Sisters Advice

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2012 in Life
You know I have a lot of sisters and they tend to keep an eye on me. So, I had a chat and well here is what was discussed.
Had a long chat with my big sister, she complained about why I am not getting tons of flowers or a line of girls after me. She told me to get my act together and start attracting girls as I should me. She also said that we’re a moderate family and even with that privilege it’s a damn shame I am not making any moves.
So, she gave me some pointers (which I already knew) and told me to go live life a little, dad was in as well. So, tomorrow I am going to get a facial, a haircut some decent saloon treatment. I already bought the necessary skin care and trimming tools.

Also, I am going to now work on my accent and focus on developing a personality. It’s actually funny because before talking her I was already preparing myself for just that but the push from her really helped. I got some pointers and I will be getting a makeover.

On top of that, I have a goal for Feb 14, must get at least 10 valentines gifts from different girls. I am not a flirt but I don’t think it is right for me to close myself off and live like an introverted piece of meat when clearly I am extroverted.
Also, I need to learn some instrument as well. It’s time to change for the better.
Any tips or pointers?

And yes getting in shape (already in decent shape) would be an added touch as well.

I posted that on Facebook, left a lot of things out. I guess she told me to fix my accent and add some personality into it, which means I will have to work on my vocal cords and get a decent accent going. The problem is, I don't want too but I also knew it's essential. Fuck me.

Anyway need tips, ideas, need to transform myself in a to lady killer.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    Start by moving to a country with woman worth all the trouble.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Hahah, yeah like that would happen any time soon. I am in University. Plus, need to prep for it.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2012
    One of the things that has impacted my relationships with women (it still does in a way) is my ever-present cynicism. Second guessing and overthinking really are relationship killers and end up making you hate yourself in the long run.

To an extent you have to accept people for their faults and understand that overall, people are nice, well-meaning and really just want to enjoy themselves. Remember people can't always be blamed for their personality faults, you're not perfect either.

Once you truly grasp this life (and your relationship with people) will be a lot easier. Tricks and schemes don't work - just be nice.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I will come back with more, but this links to what I've been thinking the past week with regards to picking up/putting it in Women.

Don't buy into the whole Pick Up Artist bullshit. Men are the suckers, not the Women. All the abbreviations, the complete lies and assumptions that all Women are the same (well, under the facade they are - just mental).

Going out now, but I'll be back, and with more :) oh, and I am completely the same, Slart. I overthink things as long as I possibly can (see my recent post about a girl in the "What are you doing today" thread). Always worrying, fretting and then to top it off - more cynicism than a pissy Teenager.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2012
    Why is there no sexual innuendo in this story? Lame

Fuck your sister.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2012
    Also don't forget to trim your ball hairs
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Ok, time to add on more as promised.
    As Cloudcat said, trimming up down there can help (once you get some attention to that area of course - your hand doesn't count!).
    Are girls attracted to Money or status in PK? I was thinking as you come from a family that, to me, seems to have a good amount of money and sense. Over here Women froth at the gash when you flash..the cash *puts on shades*. But seriously, you shouldn't have to get married, but obviously you want to be playing hide the wiener sooner rather than later. Plus as a moderate family, hopefully your Parents, if they find out, should be cool with it.
    As a comparison, over here, Catholic Girls are known for being notoriously kinky and cock-hungry. If they could they'd live on a diet of alcohol, shoes and dick. Maybe a girl from a Muslim family that frowns on getting jiggy means she's more open to ideas and this easier to put your dick in?

When it comes to the saloon (lol, salon, right?) stuff sure, that helps but learn to maintain that on your own. Once you do, the money you can save can be used for other things (although treating yourself from time to tie isn't a bad idea). Tends to boost confidence, mood and thus your "aura" as others can pick up on it. You just have a glow about you after you do something you enjoy.
    Being able to say, as well, that you can afford to treat yourself may prick the ears of females in earshot and they may like the sound of it (although getting a facial etc may seem a bit feminine, so just comment on other, more manly *raargh!* things, with a hint of female-oriented bits). For example

Oh man, I got my tali-beard trimmed yesterday and had a massage, too. There were people there for facials/pedicures/hairstyle stuff as well - really good place so will definitely go back soon.

I found it worked for me, as well as the confidence to potentially carry on that conversation should a human with tits and vagina happen to come your way and ask where you go, prices or anything related to what you just said.

