Gonna be homeless soon

13»

Comments

• TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    xxombie wrote: »
    A day in the life of homebum xxombie in Toronto:

6:30am - Wake up on sidewalk with a few friends to the Salvation Army truck trying to give us breakfast. Most people just yell and grumble and go back to sleep but I drag my ass out of bed and get a juice, muffin and cheese sandwich. I stash them, drink whatever booze I had leftover from the night before and go back to sleep.

8:00-9:00am - Wake up cause the sun is too damn hot. Eat juice, muffin and cheese sandwich. Go take a piss in the alley. If I don't have smokes I go find one or pick some butts. Get my sleeping bag and shit put away in my bag and go find French Columbian. He'll have beer.

9:00am-10:00am - Drink morning beer with French Columbian in front of Tim Hortons while panning also. We usually make enough for two 40's of Black Ice and we get a few breakfast sandwich kickdowns.

10:00am (Beer o'clock) - The beer store is finally open. We gather our spange and grab the shopping cart full of empties. There's usually about four of us and we'll have enough for a couple tall cans and 40's which we'll spin (pass around sip by sip).

11:30am - The Meeting Place (local drop in) opens. I usually head over there for a five cent coffee and sit and check facebook and shit.

12:00am - At this point I usually go pan on my own (cause girls make more money). I walk down to Taco Bell with my 'I <3 TACOS' sign and wait.

2-3pm - By now I've probably got about $20 (at the very least) and a couple Taco Bell kickdowns. I head back into town and get a couple liters of Wine and a pack of reserve smokes.

4:00pm - Find my fishing buddy. (Fishing is a kind of panning where you sit with a fishing pole with a cup tied to the end and sit and drink and harass people and talk like a pirate). Take the streetcar down past Queen and Spadina and find a good spot. We sit, get loaded and talk like pirates while people give us money.

6:00pm - After we make enough for a case of beer, a pack of smokes and some food we head back downtown. From around this time on we either go sit at the 'party house' and drink with people or go to the park and drink with people (there's usually around 20 people drinking in the park every night).

11:00pm - Time to go swimming. There's a pool in the park we hang out in with a big hole in the fence and everyone (yuppies included) go swimming there. We all get loaded and show up and throw our dogs in the pool and get naked and scare all the yuppies away.

1-2pm - Wander drunk somewhere and find a spot to sleep with some people.

It's actually quite a busy day.

:( ...breaking my fuckin heart woman.
  • VegaVega New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    If you guys are bored one day you should go hunting for homeless camps. Once you know what to look for it's simply amazing how many are hiding under our noses, especially in upper class neighborhoods. I've found that most hobos don't linger during the day. Their camps often have stuff that they've stolen/found/etc. I've found power tools, spent ammunition :eek:, and a lot of other stuff.

Some posters mentioned bridges. I've discovered a few homeless camps under bridges but those often get destroyed if the city workers are doing bridge maintenance. Wooded areas and abandoned buildings are popular as well. Don't sit on any upholstered furniture though unless you want bed bugs. If you're going to enter an abandoned building in a state of disrepair watch out for rusty nails or other metallic protrusions, as well as asbestos and rotting floors. Used needles as well. Jesus christ I've found a lot of used needles and syringes in really weird places.

raep.jpg
    raep2.jpg
    raep3.jpg

There are a lot of abandoned buildings in Vancouver. Some of them are FUCKING EPIC, some of them meh.

Strangely enough, I don't think I've ever found signs of homeless people residing in tunnels, whether they are storm drains or utility tunnels. Storm drains are understandable since it rains a fuckload in Vancouver. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Or maybe homeless people can't afford respirators.

86335832.jpg
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    :( ...breaking my fuckin heart woman.

Why? I get to party and drink Taco Bell all day.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010

Didn't know canucks drank tacos.
    edited July 2010

Because you're not stupid and could be doing something with your life.

I partly blame the fact that your pretty. If you weren't you couldn't get by on your looks so much and would be forced to work and build character.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Because you're not stupid and could be doing something with your life.

