Tree Zombies, Do they Exist?

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I will refer you to this: http://totsean.blogspot.com/2012/06/tree-zombies-are-real.html

Basically, I was wondering if it's possible that by some unknown event Tree Zombies could exist. I am sure RemadE would have a have great time playing with this idea. I got this idea while to talking to Tamela on Twitter. Her baby tree died while being transported and I thought what if!

So, lets just guess if it's possible that something like that can exist.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Wait, what? I tried reading that. Looks like you've gone from Camel and Eagle fucking to leaving trees in cars lol.

I do know that it's possible to transplant the top half of a plant to a tree or other bottom part of a plant as a transplant. Learnt it when growing :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    facepalm.jpg

Mark my words, these Tree zombies will suck your soul. Laught at me now but know this, anything is possible in the future.
    RemadE wrote: »
    Wait, what? I tried reading that. Looks like you've gone from Camel and Eagle fucking to leaving trees in cars lol.

I do know that it's possible to transplant the top half of a plant to a tree or other bottom part of a plant as a transplant. Learnt it when growing :)

nah, man it was a random brain fart for a twitter user. I thought it would be fun way to get a retweet out of her by writing something like this, still it's an interesting concept, if there was an alternate universe there is a possibility that something like that COULD exist.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    I'm on Ambien & I'm reading this thread, thinking WTF.