Comments

  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Yep, I totally agree. It fucks up the movies experience for others. It's bad enough you're tolerating other assholes but it gets worse when the infant just doesn't shut up. If you really want to watch the damn movie, consider trying off peak timings. Hell, I could watch the movie when the theater is jammed packed but I am going to opt for 5 pm when not many are out and the Cinema might be empty.

    Plus, I don't really go to watch movies. The Avengers is the only exception. I am going to watch it in 2 hours :D.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited May 2012
    I rarely go to the movies anymore but when I do it's usually weekday morning or weekday afternoons. However, I was hanging out with some friends yesterday and they wanted to go to the movies so....

    I'm going to complain to the movie theater and make it known I feel they shouldn't sell tickets to people with infants.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited May 2012
    I agree. It's not like I hate infants, it's just be responsible with your kid.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    If I had kids. If. I wouldn't take them to places I knew they couldn't be quiet in, or when others were likely to be there. Granted, I may be working and the weekend/evenings are my only free time, but heck, that's what an enslaved woman is for.

    Also this...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Okay, went to watch the movie, picked 5:30 PM thinking it would be pretty empty. Bad idea, there were kids in that damn theater and the funny thing is, there were two fucking cunts behind me that didn't stop commenting throughout the movie. I was like what the fuck is this shit. Plus, the screen was tilted and the projector 2D result was shit. Dull colors and adjustment problems. I literally wanted to walk out of the fucking movie, it was only the movie that kept me going. Avengers was awesome but I wasted my time and money. yes, TDR you're right. You win, not going to watch another movie unless I have been given a free fucking pass.

    Oh did I mention I went to eat Mc FAG Donalds after it. The Chicken Big Mac was shit, I literally want to puke it out and the Strawberry shake was fucking sugar and water. I thought I would compliment the damn movie XP with some fast food, didn't knew they both would suck ass.

    I talked to the manager because I was pissed. I complained to him regarding this and that and in the end I would personally have to calibrate the damn cinema. I just need to send him an e-mail and request Specs but I am not really feeling charitable right now. Oh and if I hear one fucking fag talk while in the damn Cinema I am going to kill that cunt.

    They were using http://www.futurelooks.com/seagate-freeagent-theater-hd-media-player-review/ <--THAT to play the movie. GIMME A FUCKING BREAK!

    EDIT: Bill Hicks you rule!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    They have McDonalds in Pakistan?! Guessing there's no bacon in it :( and glad you approve of Bill Hicks ;) so glad I egged you on and converted you.
    I know the feeling of wanting to walk out of the movie - never because of poor screening, mind you (lol imagine if you had a power cut halfway through the movie...what would happen then>). usually I want to leave if the film is crap (Get Cool and The Love Guru come to mind), and if I can't win in hte psychological warfare department against the dicks around me who throw sweets, talk or constantly go to the toilet (I have Crohn's FFS, and even I'm not going that often) then I leave.
    I remember being kicked out of the Cinema in Guildford many moons ago for crushing a large milkshake on the kids' head in front of me. There was a group of about 4 or so who were talking and annoying others, throwing haribo in the air which often landed on or near me and my mates and after realising I got halfway through the ilkshake and felt ill, I'd slam it on his head and walk out.

    And that I did. Don't really go back anyway, plus I got banned from the lazerquest the same day but that's another story.

    In other words, Bittorrent saved my mind and my wallet :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    They have McDonalds in Pakistan?! Guessing there's no bacon in it :( and glad you approve of Bill Hicks ;) so glad I egged you on and converted you.
    I know the feeling of wanting to walk out of the movie - never because of poor screening, mind you (lol imagine if you had a power cut halfway through the movie...what would happen then>). usually I want to leave if the film is crap (Get Cool and The Love Guru come to mind), and if I can't win in hte psychological warfare department against the dicks around me who throw sweets, talk or constantly go to the toilet (I have Crohn's FFS, and even I'm not going that often) then I leave.
    I remember being kicked out of the Cinema in Guildford many moons ago for crushing a large milkshake on the kids' head in front of me. There was a group of about 4 or so who were talking and annoying others, throwing haribo in the air which often landed on or near me and my mates and after realising I got halfway through the ilkshake and felt ill, I'd slam it on his head and walk out.

