I Can Sleep In Peace Now (Well, Sort of)

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I had a Table fan before but due to extended funky blackouts I gave it to my parents, I mean they bought it in the first place but I have been using it for years. Kind of missed the old dude, we been through a lot together. Last night I used my Jet powered fans and I couldn't sleep because they were loud as fuck, so I decided to get myself a new fan. Although I was limited by my budget, I thought overall it was a good/required investment. So, without further wait, let me present to you, a 2700 Rupee (PKR) Table Fan, that has a light and can rotate. It's 18" frame which is the largest size, the airflow is great and it looks pretty and is silent compared to the old one.

fan.jpg

Yeah, the carpet and everything else is a mess because I painted the door yesterday and I need to wash the paint away.

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    That fan looks pretty intense. How much did it cost you?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2012
    So you use Rupees, like Indian? Rupees?Like this?
    P8250549.jpg
    My wife found this note on the way to work last summer.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    Is that worth like, fourteen pence? Haha
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2012
    I was going to wipe my ass with it before I took the pic but I just could not do that to Gandi:D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Lol, India and Pakistan - they love each other ;)

Bud bud ding!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    No, Indian and Paki Rupee are different. Indian has a better standing against the dollars.

2700/95 = 29 Dollars.

The only problem I have right now is that the fucking power goes out so much that I literally have to power off my system in order to keep the fan running. I did sleep tonight but I just feel fucked up. Half naked and covered in dust, that's me now.