Miniskirts- how short is inappropriate?

ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
edited June 2012 in Life
What would be your definition of how short is inappropriate?

I'm asking in general & I do have a specific question pertaining to this.

I ordered a skirt off the internet & it's a bit shorter than I though it would be. I mean, I knew it's a miniskirt, obviously but I didn't think it would be this short. It ends right below my ass. If I wore it, I wouldn't bend over unless I wanted to give a show. I'm in my twenties, in shape & have nice legs. I thought about returning it but maybe I should keep it to wear to concerts or bars when I want to look super hot. It's definitely not a ladylike skirt, though....

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    Depends on the occasion and how hot you are really with how appropriate they are haha
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    I would pay to see both of you wear those Japanese school girls skirts and make out in front of me. But generally you don't want something that will give people an incentive to take out their cell phones and capture your privates. I am not sure about the correct measurement but the best test would be to have a balance between your thighs and knees. I mean it should be pretty much in between. I will post some upskirts pictures for both of you.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2012
    1) Depends on your ass.
    2) guys don't mind one bit (women will).
    3) the fact that you are asking this means you will never wear it.

4) obviously context matters.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited June 2012
    Isn't the catholic school miniskirt requirement not more than an inch (about two and a half centimeters) above the knee?
  • edited June 2012
    Nothing's too short, gotta love walking behind girls wearing skirts that are way too short and leave ass peeking out the bottom :D One of the joys of being at Uni.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    If your body and legs are tight, just above the ass is fine. (You need a decent face to pull this shit off though.)If you have beer keg legs. Just below the ankles is a must. If the face is as poorly maintained as the body! Make sure the skirt starts above the head.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Trx has a very good point. despite being all look and no touch these days, having some ass peeking out (as long as it's not saggy) is pretty nice *South park voice*.

Maybe a photo of said skirt and scale (next to a ruler) may form an opinion?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Here are samples as promised. I collected these in the name of science.

NSFW

Thanks to my extensive study, I have concluded that no matter what the size, everything depends on how you move and sit in public places and how windy the situation is.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    My Sister said about 6". Damn teenagers. Nice photos there, Dfg. *puts on goggles and lab coat*, I guess if the miniskirt is sufficiently held in place by the thighs, then it may not rise up *rubs stubbly chin*
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    In general I would say something you would look comfortable in- as in you don't feel awkward about wearing it because being uncomfortable definitely shows.

I agree.
    2) guys don't mind one bit (women will).

Good point.
    3) the fact that you are asking this means you will never wear it.

You're right. I returned the skirt. :facepalm:
    Dfg wrote: »
    I would pay to see both of you wear those Japanese school girls skirts and make out in front of me. But generally you don't want something that will give people an incentive to take out their cell phones and capture your privates. I am not sure about the correct measurement but the best test would be to have a balance between your thighs and knees. I mean it should be pretty much in between. I will post some upskirts pictures for both of you.

Lol.