I partly blame the fact that your pretty. If you weren't you couldn't get by on your looks so much and would be forced to work and build character.

I don't get how you could feel bad for her. She could get a job if she cared too...

I hate people like her. There's a reason why we get loaded an throw water balloons and other shit at bums every so often: To remind them they're failures and we want no part of their mooching.:o:o
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010

6:30am - Wake up on sidewalk with a few friends to the Salvation Army truck trying to give us breakfast. Most people just yell and grumble and go back to sleep but I drag my ass out of bed and get a juice, muffin and cheese sandwich. I stash them, drink whatever booze I had leftover from the night before and go back to sleep.

8:00-9:00am - Wake up cause the sun is too damn hot. Eat juice, muffin and cheese sandwich. Go take a piss in the alley. If I don't have smokes I go find one or pick some butts. Get my sleeping bag and shit put away in my bag and go find French Columbian. He'll have beer.

9:00am-10:00am - Drink morning beer with French Columbian in front of Tim Hortons while panning also. We usually make enough for two 40's of Black Ice and we get a few breakfast sandwich kickdowns.

10:00am (Beer o'clock) - The beer store is finally open. We gather our spange and grab the shopping cart full of empties. There's usually about four of us and we'll have enough for a couple tall cans and 40's which we'll spin (pass around sip by sip).

11:30am - The Meeting Place (local drop in) opens. I usually head over there for a five cent coffee and sit and check facebook and shit.

12:00am - At this point I usually go pan on my own (cause girls make more money). I walk down to Taco Bell with my 'I <3 TACOS' sign and wait.

2-3pm - By now I've probably got about $20 (at the very least) and a couple Taco Bell kickdowns. I head back into town and get a couple liters of Wine and a pack of reserve smokes.

4:00pm - Find my fishing buddy. (Fishing is a kind of panning where you sit with a fishing pole with a cup tied to the end and sit and drink and harass people and talk like a pirate). Take the streetcar down past Queen and Spadina and find a good spot. We sit, get loaded and talk like pirates while people give us money.

6:00pm - After we make enough for a case of beer, a pack of smokes and some food we head back downtown. From around this time on we either go sit at the 'party house' and drink with people or go to the park and drink with people (there's usually around 20 people drinking in the park every night).

11:00pm - Time to go swimming. There's a pool in the park we hang out in with a big hole in the fence and everyone (yuppies included) go swimming there. We all get loaded and show up and throw our dogs in the pool and get naked and scare all the yuppies away.

You don't deserve to exist.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haters gon hate. Y'all bitches just jealous.

In a few years I do plan on getting a job again. When I'm done being a freeloader. When I have money I have no problem supporting bums.
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Didn't know canucks drank tacos.

Eat. I eat tacos. :facepalm:
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010

Sounds godawful. Except for waking up to food. The rest was....not what I would do. And yes I read everything.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Can't you piss on Taco Bell instead of an alley? Lol.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    If you're homeless, how can you afford a computer?
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    What do you do all day? You sit around until someone gives you free shit? What a waste of time. If you had a job you could buy your own food and booze and it would probably take you less time.

But she is a ontario resident
    They are known for being highly fucking lazy and retarded
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    @ xxombie, you're really homeless? That's so cool. And yeah, how do you go online? Do you plan to be homeless for the rest of your life?
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    No mames! Soy prudente con mi plata. No como este hijo de puta. Que se chingue, eh?
    what country are you from? not many use plata for money.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't listen to others when they put you down. Do what you feel is right.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    L33tz wrote: »
    what country are you from? not many use plata for money.

Mexico and quite a few Latin American ones do. I'm white and from the US, though. I used plata cause Vizier is Mexican.
  • Iron MikeIron Mike Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    xombie come up to Scarborough ill drink you on some liquor
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mexico and quite a few Latin American ones do. I'm white and from the US, though. I used plata cause Vizier is Mexican.
    Theres not many mexicanos where I live. I just hear borinquenos and dominicans and cubans. Always thought I was one of the few people who used that.
  • edited July 2010
    Fuck .... xxombie's been homeless since &T if I recall correctly. I remember being in high school reading about him being homeless. I could have sworn that's where I heard he uses local libraries.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Fuck .... xxombie's been homeless since &T if I recall correctly. I remember being in high school reading about him being homeless. I could have sworn that's where I heard he uses local libraries.