    And that I did. Don't really go back anyway, plus I got banned from the lazerquest the same day but that's another story.

    In other words, Bittorrent saved my mind and my wallet :hai:

    Using Wimax and wanted watch that movie, also the power went out 2 times during the movie. I lol'ed. Save your money, IPT your way.
  • edited May 2012
    People who bring infants anywhere public, let alone movie theaters :mad: Especially public transport. Nothing worse than sitting on the bus next to a screaming kid.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    Was ot a pr0n movie?
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    People who bring infants anywhere public, let alone movie theaters :mad: Especially public transport. Nothing worse than sitting on the bus next to a screaming kid.

    Sitting in a restaurant at a table near someone with screaming kids is pretty damn bad. People around here bring young children to fine dining restaurants. :facepalm:
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    I agree with them movie theater and restaurants; but public transport can't really be helped.

    I think in some cases bring an infant to a movie theater is a form of abuse. Their ears aren't really developed enough to take the noise of movies; even if it it just some drama movie where there's no loud explosions or gun fire; it's still pretty loud for them.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited June 2012
    I hate it when they bring them on planes too. One time there was like 6 babies all crying at the same time. It was like a fucking flying nursery.

    And speaking of movie theaters and planes, I can't stand it when people hog the arm rests. I wanna use the arm rest sometimes too, but I can't just ask the person to move, and I can't ask them to share it either because then our arms would touch and that would be really gay.

    Also, you know in theaters in Thailand, after the previews finish showing, they play a 3 minute montage of footage of the King of Thailand with really sappy music and you have to stand up while it's going or else people will get pissed at you and you might even get thrown out. This guy is a huge narcissist. He's on every single coin too. What the hell. Actually I might even get in trouble for saying this. I think they monitor this type of shit. I just tried looking up the King of Thailand's wiki and it's actively blocked by the government for some reason. Lol.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    I hate it when they bring them on planes too. One time there was like 6 babies all crying at the same time. It was like a fucking flying nursery.
    Once your over open water I believe it's out of a countries jurisdiction. Does this mean pedophilia is legal?.... Just saying. :rolleyes:
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    And speaking of movie theaters and planes, I can't stand it when people hog the arm rests. I wanna use the arm rest sometimes too, but I can't just ask the person to move, and I can't ask them to share it either because then our arms would touch and that would be really gay.
    It's only gay if your cocks touch.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited June 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Once your over open water I believe it's out of a countries jurisdiction. Does this mean pedophilia is legal?.... Just saying. :rolleyes:

    I think they have special laws for that kind of stuff. Like they can't just serve beer to a ten year old or something.

    Hey, I remember when you were making artistic representations of people's usernames a few years back. I really liked the one you did of Cloudcat but I lost the file :o. I didn't know you were an admin here now.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    I think they have special laws for that kind of stuff. Like they can't just serve beer to a ten year old or something.

    Hey, I remember when you were making artistic representations of people's usernames a few years back. I really liked the one you did of Cloudcat but I lost the file :o. I didn't know you were an admin here now.

    We don't really have any ranking system on here. It's pretty much like a family here and operate on trust. Bk is like a brother to me and so is everyone else. It's a different concept we're building here.

    On topic, I pity anyone who has to deal with kids on a long flight. Considering how many kids are in my family (7 at the moment) (big family 9 bros and sis) I know how they can be annoying but luckily for me they don't whine around that much.

    In Pakistan they do have the national anthem issue as well but like others I just stand up and deal with it. If you remember correctly I have to pretend being a Muslim here, so it's only wise to go along with the flow.

    Oh and CC you can find the pictures here http://totseinfo.deviantart.com/gallery/

    BK is an awesome dude.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    Hey, I remember when you were making artistic representations of people's usernames a few years back. I really liked the one you did of Cloudcat but I lost the file :o. I didn't know you were an admin here now.
    This one dude?
    Cloudcat_by_Zoklet_public.jpg

    Don't really see myself as an admin here. Just another gawdamn totsean. :p
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    BK is an awesome dude.

    Awwww Shucks. :o
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    I hate it when they bring them on planes too. One time there was like 6 babies all crying at the same time. It was like a fucking flying nursery.

    Fuck planes, like literally every flight I've taken there is a fucking annoying kid behind me who kicks the back of my seat the entire time. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Sign In or Register to comment.