R.I.P. Will Taggart

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Civic leader William Taggart dies at 90
William Taggart had a successful career in sales and banking but fellow civic and political activists in San Diego also knew him as a tireless volunteer and campaigner.

A longtime executive with Home Federal Savings and Loan, Mr. Taggart served on the board of the San Diego Taxpayers Association, the Pacific Beach Town Council, the California Council on Economic Education and several city advisory committees. In addition to working on political campaigns for Pete Wilson, George Deukmejian and Ronald Reagan, he ran unsuccessfully for the San Diego City Council in 1965.

Mr. Taggart died May 6 in San Diego after suffering a stroke in February. He was 90.

I can't believe he's gone. :(

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Uhh... :confused:

Technically its not PI I guess. ...:confused::confused:

Why would it be PI?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    Ya, well, we all knew this version of Totse would end up to be a bunch of spineless cowards whose only feeble offering is serving up the personal information of members. If Dfg had any sense at all he would be immediately demoting Mayberry to regular and booting TSAoD off the site for 10 days. But we all know... anyways.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Ya, well, we all knew this version of Totse would end up to be a bunch of spineless cowards whose only feeble offering is serving up the personal information of members. If Dfg had any sense at all he would be immediately demoting Mayberry to regular and booting TSAoD off the site for 10 days. But we all know... anyways.

If you had ignored them from the very start over on zoklet, or paid attention to my warning to you about social engineering before it ever happened, they never would've had confirmation.
    There would be no problem. May this be a lesson to all of you. DO NOT IGNORE MY ADVICE or you may get owned.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Fuck your advice.

Why? My advice is always better than the rest. I said something along the lines of "People that seek attention from females online are very easy to social engineer, so it's very easy to find their personal information this way" and what do ya know, nobody listened to me and then this guy's info is all over the net. Not only did they ignore my advice, they even mocked it.

Never ignore the advice of a ninja.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    I am a ninja, I have been studying for 8 years. There are mcdojos, and there are actual ninja schools, one of which is in my city. I also spent two years in japan studying under a master. I am not for hire though. These days, ninjas don't have an official military occupation or title, so we have to join something like the Navy SEALs in order to make a career out of our skills.
    edited June 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    ...or paid attention to my warning to you about social engineering before it ever happened....
    You must be thinking of somebody else.

As for how they got my personal information, one of them posed as a friend on my Facebook and I added them without first tracing them back. My Facebook privacy settings were secure. It's not like I published my personal information or anything. The blame is not on me, it's on the spineless posers who's only gambit on the offer is some weak ploy to reveal the personal info of members. They can't debate their way out of a wet paper bag, but they can squeal, rat and snitch just fine. I see the offenders in this particular case walked free, and so did the snitch who supported him. Sorry to see not much has changed around here.
    edited June 2011
    So now people cant post a news story about someone if the persons name is the same as someone on totse?:facepalm:
    I think we can forgo the weak bullshit at this point, don't you?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    I am a ninja, I have been studying for 8 years.

LOL. Only 8 years? I think you are in the que over there...
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Judging from the immense butthurt ITT, Will Tagert = Spectral? :confused:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    BUMPED for da memories
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    He was a great man, none exist like him. She will be missed.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2012