Went Out For a Little Walk

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Well, technically I was on the car, when I say people are outside burning stuff and raging mad, I am not kidding.

burning.jpg

I did take more pictures but I am considering really covering these events, they're quite common here and it doesn't hurt to give it a shot. Also, they're CAMERA whores, they would literally try to get in the picture because they're all desperate for some attention.

I dind't stay too long there, just 5 minutes at best.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    People are stupid. I mean there are too many people in that one area. Animals are smarter than that. They disperse according to the areas ability to sustain the population in a comfortable manner. Humans build cities, move way too many people into them so they turn in to a giant concrete shit hole, and then they just stay there with all kinds of free areas around the toilet they live in.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    I went for a walk to a cemetery today, but this sounds more interesting.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2012
    What was the bruhaha about?

Let's hope it was about the power outages and crappy infrustructure and not some political/religious issue.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Loadshedding strikes.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    Why is not a single person facing the camera?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    Why is not a single person facing the camera?

It's called Photographer craft. I tend to stay the fuck away from these people.

More shots here.

burning2.jpg
    burning3.jpg
    burning4.jpg
    burning5.jpg

Hands were shaking a bit.
  • edited June 2012
    What's the obsession with "British Shoes" and "English Shoes"?! They aren't that great!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    What's the obsession with "British Shoes" and "English Shoes"?! They aren't that great!

That's just the brand name, also every Paki (most of them) want to act like a white man.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    lol I thought it was burning tyres, i could tell by the colour of the smoke lol
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Rodent hit it on the head there. Same with the outskirts of London, it just has more parks. Same amount of Pakis thought ;)

It's odd - if they want to be like a white man, and I went there, I'd probably be held hostage within a fortnight. Good job on getting these photos. I say a fair bit (keeping privacy private) about you to mates and these photos say a lot. I'd love to explore that region of the world, but I'd need diapers and an AK47.Edit: With the shoes, look at India, they love Rolls Royces and whatnot. Leftovers of the colonial era. We owned Pakistan at one point as it;s a relatively new state. Same could be said for them - they just walk more.