The whole personality thing is quite funny, as you do have one. I guess you mean one that would potentially attract females, right? A lot of IRL mates nearby are exactly the same. I just wish they could put "don't fucking worry what others think" into their personality as I'm sick of hearing 2-minute constant text updates about a girl they will never talk to again. What do you mean by the accent? More Western/American/English sounding?

Don't put the poontang on a pedestal. The valentine bits are a good idea. Playful given you wanting to get more than a couple, from more than a couple of girls. Just don't be offended if a few get jealous/pissy you are getting (in their eyes) the same/more attention fro another girl. Keep them hidden, because unless they are really determined, many give up, throw a strop and swagger off in a heartbeat (which is quite fast following an argument). Glad you don't see yourself as introverted as that's the biggest hurdle to getting out of self-sabotage mentality.

Lol, wanna know about instruments?
    Girls fucking love them. My best mate had a bet with me that he would get a girlfriend in a month after publically playing an acoustic guitar he just purchased.
    He did. She was my other mates ex girlfriend and a total fucking psychopath but still.
    Just don't fret about what[/i] instruent it is (personally I really want a Sitar) and bad pun on the "don't fret" line - get it? Guitar frets?
    Ok..anyway, rather you pick an instrument you are better at and may not "look" great than pick one that makes you look a total fuckin' badass and is a real shit to play. Nobody ever got laid playing badly.

Ok that's a lie - girls throw themselves at the feet of any dick that can strum out "smoke on the water" on the guitar, but it really helps if you can play it like Antonio Banderas in "Desperado".
    May want to watch that for some lady tips. Banging film!

It's scary reading your thread and goals as it really sounds like a good mate of mine.
    So you aint alone!

Hope this helps. Just remember, if I can bang a model and some other high-class stunners, there's nothing stopping you, matey!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    One of the things that has impacted my relationships with women (it still does in a way) is my ever-present cynicism. Second guessing and overthinking really are relationship killers and end up making you hate yourself in the long run.

To an extent you have to accept people for their faults and understand that overall, people are nice, well-meaning and really just want to enjoy themselves. Remember people can't always be blamed for their personality faults, you're not perfect either.

Once you truly grasp this life (and your relationship with people) will be a lot easier. Tricks and schemes don't work - just be nice.
    I am nice all the time, but I guess being nice doesn't work out and plus I thought I would be only young once, why not just use the looks and the talents I have to do something a man should do. The love of my life (if it exists) will come to me regardless.

I am not in it for banging girls, I am in it to create lasting memories and give these girls a taste of what really makes a man tick ;).
    RemadE wrote: »
    I will come back with more, but this links to what I've been thinking the past week with regards to picking up/putting it in Women.

Don't buy into the whole Pick Up Artist bullshit. Men are the suckers, not the Women. All the abbreviations, the complete lies and assumptions that all Women are the same (well, under the facade they are - just mental).

Going out now, but I'll be back, and with more :) oh, and I am completely the same, Slart. I overthink things as long as I possibly can (see my recent post about a girl in the "What are you doing today" thread). Always worrying, fretting and then to top it off - more cynicism than a pissy Teenager.

I know two people that are in this line of work (Pickup Artists) trust me their guides wont' work in Pakistan and I am not going to try that approach. I am just going with the FUCK ME I AM FUCKING HAWT approach :p
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    Why is there no sexual innuendo in this story? Lame

Fuck your sister.
    I tend to enjoy reading fucked up stuff, that does not mean it travels to the IRL me. ITT we're discussing the IRL me not the Internet me.

Cloudcat wrote: »
    Also don't forget to trim your ball hairs

Noted
    RemadE wrote: »
    Ok, time to add on more as promised.
    As Cloudcat said, trimming up down there can help (once you get some attention to that area of course - your hand doesn't count!).
    Are girls attracted to Money or status in PK? I was thinking as you come from a family that, to me, seems to have a good amount of money and sense. Over here Women froth at the gash when you flash..the cash *puts on shades*. But seriously, you shouldn't have to get married, but obviously you want to be playing hide the wiener sooner rather than later. Plus as a moderate family, hopefully your Parents, if they find out, should be cool with it.
    As a comparison, over here, Catholic Girls are known for being notoriously kinky and cock-hungry. If they could they'd live on a diet of alcohol, shoes and dick. Maybe a girl from a Muslim family that frowns on getting jiggy means she's more open to ideas and this easier to put your dick in?

