Apple is Evil, It Should be DESTROYED at all Costs!

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I am sure everyone here loves Apples, oh wait no they don't. I used to admire Macs, especially the workstation, they seemed stunning and powerful and then came the iPhone generation and then the war of tablets. Judging from their recent Patent lawsuits and how they're moaning about things and not letting Samsung sell their flagship products in USA, I am starting to hate them more and more. I mean sure MS is bad, Google is acting like a good guy and Facebook is a bitch but Apple is becoming the new Evil EYE.

I wish I could discuss this in detail but maybe in the morning. For now, FUCK APPLE!

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited July 2012
    Fuck it deep in the arse.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    Apple is trying to kill Android by patent litigation. They won't win. Google has spent to much resources to allow that to happen. It's the system that lets them do this.

The majority of these suites are going to end in dismissal. The courts are starting to realise that software patents are a vague concept. The claims that Android manufacturers make "iphone-looking" hardware is a little iffy as well (but may have some merit).

The fact of the matter is that Apple can't keep up with Android, look at the iphone and compare it to any android phone on the market - Android clearly wins, the iphone is starting to feel a little dated. Google's "release early release often" strategy is winning.

Apple releases an iphone every two years or so, it's a slow cycle and they just can't keep up with the innovation that dozens of hardware vendors bring to an open platform like Android.

P.S. I like my iPod. ;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    They at least had some distinction in a graphics environment as they were based on a Motorola processor and not limited by the 640k base memory limit like Intel architecture was. But now it is just Intel architecture running a BSD kernel with a proprietary GUI.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    Apple pie, apple crumble, apple muffins .... That's where an apple belongs. Not in the the tech world. FU Forest Gump! :angry:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    How do you make Apple crumble?

Release a picture of Steve Jobs shagging a baby.

But in all seriousness, ever since their dear Leader departed them, they lost (albeit an annoyingly narcissistic) front, but have just resorted to tit-for-tat. Personally, give me anything but Apple, because I can install what I like on it, and design it how I see fit. For example my Android phone. Got it perfect (thanks to trx100 here).
    I do own an iPod, yes, but never once have I let it run the stock firmware. And yes, I am one of those kids who, despite thinking "a transluscent computer" looked cool, I wasn't taken in by their edgy marketing. Shame my Sister was, and there is talk of Apple phasing out the 13-pin connectors in favour for smaller, 9-pin ones. Bit of a shitter for people like her ;)
    edited July 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    How do you make Apple crumble?

7 large apples

Peel, core and boil the fuck out of those MFs
    Place in in a baking dish.

1/4 cup caster sugar
    1 cup plain flour
    3/4 cup coconut
    2/3 cup butter (melted)

Throw this in a bowl and rub it together until it becomes flaky and shit.
    Spread it evenly on top of the puked apple.

1/2 tsp cinnamon (ground)

Sprinkle on the magic spice.

Bake in the oven for fuck knows how long.

Serve with whipped cream, ice cream, custard, soya sauce or what ever.

And that sir is how babies are made.

4o6T6.jpg

Some people make it with a base, some use vanilla essence, etc .... I don't. Shits totally delicious dude. :cool:
    Oh great! Now I'm hungry. :(
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited July 2012
    I love stewing them, ex missus thought it was weird. Well fuck her she is weird.e
    edited July 2012
    Well when it comes to a Pie, I think Mr Carl Sagan would trump any recipe, good Sir.
    edited July 2012
    Well when it comes to a Pie, I think Mr Carl Sagan would trump any recipe, good Sir.
    The astronomer? RLY? :confused:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I have always hated Apple and always will :) Tried using it for a year and just could not get used to it. I think Samsung is giving it a run for its money anyways.
    edited July 2012
    Out of all the computers I hate repairing are those fuckin ibooks. They build those things around the screw you need to undo. :angry:
    edited July 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    The astronomer? RLY? :confused:

Dude, you need to watch "Cosmos". Here, this is what I mean. Trippy as fuck and really makes you wonder just what it's all about.

Now, back onto topic, lol.
    edited July 2012
    Dude, you need to watch "Cosmos". Here, this is what I mean. Trippy as fuck and really makes you wonder just what it's all about.
    Aww I get it now bro. :thumbsup: Mr Carl Sagan has obviously never had an apple crumble with fresh whipped cream then! :rolleyes:Anyways! Back on the apple computer boat.YayaS.jpg
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2012
    I too used to be a big Apple Computer supporter and still own a lot of older Apple hardware. However, I don't care much for Apple Inc. I like pretty much everything they had up until they dropped the PowerPC chips, although I wasn't happy with how since about 2001 the overall quality seemed to be dropping. They were still fairly well built, but the low end of the product line was starting to suffer a bit. Not to mention the more recent "simplification" (limitation) of the Macintosh product line over the past several years. I understand that there is a push towards handheld devices, but there is still a need for desktop machines for high end graphics and data processing. Apple pissed a lot of people off when it killed off the XServe and offered up the Mac Mini as what it considered to be a suitable replacement. I see 1997 replaying itself over in the next few years and this time Apple will probably not recover unless they have something truly groundbreaking up their sleeves.
    Nope, actually Mr. Sagan got a pie to the face. In the early 90s, some of Apples engineers code named one of their machines internally as "Carl Sagan". Long story short, he apparently found out about it while reading an article in MacWEEK, siced his lawyers on Apple. However the engineers then changed the code name to "BHA" which Sagan took to mean "Butt-Head Astronomer" while the engineers claimed the letters were chosen completely at random. He attempted to sue for defamation, lost, and finally settled out of court. Apples legal department told the engineers to change the name to something unoffensive, but they changed the name to "LAW" which then was thought to mean "Lawyers Are Wimps" /randomhistorylesson
    edited July 2012
    Damn, makes me dislike Apple even more.
    Interesting and helpful input there though, TGD. Gotta say that the hardware of a MacBook really is minimal. You're only paying for looks as far as I'm concerned as their Motherboards/Logic Boards really don't seem that much.
  • thomasthomas Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2012
    Lol that is funny stuff, TGD.

If you're into minimal and fast, just play with linux. Ubuntu has advanced very well and is quite user friendly, but best of all, minimal and clean. I recommend Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat).

Also anyone that owns an Iphone here will find this app exploit interesting:
    http://9to5mac.com/2012/07/13/apples-in-app-purchasing-process-circumvented-by-russian-hacker/
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited July 2012
    I agree. I refuse to buy an ipod or a Mac.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    Ha, Apple got pwned. They filed a suit against Samsung claiming they were stealing their design, and the blocked sales of Galaxy Tab in US, but the court fucked Apple because they were wrong and now they're ordered by law to keep an ad on Apple main page for 6 months & write about their wrong claims in the media and clear Samsung. Take that fucking Apple.
    edited July 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Ha, Apple got pwned. They filed a suit against Samsung claiming they were stealing their design, and the blocked sales of Galaxy Tab in US, but the court fucked Apple because they were wrong and now they're ordered by law to keep an ad on Apple main page for 6 months & write about their wrong claims in the media and clear Samsung. Take that fucking Apple.
    Heh! Self pwnd!