Fission and Fusion

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited February 2013 in Tech & Games
Well looks like I found my ideal teacher! She has a range of awesome scientific and physics videos. Plus the whole female thing can be a distraction...but heck, I learnt a lot!

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012
    She's hawt until she speaks. So I turn my amp off and viola! She's hawt again. :)
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2012
    She just looks like a little girl to me/not hot:sad:
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited September 2012
    I love nukes! they fascinate me.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Now I come to think of it, her head looks out of proportion lol. I quite like her East Euro accent. Dunno why.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited September 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Now I come to think of it, her head looks out of proportion lol. I quite like her East Euro accent. Dunno why.

Her accent reminds me of amateur nights at the local strip joint.
    edited September 2012
    Haha. I'll have to see that for myself ;) or hear it.
    Maybe it's my Eurocentric dating pattern. German, sexxed up some Eastern Euro girls. I found it rather appealing with a lob-on, but this one looks about..hmm, 14. Or has the body of one.

Anyways, anyone found other good science-related ones? Just to keep on-forum topic here, I made my first batch of Thermite and successfully tested it! Pics for proof:
    dyGuf.jpg

Oe3y9.jpg

I'll do a video next time. Oh, and never use a plastic container. It just melts and puts out the Mg fuse. Plus ALWAYS wear eye and hand protection when using any kind of combustable material. Also mixing the Aluminium and Iron Oxide dust = wear a dust mask at least. Ok, safety rant over.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2012
    On a related note, I'm finding redheads to be attractive all of a sudden. I'm a little perturbed.

Most of my life i've regarded it as a little creepy, then a couple of months ago....

It might have something to do with Dr.Who. Maybe something is wrong in me. wtf?

BTW, what accent is that? It's not russian is it?
    edited September 2012
    I think it's a german accent.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited September 2012
    East euro aye??

MM Hmmm

Russian version makes my dick move.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    I always thought the two were kind of easy to keep track. Often when we want to join two objects we "fuse" them together. Fusion is the same thing on an atomic level. Fission in biology is the subdivision of a cell into two or more parts that create new cells. Nuclear fission is he same concept, division, on an atomic level.
    edited September 2012
    That is pretty much how I see it, TDR. The names are pretty straightforward.

This forum needs some life shot into the heart of it! We need some backyard pyros here!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    On a related note, I'm finding redheads to be attractive all of a sudden. I'm a little perturbed.

Most of my life i've regarded it as a little creepy, then a couple of months ago....

It might have something to do with Dr.Who. Maybe something is wrong in me. wtf?

BTW, what accent is that? It's not russian is it?

I have a redhead fetish. The pale white skin and red hair really does it for me.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    You forgot the freckles and green eyes.
    edited September 2012
    I have a redhead fetish. The pale white skin and red hair really does it for me.
    Yah! I gotta thing for red heads.:fap:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012

Also this. There are a few redheads with blue eyes that I know that are fucking hawt.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2013

Green eyes and red hair...very sexy combination. Also kinda rare.
    edited February 2013
    RemadE wrote: »
    but this one looks about..hmm, 14. Or has the body of one.
    18yo with a 14yo body? ....... Hmmm ....... Legal & hawt! :rolleyes: