My Dad's sense of humour for Valentines

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Oh my Parents do make me laugh sometimes.

Although Valentines was a while back, I saw this card hanging up in our house, despite my Mum and Dad having a love/hate relationship.
Just thought I'd share -
Card.jpg

I think I follow in his footsteps as I got these in Brighton, and I kept the plastic wrapper on them to keep them clean - which actually came in handy. The "Can I have sex with you on a regular basis?" one has been ticked with a whiteboard pen by different girls after a "session" who went for "Yes". Alas those days are over. I seriously don't find any girl I know or see attractive. Come on girls, at least try.
cards.jpg

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    lol.

A sense of irony is probably the best way to do Valentines day - good litmus test for the women really.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    You got that right! A regular test of the water, especially near Valentines, Anniversaries, Christmas and Birthdays are needed. I swear Women think they are the centre of the Universe for that particular day/time period.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited July 2012
    I'll tick the YES box for you, Remade ;) Reminds me of this card I got my Dad for his birthday.
    2012-07-07%2022.55.56.jpg
    2012-07-07%2022.56.17.jpg
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    ^^^ There's about a million variations on that joke. It's a good one.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    ^I agree, unfortunately I can't send Valentines day. Don't have anyone to give it too at the moment, but If I did in future she will get trolled hard. So, may effed my tricks that I want to play on her. I pity my future wiffy.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited July 2012
    edited July 2012
    I actually got a card like that once, ThirdRock. It did go down pretty well. I have a thing for making people get emotional by writing things in the cards which make people burst out in tears - voiding whatever the cover of the card consists of.
    edited July 2012
    So a card says: "I'm going to fuck your cunt and make you cream buckets of jizz and shit all over the bed sheets"
    To my dearest sweetheart,
    I love being with you everyday. Just being around you makes me feel happier then I have ever felt before.

Middle of the card say: "I want you to shit all over my balls you dirty slut"
    I love you, and hope we last for ever

-Remade

YOU'VE BEEN SUSSED.
    edited July 2012
    Well I've yet to write a card like that - actually, I did once to my ex, but my latest one was a sarcastic rant about a macro image on the front of my Dad's birthday card the other day. It was 3/4 of a page talking about the photo, then a brief mention of his birthday.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    Just curious but why is your Dad talking about Valentines in July?

:weird:
    edited July 2012
    Like I said, the card was hanging up in our house (as we have fishing lines with things like my Sisters' awards on and just general bits). I looked up and saw this - it had been there for ages, probably because of what it said on the card. Our study has lots of similar things my Dad collects from places like Brighton and old football tickets etc.