crime scene photos of miam zombie atack ( warning very gruesome)

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
L9YrC.jpg

7AOBR.png

KKokC.jpg

the face one makes me feel sick

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Remind me NEVER TO VISIT THAT PLACE!
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited June 2012
    its all ready a tour stop in miami lol
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I always wonder how crime scene photos make it out into the public domain, such as those from mortuaries etc. Makes me worried if I die in a funky way - will I end up on the Internet?

Probably.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Makes me worried if I die in a funky way - will I end up on the Internet?

Yup. So you better stop cutting your wrists with those buttplugs in bro- or we're going to be second to know about it!
    edited June 2012
    Goddammit *throws away buttplugs and gets out the ol' fleshlight*
  • edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Goddammit *throws away buttplugs and gets out the ol' fleshlight*

I thought you left your fleshlight in a special place for a lucky person to find? :D
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    I don't find those pics as disturbing as I should...
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    I thought you left your fleshlight in a special place for a lucky person to find? :D

Just want to say - only used once. It was odd to say the least. And no - I didn't buy it. A friend got it for me as an xmas present because "I'd get no poontang over those 4 weeks"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Remind me NEVER TO VISIT THAT PLACE!
    Party in the city where the heat is on
    All night on the beach till the break of dawn
    Welcome to Miami
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited June 2012
    Apparently there's been tons of other zombie like news stories in the last couple weeks. For example, there was this one cage fighter or something who went crazy and killed his friend, but not before tearing out his heart and eating it while he was still alive.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    There isn't going to be a zombie apocolypse for just one reason, like a spread virus. It's going to be loads of little reasons just making loads of different kinds of zombies. RUN!
  • edited June 2012
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    I don't find those pics as disturbing as I should...

That's good. Internet has desensitized you well - the years I spent on 4chan from age 14 served me well in that department too :thumbsup: Mind you, most people at school thought I was demented :D
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    ^ I can eat while looking at gore, lol. :facepalm:
    edited June 2012
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    ^ I can eat while looking at gore, lol. :facepalm:

I'm eating right now. I've never really cared. I don't remember ever being freaked out by this kinda shit.
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    That's good. Internet has desensitized you well - the years I spent on 4chan from age 14 served me well in that department too :thumbsup: Mind you, most people at school thought I was demented :D

Quoted for truth here. I used to watch execution videos when waking up until only recently. The machete hitting the spinal column was hilarious. As was a Policeman being blown to bits by the Taliban with an 88mm recoilless rifle. All that plus the 3guys1hammer etc.

Unless of course, it's me on the receiving end.