First of all, xxombie is a girl. Honest mistake. Secondly, she isn't really homeless. Thirdly, Totse hasn't even been gone that long...
    edited July 2010
    First of all, xxombie is a girl. Honest mistake. Secondly, she isn't really homeless. Thirdly, Totse hasn't even been gone that long...

Really? Damn. :( How do you know she isn't really homeless?
  • edited July 2010

Firstly, thank you for the correction (lol I'm an assclown) Secondly it felt like forever until it was reincarnated. I got trolled. Megalodon should still take the advice.
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Really? Damn. :( How do you know she isn't really homeless?

She made a thread in Oral Indulgences about cooking dinner for her mom.
    edited July 2010

Fuck. She was my last hope that a cool girl actually exists. Fuuuuuck. :facepalm:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Fuck. She was my last hope that a cool girl actually exists. Fuuuuuck. :facepalm:

I find it strange you never included her in your comics.
  • RainycityRainycity Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Fucking being homeless, try to make some money, breaking into people housing, shoplifting to survive, car hoping, you will have all this extra time, then once you get enough money, start a small grow up, and if you get caught so what you were going to be homeless before.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I need you to understand, and I say this with utter sincerity, that

a. I am not better than you. No one is.

b. I don't believe I am better than you. And if I do on any level it is the result of a base prejudice due to unresolved insecurity.

Youre so full of yourself, the fact that you had to post this just proves that.

Also xxombie. You sound like the most interesting person on this site. If I were ever up in canada, Id love to be homeless with you for a week or two. Drinking and hanging out on the street sounds like the life to live.:o
    edited July 2010
    Drinking gets boring pretty fast if that's all you're doing. Then you're an addict. Fun!
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010

Yup, I've been squatting in my parents garage for the past week cause my mommas sick and needed someone to cook for her. I'm leaving for Toronto tomorrow morning though. Yeah, right now I choose to be homeless, I do have a loving family and shit. They'd love to have me live with them but I know they can't really afford it.

As for internet other times, Monday-Friday from 11:30am to 4pm there's a drop in with free computer services. That's why I'm not usually online on weekends.
  • Iron MikeIron Mike Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Iron Mike wrote: »
    xombie come up to Scarborough ill drink you on some liquor

edited July 2010
    Youre so full of yourself, the fact that you had to post this just proves that.

Also xxombie. You sound like the most interesting person on this site. If I were ever up in canada, Id love to be homeless with you for a week or two. Drinking and hanging out on the street sounds like the life to live.:o

:facepalm:
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    This thread makes me LULZ.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Iron Mike wrote: »

I didn't see this post.

Scarborough is seriously close to Toronto. You should just come here, I'll show you an ol' fashioned, wasted drunk time.
    edited July 2010

:facepalm:

Nice rebuttal fag
    edited July 2010
    Nice rebuttal fag

You're a pathetic half conscious stoner whose greatest redeeming quality is he's occasionally funny on the internet. What makes you think you're worth more than a facepalm? I mean, I can list the ways in which you make me sad about middle class America. How your just part of a growing statistic of failure; the apathetic youth that encompass the dregs of our society, dutifully serving up hamburgers for minimum wage to the equally stupid yet more ambitious fatasses that drive the consumerist machine. Then you're stupid enough to try and validate your own idiocy by treating bum life, and living mostly in a state of intoxication, as the acceptable norm or even ideal human experience rather than realizing that every drug, every bit of evil that occupies us is merely a destructive distraction causing our minds and bodies to be ever more stagnant in a universe where life and progress is defined by flux.

I wasn't trying to be self important...I was sincere in everything I've said.

Regardless, I'm a fag. You win.
    edited July 2010

Regardless, I'm a fag. You win.

Thats all I needed to hear. Win for me.

numanuma.gif
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like florida.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010
    KundaLini wrote: »