The Seven Basic Relationships: (Fairy Tale Style)

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited November 2012 in Spurious Generalities
OK, her is something to keep all you hopeless romantics busy for 3 minutes.

The "I like her, she likes him , he likes her" relationship. When the person you love is in love with someone else who loves them back. Bob is in love with Sue but Sue loves Jim and Jim loves her.

The love hate relationship. When two people fight or argue to make others think they don't have feelings for one another. Jim and Sue always bicker with one another but everyone can see there is an attraction between them.

The friend zone relationship. Where the person you love only sees you as a friend. Bob loves Sue but Sue only sees him as a friend.

The on again off again relationship. When two people keep breaking up and gettting back together again. Jim and Sue weren't together last week and out of nowhere they moved back in with one another.

The best frined relationship. When two people are close frinds for a long time and fall in love. For the longest times Bob and Sue were the best of friends and now ther are getting married.

The if your're lucky relationship. When the person you fall in loves with actaully falls in love with you. When Jim and Sue met it was love at first sight.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    thanks you wise master, I will keep these in mind.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2012
    I'm feeling you mang! I like my neighbor Penny but she like my friend Leonard and Leonard like her too .... I wanna bone her so bad! :(
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2012
    1. Buy Leonard an axe for Christmas.
    2. Use axe to chop up Leonard on Christmas Eve.
    3. Plant axe in Maurice Strong's stocking before Christmas morning
    4. ???
    5. Penny for profit?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Oh I know the to guys one girl situation or three guys one girl situation. There is a girl in class (yeah the hot one) I am noticing how she is keeping her options open and giving me subtle hints of wanting me. She already said straight out she wants partner with me in work and duh in life. But there is another guy in class that proposed to her and she was with someone before but the relationship fell apart mostly because she is bolder than others. I am keeping a distance from this, I do interact and chat and message and lol gossip but I got burned once and I am going to follow RemadE advice to the letter. DO NOT BONE YOUR CLASSMATES.

Plus I tested each girl in class personally and quite frankly I don't fee any lust or romantic emotions towards them. Hell, even in Uni, I can't see to like any girl in that way, either I am turning gay or going for the celibacy route or I just don't find girls (Pakis) attractive anymore. I usually have to fake things. It doesn't suck as it should because then I get to troll everyone especially the girls and it's quite funny because I am quite handsome IRL and I pretend I am not.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh I know the to guys one girl situation or three guys one girl situation. There is a girl in class (yeah the hot one) I am noticing how she is keeping her options open and giving me subtle hints of wanting me. She already said straight out she wants partner with me in work and duh in life. But there is another guy in class that proposed to her and she was with someone before but the relationship fell apart mostly because she is bolder than others. I am keeping a distance from this, I do interact and chat and message and lol gossip but I got burned once and I am going to follow RemadE advice to the letter. DO NOT BONE YOUR CLASSMATES.

Don't listen to RemadE bro! Bone everything with a pussy, The girl next door, her mother, CLASSMATES, your sister, your mother, etc. "FTW" that's what I say. ;)
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2012
    Dont forget to get the fuck outta there before she wakes up!