Xtreme Grounding

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Pulled outta school from 8th grade and sent to his room. Kicked out as soon as he reaches 18. FUCK! He must've really done goofed. :confused:
[h=1]Imprisoned teen sent to LA on bus by Georgia parents
[/h]Investigators say a Georgia man took his stepson and put him on a bus for California. The teen was spotted by a security guard at the downtown Greyhound bus station.

It was last Tuesday at the downtown bus station that security guard Joe Gonzalez first noticed Mitch Comer, 18, looking like lost and scared 12-year-old. Alarmed by the teen's frail appearance and the story he told, Gonzalez, a retired police sergeant, notified the LAPD.

"The story we got was that the stepfather took the kid to the bus depot, said 'Here's $200, here's a list of the homeless shelters in Los Angeles, you're a man now and don't come back,'" said LAPD Commander Andrew Smith.

The teen told police he had been held captive by his parents, Paul and Sheila Comer, for four years after being taken out of school in the 8th grade. The Comers are now in custody after being arrested at their home in Dallas, an upscale Georgia suburb. They're facing child abuse and false imprisonment charges, and their two younger daughters were removed from the home.

"The sisters that were inside the house apparently didn't even know what color hair this kid had because they hadn't seen him in a couple years because he'd been locked in that bedroom for several years," said Smith.

"He weighed 97 pounds, he's 5 foot 3. The LAPD officer said that his skin was translucent, that he was obviously malnourished," said Georgia's Paulding County District Attorney Dick Donovan.

Donovan says the 18-year-old told police that the stepfather, Paul Comer, drove the teen to a bus stop in Mississippi on his 18th birthday. The teen spent a day at Exodus Recovery Center in L.A. and nearly a week in a local group home before Georgia authorities flew him back home.

Mitch Comer didn't know what city he had come from and didn't know his own address. His parents were tracked down through their in-home business.

(Copyright ©2012 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved [www.totseans.com is fine though.])

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Fuck me, he must have really fucked up.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2012
    max008 wrote: »
    I don't understand what are you talking about this topic please tell me soon.

max008
    Spell "ORANGES" or I will ban you as a bot.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    The IP is in 3 different spam data bases and all over project honey pot.
    edited October 2012
    Lol! I was to drunk to check ip addresses. In fact! I was to drunk to comprehend numbers...:D
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited October 2012
    I concur BK and Daktologist. That's some straight cray decision making on behalf of the parents...It does make you wonder what the child had done in the first place.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    I like you sig mash. It reminds me of this fat black girl taht used to work with my stepson. She got stomach surgery to make her minus fat on the states dime. Two week later she returns to work and the 1st day back she comes back with a 4 piece meal from Popeye's.
    edited October 2012
    mashlehash wrote: »
    I concur BK and Daktologist. That's some straight cray decision making on behalf of the parents...It does make you wonder what the child had done in the first place.
    Sup bro! Long time no see mang! :cool: