Dumb as fuck, and ballsy as hell.

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Well first off, never go to Manchester. Second off, bear in mind the types of people that say this...
Kiaran Stapleton, 21, admits shooting Anuj Bidve in Salford on Boxing Day but denies murder.

When the prosecution asked if he hoped psychiatric reports would prevent him being jailed, he said: "To be honest, I'm not bothered."

He told Manchester Crown Court: "I love prison. I watch Coronation Street. I have got a fat canteen."

"I love prison. Lock me up for 65 years."

Link to the rather astounding news story. I think he just wants headlines..and to show the errors in our Judicial system when it comes to Murder etc.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Well first off, never go to Manchester. Second off, bear in mind the types of people that say this...

Link to the rather astounding news story. I think he just wants headlines..and to show the errors in our Judicial system when it comes to Murder etc.

That's fucked up and cool at the same time. Why aren't they hanging him, oh wait he killed an Indian. Never mind.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    Oh look! Its the courtroom troll. :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Got that right. Major troll.
    And yeah Dfg, but most people here can't tell the difference between an Indian and an Afghani, or for that matter, a bloody Latino from an Inuit. To us they are all just "Pakis" or whatever. Seems the guy was just out for fame and he got it.
    Would be funny as fuck if he did get locked up for 65 years with no early parole.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    One look in that boy's eyes tells me two things. He is not wired correctly and his asshole is going to get real big.

_61389935_61389934.jpg
    edited July 2012
    His asshole is going to get real big.

_61389935_61389934.jpg
    Judging by the smirk on his face. I think he's looking forward to it. :eek:
    edited July 2012
    You may be right at that...
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    It might be a complex ploy to strengthen an insanity plea.
    edited July 2012
    Out of curiosity! Was this a racial killing? :confused:
    edited July 2012
    Yeah it was, but there seemed to be no motive. And I laughed so hard at that comment by Beaver that I inhaled my chewing gum. He better get bumfucked now just to make it worth my while.

Also, here's a relevant scene from my one of my favourite comedy shows..

Good luck, Kiaran! ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    Yeah it was, but there seemed to be no motive. And I laughed so hard at that comment by Beaver that I inhaled my chewing gum. He better get bumfucked now just to make it worth my while.

Also, here's a relevant scene from my one of my favourite comedy shows..

Good luck, Kiaran! ;)

Damn, bro your and mine taste are pretty much the same in things or maybe I am universal. I loled at the Prison scene haha.
    edited July 2012
    And I laughed so hard at that comment by Beaver that I inhaled my chewing gum.
    Fucking LMAO! :D
    edited July 2012
    And I laughed so hard at that comment by Beaver that I inhaled my chewing gum. He better get bumfucked now just to make it worth my while.

Well he lives on your side of the pond so...
    1. Wait until after he is sentenced and checking the public records to find out which facility they incarcerate him in.
    2. Search http://www.btguk.org for a pen pal in his facility that is both large and gay.
    3. Write him like you are gay and tell him about how you knew Kiaran Stapleton and how great it felt to fuck him in his gay ass.
    4. ???
    5. Profit.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited July 2012
    He's a Manson wannabe. He's just doing it wrong.
    edited July 2012
    Bloody good plan, Sir.
    I seriously am considering that.
    edited July 2012
    Bloody good plan, Sir.
    I seriously am considering that.

I have always said the best way to get somebody is so they never knew you got em.
    edited July 2012
    Did I mention a balaclava I ordered came in the mail the other day? If it comes to that...:p