Decadance

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
This thread entertains, and is full of entertainers. I stuck it here.
I found this while browsing Reddit. Some 150 captioned photos of famous people with a theme of decadence.

Some previews -
jyOT5.jpg
Charles Bukowski

by3Ha.jpg
George Jean

CbOBp.jpg
Frank Sinatra

qldje.jpg
Dennis Hopper

MLpc7.jpg
Frank Zappa

Here's the link to the album and the site (it's Tumblr style layout) they are from. It's NSFW but as it's a Friday, and chances are your social life is better than mine, you may take them as inspiration to go that little bit further tonight ;)

On the right-hand side of the album there's a bit of a toolbar. On there is the option to download the images in a neat .zip file if you fancy.

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2012
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Heh, I am rather fond of Charlie. Maybe because I was compared to him by my Social Worker when the shitstorm surrounded him and his manic behaviour, but it was a nice comparison.

My Mum said to me a couple of days ago that "You aren't to leave this house unless I know where you are going. University fucked you up a treat. How many drugs are you on now? How long will it take to get off them?"
    In all fairness I really am giving it a shot, but as anyone knows, 6+ years of everyday use to cope with life is not an easy one to break so quick with. I think I need to go to a Rolling Stones party (as my Family used to, our Toilet sign is from there) and ask Mr Richards how he is still kicking about.

I'm no Rockstar. But as a Manic Depressive, in my mind I was and still am. I mean, right now I am in a suit - Armani, dancing to Rick James getting ready to walk the dog.
    Can't wait for these MRI scans lol.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012
    bukowski was too cheerful. :rolleyes: