Unban -Spectral and DaGuru

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I am bored after work and all of you brit fags, inbred down under convicts, and sand niggers are sleeping. So I demand that -Spectral and DaGuru be unbanned and permitted to post here in CL. That way i can poe them with a stick until they spit and ban them all over again for cheap entertainment.
06-serious.jpg

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    LoL! They're not the ones of concern. It's the kidiots & morons that follow that their ramblings you'd need to be more concerned with. You'd have an indefinate position on the ban button with no other social forum life. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    I was going to say something clever but than found out I watched 27 episodes of Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra and I didn't enjoy the damn show.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
  • edited June 2012
    Guaranteed they'll make a point about you wanting to ban so many people, or that "Totseans isn't active enough for you to ban people regularly, so you have to invite people to the forum in order to make use of your mod powers".

Aside from your reasons to get them unbanned, I'd quite like to talk to them again.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2012
    Do it just for the lutz.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    I'd quite like to talk to them again.

Same.
  • edited June 2012
    There are a lot of members I'd like to talk to, but they were all banned or moved to other sites. I want to hear from people like Buddha and others, they were awesome.
    edited June 2012
    Yeah! I kinda miss Buddha. :( (nohomo)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    There are a lot of members I'd like to talk to, but they were all banned or moved to other sites. I want to hear from people like Buddha and others, they were awesome.
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Yeah! I kinda miss Buddha. :( (nohomo)

Yeah I know, but this place isn't ready for them yet. Patience.
  • edited June 2012
    Meh, if they'd ever come back. They're all over at Totse2 now, which seems to be doing pretty well for itself actually :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Meh, if they'd ever come back. They're all over at Totse2 now, which seems to be doing pretty well for itself actually :thumbsup:

Yep, but it's the same pattern we all saw back on totse.info. Remember!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    OK, how is this, we review the rules, revamp them where and if needed, wipe the ban list clean, and have a clean slate policy but with the provision that bullshit will still get you banned.
  • edited June 2012
    OK, how is this, we review the rules, revamp them where and if needed, wipe the ban list clean, and have a clean slate policy but with the provision that bullshit will still get you banned.

Wipe the ban list clean.

I love this idea, except from the spam-bots - they need to stay banned obviously. I don't think bans should ever really be permanent unless you've done something seriously bad anyway. I like to see people coming back, but that's just me :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Wipe the ban list clean.

I love this idea, except from the spam-bots - they need to stay banned obviously. I don't think bans should ever really be permanent unless you've done something seriously bad anyway. I like to see people coming back, but that's just me :thumbsup:

I second this approach.
    edited June 2012
    All good by me! Just don't let my pedo poster out of his cage ok? ;)