Sometimes when I'm bored.....

(nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
edited December 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Hello &t!

Let's get creative. Basically, the format is "Sometimes when I'm bored, (I do something) and pretend (I'm something else).

For example:

Sometimes when I'm bored, I dress up in camouflage and sit in the garden and pretend I'm a bush.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I go to the sex shop and check out Fleshlights and pretend I'm a gynecologist.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I cover myself with Vaseline and slide around the kitchen and pretend I'm a slug.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I dress up in leotard and go to the mall and look all lost and pretend I'm a time traveler.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I duct tape my feet together and flop around by the pool and pretend I'm a beached whale.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I cook something nice only to stare at it and pretend I'm an African orphan.

Go ahead, add your own!

Comments

• OldSchoolHardcoreOldSchoolHardcore Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2012
    Sometimes when I'm bored, I whip out my samurai sword and pretend I'm a warrior.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I wrap myself in a blanket and pretend it's the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I hold my cat up and pretend I'm Rafiki and my cat is Simba.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    Sometimes when I am bored I go to sleep.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited December 2012
    Sometimes when I am bored I go to sleep.

Doesn't follow the format.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I play with magnifying glass by the ant hill and pretend I'm the wrath of god.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I go to the daycare centre and go berserk and pretend I'm the Incredible Hulk.
    edited December 2012
    Doesn't follow the format.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I play with magnifying glass by the ant hill and pretend I'm the wrath of god.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I go to the daycare centre and go berserk and pretend I'm the Incredible Hulk.

Fuck the format. Would you like me to make something up? That is what I do when I am bored.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Sometimes when I'm bored, I whip my cock out and pretend I am Dfg.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I sing like a girl and pretend I am a little girl.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I touch a flute and pretend I am Goingnowhere.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I see a girl and I pretend I am gay.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I see a guy and I pretend I am a terrorist.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I touch my mouse and I pretend I am batman.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I touch my penis and I pretend I am touching my ass.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I play with my hair and I pretend it's your hair.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I open totseans and I pretend I am a highly educated insecure camel humping troll terrorist.
    edited December 2012
    Fuck the format. Would you like me to make something up? That is what I do when I am bored.

Make sense.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I go to the pet shop and whirl the aquariums and pretend I am Poseidon.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I buy hamsters and use them to recreate the Saw movies.
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, it makes real sense to stand in front of an aquarium in a retail store pretending to be someone that does not exist.
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, it makes real sense to stand in front of an aquarium in a retail store pretending to be someone that does not exist.

That is the point of this thread.

Its also a good Facebook status if you've gained access to other people's account instead of the "I am gay" or "haha hacked Facebook" status.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I cover myself with butter and pretend I'm a delicious stack of flapjacks.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I cover myself with strawberry jam and pretend I'm a newly-born alien hybrid.
    edited December 2012
    That is the point of this thread.

You have now bored me, I am going to sleep.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Sometimes when I'm bored I have full on conversations with myself or someone that isn't there.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I do things I wouldn't ever tell another human being unless I was either going to die for sure, or am wasted and talking too much...

Sometimes when I'm bored, I wear my shoulder holster and kevlar vest round the house.

Not really that much that's weird, as I tend to do stuff to make me NOT bored...when I'm bored.