Totsean Returns 20 years..

greenspam2012greenspam2012 Semo-Regulars
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
For more than 20 years I had passed the gates of the Tales of Tomorrow Sees All.. oh wait, I mean the umm screaming electronics electrons

Sup .. not a spammer, not an agitator. Just telling it like it is. Where is Digital Avatar (yes I looked up some old logs).. where is the Henry clan .. where is little victor turned big victor? Hey ZoK with the FBI now are we? or so you claimed.

and we wont talk about the laughing of the 4 months building up to 9-11-01 or as the rumor mill tells me how Anonymous had first started from here.

Really, and what about the young lad I warned regarding simtech or symtech or sim-teck aka crystalizing in my garage.. no longer has legs. Hey, Mr Hunter.. you kept to your word on throwing it out on the worker grid for me huh?

Now life has little meaning. Greenspam or is it OWL GREEN

Curious if Mr President ever knew Taipan since they both attended Occidental College.

Hawaii connections, Section 8 aka ACORN.. dont worry, I guess Obama is better than that Mittens guys.

Ooops I mean Mitt. or whatever. is he or isnt he?

Hey.. where is the white witch of the hills.. has the man witch gone the way of the ways of way way far and way beyond

stop trying to sound all poetic..eh!

Suzy, Loki Lokil Zokil sounds the same..

He lost his legs, did a law suit follow?

The FBI was interested in what was said about May-June of 2001?

Was Homeland Security? Should I now try and apply for Homeland..maybe I can use resources to background some more sht that I can't seem to get through freedom of info act.

How's it going totse? how is Halliburtan and the hate forums. will this make me the last to be kicked as I was the first to be kicked? now that I no longer am home and away.. will we ever know about the "Anthrax Plane Scares" to follow the Walnut Creek California BBS known as TOTSE with Jeff Hunter who ran an ethernet business possibly the same CEO or COO of EA Sports? And of Dolby Ent.. sort of the American version of the German company FRAUNHOFER FROWN OVER? they make electronic bug eyes like pixelated of a bee... Bzzzz says the Hive..Bzzz says the Hive.

Oh Toiletduk.. you were inspired to make a gawdaweful plunger.. get it.. TNT PLUNGER BY MARIO !

Yes yes.. Maxis bought out by EA games. Redwood City California USA

Sup my dawgs... hows life hanging these days? How's Hollywood and the film characters surely bassed on me.. but not coincidental.. I think a royalty check is coming in soon.. right?

PEACE OUT ZOKI LOKI SUZY AND TAIPAN

Comments

• TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited September 2012
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    ^This. My mind is full of fuck atm.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    Who you were on an board that has been closed for over 3 years is of no concern to us. Who you are and how you contribute is are only interest. Welcome to Totseans.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    ^^ This

Secondly, your username does not inspire me with allot of confidence.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2012
    Maybe -Spectral- got some new meds?:D
    Anyway, welcome Mr Green Spam Man I look forward to reading more of your posts.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    I can understand where he is coming from, being molested while you're sleeping isn't fun :(
  • greenspam2012greenspam2012 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    I can understand where he is coming from, being molested while you're sleeping isn't fun :(

oh.. I see.. the MIC is telling military to drop threats to coverup monies made?
    edited September 2012

Best reply ever :D

Anyway, welcome mate. If you could start from scratch with a couple of the points that you make maybe I could try to understand them but at the moment I have no idea what any of your threads or posts mean good sir.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012
    angryonion wrote: »
    Spectral put up some wtf posts but his style was more.

1. Find a forum.
    2. Click a category to post in.
    3. Click "Start New Thread"
    4. Place hand between legs.
    5. Feel around for asshole.
    6. Insert hand into asshole.
    7. Grab some shit.
    8. Extract hand & shit.
    9. Throw @ monitor.
    10. Click "Submit Reply" button.

OPs post seems more composed and well thought out.

1. Find a forum.
    3. Click "Start New Thread".
    4. Lay monitor flat facing up.
    5. Squat over monitor screen.
    6. Take a shit.
    7. Rotate your ass to get this formation. Remembering to keep it tight> tool_spiral.gif
    8. wipe away any smudges or splatter so it remains tidy and readable between the lines.
    9. Lick "Submit Reply" button........with love.

Finding some of your posts interesting indeedy. Lookin forward to reading m0Ar especially the conspiracy stuff.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Spectral put up some wtf posts but his style was more.

1. Find a forum.
    3. Click "Start New Thread"
    4. Place hand between legs.
    5. Feel around for asshole.
    6. Insert hand into asshole.
    7. Grab some shit.
    8. Extract hand & shit.
    9. Throw @ monitor.
    10. Click "Submit Reply" button.

OPs post seems more composed and well thought out.

1. Find a forum.
    3. Click "Start New Thread".
    4. Lay monitor flat facing up.
    5. Squat over monitor screen.
    6. Take a shit.
    7. Rotate your ass to get this formation. Remembering to keep it tight> tool_spiral.gif
    8. wipe away any smudges or splatter so it remains tidy and readable between the lines.
    9. Lick "Submit Reply" button........with love.

Finding some of your posts interesting indeedy. Lookin forward to reading m0Ar especially the conspiracy stuff.

That amount of observation you just made here is mind boggling. I am nominating you for a noble prize this year.
    edited September 2012
    That amount of observation you just made here is mind boggling. I am nominating you for a noble prize this year.

Seconded :hai:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    Funny part is this guy is posting from the same area that Hunter had the original dial BBS located.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012

LoL! :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    angryonion wrote: »

LOL!
    And TDR has it right, contribution is the key. We need to build this place up. Get writing and chatting and welcome to the community!

And yeah, when I first saw your name I was all over that like DAFUQ?