So I live with a thief and liar

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I came back today from my mates house only to find that my otherwise pristine bed that I had stripped to air out was now host to a box of pills. I picked it up and asked my Sister if she knew anything about it, to which I was greeted with an abrupt "No" as she hadn't moved from her bed, browsing facebook, bitching about useless shit.

Cue the big black, industrial rubber glove and a serious look on my face - "Look", I said, holding it up at a distance, "at University I would coat my boxes of pills and whatnot in an irritant and I need to know if you have touched it because your skin will start to itch and blister within a few hours if you have"

"Ok fine, I did. I was only browsing though. Mum looks through my room all the time. And yeah I washed my hands"

"Why the fuck were you browsing in my room, and of all places, in boxes full of out of date and contaminated pills that I was experimenting with in a reagent test kit?"

"A what?"

"Seriously, you've pushed it too fucking far this time" I said, returning to my room, only to then find £20 missing and half a pouch of tobacco gone.

I spoke to my Dad about it, then word spread and before I knew it the shit had hit the fan. Long story short, she had taken pills (tramadol and codeine, effervescent and out of date/contaminated with all sorts of shit) and sold them to a fat friend she hardly sees who frequently tries to kill herself. She also used and sold the tobacco and gave the £20 most likely to someone to buy her booze.
I just said "If your friend, who has a weak heart, shit genes and a bad respiratory system dies - then you're fucked" and she ran off with tears beginning to start.

I then had to go to my rehab check in and said that she has stolen pills and I do not know the full extent of it - and so if I have any missing which are not logged in my diary, then she has taken them. Needless to say as of next week I have to spend 18 hours cooped up in a room to observe my withdrawal behaviour. I took all the necessary precautions to hide my meds, but after the barrage of excuses (browsing, wanting to see if I was growing weed - in a black drawer 30cm x 20cm and 20cm deep and black - LOL, that Mum snoops in her room - only because she was hiding pills before, as well as outright denial) I told her I no longer trusted her and that if she wanted to sell pills, then at least ask me first, and especially don't touch ones that are in a ziplock bag and blue, green or black.

Lesson learnt. Hope that fat fucker doesn't kick the bucket. Just hope she gets really ill and they both realise not to fuck with me. I was also given free reign to verbally pwn the crap out of this Sister of mine. Shame I can't pummel her to the ground as that's what I feel like doing. As of next week there will also be a lock on my door and regular changing of my medication, money and vices. Obviously stories of her Brother selling pills inspired her and she made a massive mistake. pretty funny in hindsight, but the money and principle fucking enraged me.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    Slap the ho down with an iron tongue and a razor wit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    HA, I used to rage fucking hard when that sort of stuff happened to me. I usually would go ballistic when someone touched my DVD's or messed with my computer stuff. I still go BALLISTIC about it but now I am much wiser and my family has grown up and know for a fact that I get raging mad. If you ever want to see me go on a killing spree, just try to fuck with my system IRL. I promise I will stab you right here without even thinking. Thank GOD no one messes with my system. After getting beaten and equally beating the shit out of other family members, we sort of agree not to fuck around. Plus, right now with everyone in place, they keep a distance from the system since they know it's expensive as fuck and they will get shocked if they touched it. yes, my system casing does give you a nasty shock if you touch it like an idiot. Same applies to other stuff and I usually don't let me near that thing. So, far no one has been allowed to even touch and use my system. Not even my Dad! and that's a big thing.

So, yeah bitch slap the fuck out of her or just tell her the real truth. The pill that I work with can kill you and can endanger the family, if someone dies because of your fucking greed, you will be fucked for life, emotionally and physically. Giving her the ultimate warning works, if you fuck around karma will fuck around with you in future and you future child will bear the burden of your sins. It works.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I think the lecture I gave her with my best mate just a few feet away worked sufficiently. She did the whole teenage girl rolling eyes, tongue in cheek and squinty-eyed sarcasm. I stressed these pills, or any of mine, can kill someone who isn't used to them but she still didn't admit to selling or giving them away. If she did though, the seed of guilt should sprout soon - and hopefully grow rapidly like ivy on a building. Yes I sold them at University, but the customers were educated and I never sold more than I felt comfortable with - it was only Codeine and these people were older, more well built and had experience with them before - unlike this weird "friend" of hers who is one of those fat teenage wannabe rebels who will do anything in their power to harm themselves.