When it comes to the saloon (lol, salon, right?) stuff sure, that helps but learn to maintain that on your own. Once you do, the money you can save can be used for other things (although treating yourself from time to tie isn't a bad idea). Tends to boost confidence, mood and thus your "aura" as others can pick up on it. You just have a glow about you after you do something you enjoy.
    Being able to say, as well, that you can afford to treat yourself may prick the ears of females in earshot and they may like the sound of it (although getting a facial etc may seem a bit feminine, so just comment on other, more manly *raargh!* things, with a hint of female-oriented bits). For example

Oh man, I got my tali-beard trimmed yesterday and had a massage, too. There were people there for facials/pedicures/hairstyle stuff as well - really good place so will definitely go back soon.

I found it worked for me, as well as the confidence to potentially carry on that conversation should a human with tits and vagina happen to come your way and ask where you go, prices or anything related to what you just said.

The whole personality thing is quite funny, as you do have one. I guess you mean one that would potentially attract females, right? A lot of IRL mates nearby are exactly the same. I just wish they could put "don't fucking worry what others think" into their personality as I'm sick of hearing 2-minute constant text updates about a girl they will never talk to again. What do you mean by the accent? More Western/American/English sounding?

Don't put the poontang on a pedestal. The valentine bits are a good idea. Playful given you wanting to get more than a couple, from more than a couple of girls. Just don't be offended if a few get jealous/pissy you are getting (in their eyes) the same/more attention fro another girl. Keep them hidden, because unless they are really determined, many give up, throw a strop and swagger off in a heartbeat (which is quite fast following an argument). Glad you don't see yourself as introverted as that's the biggest hurdle to getting out of self-sabotage mentality.

Lol, wanna know about instruments?
    Girls fucking love them. My best mate had a bet with me that he would get a girlfriend in a month after publically playing an acoustic guitar he just purchased.
    He did. She was my other mates ex girlfriend and a total fucking psychopath but still.
    Just don't fret about what[/i] instruent it is (personally I really want a Sitar) and bad pun on the "don't fret" line - get it? Guitar frets?
    Ok..anyway, rather you pick an instrument you are better at and may not "look" great than pick one that makes you look a total fuckin' badass and is a real shit to play. Nobody ever got laid playing badly.

Ok that's a lie - girls throw themselves at the feet of any dick that can strum out "smoke on the water" on the guitar, but it really helps if you can play it like Antonio Banderas in "Desperado".
    May want to watch that for some lady tips. Banging film!

It's scary reading your thread and goals as it really sounds like a good mate of mine.
    So you aint alone!

Hope this helps. Just remember, if I can bang a model and some other high-class stunners, there's nothing stopping you, matey!

Ha, I told someone that I would follow RemadE advice :D

Not in it to bang those chics as it gets complicated and I don't intend to reach that far. I have some special plans for May/June :D but if it happens, it happens but not looking for it. (referring to the local girls)

Salon cost me a good deal of money, it was a 3+ hour treatment and now I look like spanking fucking clean and sexy, I would fuck me for real :p. The valentine bit is a target, plus it would be fun to show you some Pakistani life for once.

My accent sucks (the local one) it's a mix of different cultures and since I don't speak English IRL it tends to fuck up but I have been speaking English for the past 16 hours and I am thinking of going full English in Uni, sure it will make some dudes mad but fuck em.

The girls would be kept and then friendzoned and put in a queue. I am not going to share what I discussed with other girls and I need to act like the Dfg on the Internet when dealing with them, I found out that dude is amazing with the ladies ;).

Guitar is the final one, I talked with Goingnowhere and since he knows instruments we decided to try that. Seen Desperado and I agree with you. *plays the tune*

Again, I ain't going to be young, hell I am way behind everyone else anyway. I got some good looks, a decent enough personality, I am getting young any time soon and I don't see a reason for not doing this. Plus the funny thing is I had a Skype chat with 3 of my sisters and they judged the look and gave me tips regarding how to maintain it.

So, it's a big challenge set by them and being me I don't have the heart to say no to my sisters, every sister wants her bro to be spanking hot and have girls lining up for him. I am also doing this for me because it will pump me up even more.

Might even venture into modeling :p. 6'1" :D

Workout would be a bitch but it's required to complete the looks, my sis would be buying clothes for me (she has an amazing fashion sense) and in short my Dad and sisters support me on this, fucking imagine that, it's like the whole world turned upside down. There has been so much going in the last 24 hours, it's fucking insane hahaha

But I am loving it, it's time I learn to enjoy the life and again I AM NOT PLANNING TO COMMIT. I do intend to keep this going for at least 4 years :D.