Justin Bieber has a new ride.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2012 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    I've never seen beiber play an instrument. I'm starting to suspect he can't.
  • edited July 2012
    I've never seen beiber play an instrument. I'm starting to suspect he can't.

I'm sure that he, like many of the other mainstream fags who are famous because of their money, doesn't have any real talent. So you're probably right.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    I was so expecting to click on Justin Bieber has a new ride and see something like this.

173804-173918-350x350.jpg
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited July 2012
    Isn't he in jail?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    Isn't he in jail?
    Nah! Surely he'd just pay his way out, do some sorta broken arsed jail song in beiber style, like he's been there for years and look for some kinda anti social rebellion feature like.....I dunno.....Getting his eyebrow pierced. :o
  • edited August 2012
    I heard he got in trouble for the thing about putting a phone number up on Twitter which happened to be someone's ACTUAL number, but I didn't think he was in jail. We can only wish for that day to roll around, he'd get bummed day and night by the inmates :thumbsup:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    I heard he got in trouble for the thing about putting a phone number up on Twitter which happened to be someone's ACTUAL number, but I didn't think he was in jail. We can only wish for that day to roll around, he'd get bummed day and night by the inmates :thumbsup:
    I think it might be assault or some shit. Don't quote me on that though. Dfg may be able to verify it, because he's Justins biggest fan. :o
  • edited August 2012
    Also I just watched the video, LOL. So funny, and I liked the part at the end where he falls off the cow :facepalm:
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2012
    If the rumors AREN'T true and people didn't get fucked in the ass in jail... If I got arrested... I might take one for the team.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Ahh, yeah BK's right the photographer claims that he got assaulted by Justin Bieber. Personally, I hate all paparazzi and it looks like a set up so as much as I dislike Biebers music the photographer had it coming.