FUCKING BACK AGAIN

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited December 2012 in Life
Hey guys. Back again. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you. Totseans has always been in my bookmark bar, just haven't been able to click on it for so long. Don't hate me.

Anyway, watching Reservoir Dogs, what is everyone else doing?

EDIT: I thought this fit in Totseans Life, because... well it's my life I suppose.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Welcome back bro :)
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Nice to hear from you bro and I know what you mean, we all need a break once in a while :) Well as for me, I'm in uni now doing a Bachelor of music in London so I've got my hands full with loads of work. Running a marathon in May and also taking up the drum kit and continuing the clarinet. Got a recital in February which i hope will go well. Also buying a synthesizer so I can gig around London to act as a part time earner, a Yamaha MOX 8.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    Good to see you back. I am no longer in the Cleveland area and have moved to sunny Tampa.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    Yo! Sup bro? :)
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2012
    sup homie..
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Same here, ThirdRock. I use TOR to access this site and so can be insanely tie consuming (but days like today I have the time to come here and add to the forum).

Glad to see you back :) wondered where you went tbh
  • edited December 2012
    WELL HELLO THERE

Funny you decide to show up, I also had the urge to check up on this place today as I've got a few minutes spare. It's good to see the family still exists :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    WELL HELLO THERE

Funny you decide to show up, I also had the urge to check up on this place today as I've got a few minutes spare. It's good to see the family still exists :)

It will still exist till the end of time (I hope). Still here and still keeping things together. Got some fun things planned for this place :D
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    It will still exist till the end of time (I hope). Still here and still keeping things together. Got some fun things planned for this place :D

Well we only got about 24 hours until the end of the world, so we're all right :D
    Nice to hear from you bro and I know what you mean, we all need a break once in a while :) Well as for me, I'm in uni now doing a Bachelor of music in London so I've got my hands full with loads of work. Running a marathon in May and also taking up the drum kit and continuing the clarinet. Got a recital in February which i hope will go well. Also buying a synthesizer so I can gig around London to act as a part time earner, a Yamaha MOX 8.

Jesus, for a guy with the name of "GoingNowhere" you sure are doing well for yourself!

Good to see you back. I am no longer in the Cleveland area and have moved to sunny Tampa.

Sweet. I hope the move wasn't too much of a fag for you. How is it down there?
    edited December 2012
    Wow Trx is back wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • edited December 2012
    I didn't leave in the first place! You know how it is, such a busy life at the moment with Uni and all that junk, it just so happens that I've got some time to post here now :)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    Holy shittin FUCK FACE! It's trx? :thumbsup:
    This thread has epic returns.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    I didn't leave in the first place! You know how it is, such a busy life at the moment with Uni and all that junk, it just so happens that I've got some time to post here now :)

I hear you man, in Uni as well. Fucking work.
    edited December 2012
    Jesus, for a guy with the name of "GoingNowhere" you sure are doing well for yourself!

Thankyou my friend, very kind of you to say so :) Things have definitely picked up from since I created the Totse account, when i was quite down about my future. Happy days now though. How about your good self, what have you been up to? I hope you've been keeping well :)

YES! TRX is back :D:D Nice to see you mate, I hope your doing well.
  • edited December 2012
    YES! TRX is back Nice to see you mate, I hope your doing well.

Doing great thanks man! Enjoying my time away from Uni, just chilling and doing anything which doesn't involve doing work :D That said, I still have a report to write before I go back so I should probably get that done soon :facepalm:
    edited December 2012
    I know I have only been gone for like 9 hours but I'm back.
    edited December 2012
    Doing great thanks man! Enjoying my time away from Uni, just chilling and doing anything which doesn't involve doing work :D That said, I still have a report to write before I go back so I should probably get that done soon :facepalm:

Ahh dude it sucks doing essays over Christmas, got an essay to do myself but like you say it's nice to chill for a while :) I'm at home at the moment, and I'll probs end up starting it a week or two before lessons start when I get back to London from Wales. You should upload the report for us to peruse, or send it to me and I'll do it for you :P Would be interesting to see what your doing. Glad your keeping well though.