As for messing with my system, I let her do College work on it (it looks like University level work with the presentation, binding and bibliography, nothing I did for my A-Levels so how times have changed, especially with her course). As of now though I'll be locking my machine whenever I leave it. My laptop, phone and room are my world. A lifetime of collecting things, some of which are rare as kryptonite, and whenever she had parties my Parents would make upstairs off-limits.

As of now though, my entire life is off limits until she either pulls a rabbit, money and some honesty out of her arse, or this 2-faced liar who I have to share a surname and house with won't be getting any support from me. She's going through a sneaky period because, I feel, at her age I was growing 12 Cannabis plants, making low-grade but impressive pyrotechnics and arsing around in my mates cars leading to a Police warning etc. Guys are totally different to girls in these years as I never lied to my Parents. I told her how to sway my Parents to get their support and "Ok" for something but she still hasn't got the tits (not balls) to be honest.

I wish there was a real life banhammer.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I think the lecture I gave her with my best mate just a few feet away worked sufficiently. She did the whole teenage girl rolling eyes, tongue in cheek and squinty-eyed sarcasm. I stressed these pills, or any of mine, can kill someone who isn't used to them but she still didn't admit to selling or giving them away. If she did though, the seed of guilt should sprout soon - and hopefully grow rapidly like ivy on a building. Yes I sold them at University, but the customers were educated and I never sold more than I felt comfortable with - it was only Codeine and these people were older, more well built and had experience with them before - unlike this weird "friend" of hers who is one of those fat teenage wannabe rebels who will do anything in their power to harm themselves.

As for messing with my system, I let her do College work on it (it looks like University level work with the presentation, binding and bibliography, nothing I did for my A-Levels so how times have changed, especially with her course). As of now though I'll be locking my machine whenever I leave it. My laptop, phone and room are my world. A lifetime of collecting things, some of which are rare as kryptonite, and whenever she had parties my Parents would make upstairs off-limits.

As of now though, my entire life is off limits until she either pulls a rabbit, money and some honesty out of her arse, or this 2-faced liar who I have to share a surname and house with won't be getting any support from me. She's going through a sneaky period because, I feel, at her age I was growing 12 Cannabis plants, making low-grade but impressive pyrotechnics and arsing around in my mates cars leading to a Police warning etc. Guys are totally different to girls in these years as I never lied to my Parents. I told her how to sway my Parents to get their support and "Ok" for something but she still hasn't got the tits (not balls) to be honest.

Whenever I hear about that teenage roll eye look, I want to fucking stab them. I hate it so much that I can't even get used to the idea. Pakistani girls who are western inspired do this, a fucking LOT. I hate it, I really hate it, I hate it enough to kill them all. It's the most retarded thing to do. Fuck your rebellion, if you ain't working with me or listening to me, you can GO fuck a poll. But seriously in your case, I kinda feel sad for her, especially considering her society and everything. Why the fuck do you have to adapt to the social circle of idiots, reminds me of the movie 21 Jump Street. You see the same fucking stuff there. Cook kids and fag and what not. I am extremely social and that's the thing I hate the most.

Back to the point, secure and secure and then act like a big bro. We both know you would be spreading things in the near future, in Pakistan that doesn't happen and even if it does if get caught you're fucked. Hell, I used to keep an iron lock my sisters, I still do. They can't go around flirting with dudes around me, I have that killer stare on. Keep those fuckwits away but that was long ago. Now, I don't give a fuck.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Ban_Hammer_at_Hammer_Museum-500x375.jpg
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    Reading that kind of shit makes me mad. I mean, what fucking right does SHE have to be in your shit in the first place? It's no ones business what's in you room apart from yours. Makes me realize how lucky I am to have a family who stay out of my shit. And maybe you'll get lucky, that fat bird will be die and be buried in a grand piano and no one will mess with any of your shit. Or like you said, they get violent diarrhea and throwup like fucking crazy. Then they'll be reluctant to touch your shit again.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    She'll make a great politician one day! :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Lol I think we would both make interesting Politicians ;) and an inspirational photo there, TDR :thumbsup:

Interesting part about the Western-inspired girls in Pakistan there as well, Dfg. Never thought I'd hear about that and seems girls the world around are bitchy. As of today she was back to normal (almost like a mini psychotic episode) and then she passed her driving theory so she was all smiles. Pretty funny seeing how she said "I don't want to be like you, RemadE, your mentality scares me" - yet she seems just like me. Strange.

And yeah, ThirdRock, I have used the Paladin Press book on hiding things and there goes £120 in cash, tobacco, assorted pills and pyro materials hidden around my room in places that are even hard for me to get to.