Mayan: 12.19.19.17.19, less than 24 hours before We GO BOOM!

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Well, not really boom, but it's exciting to see how thing will end up. I used this tool to calculate the date: http://www.azteccalendar.com/?day=20&month=12&year=2012 in Mayan Long format and I am thinking of using it for all of my documents today but unfortunately I started this trend late. I am not quite sure nothing major will happen but if it does happen, I would like to say thank you to everyone, it was fun being alive with you guys, it's a shame I couldn't find the one but at least I had you guys.

I wonder what I can do in Uni, I should start that END OF DAYS Video Log to record everyone thoughts before the world goes boom.

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2012
    It's the rapture! Repent your sins, Totseans!
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2012
    We can only hope...
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    And I have to work. Great.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Should make some sort of a business from this. I recall a guy in America setting up a pet centre to look after the animals owned by nutty Christians for when the rather uneventful "rapture" was supposed to happen.
    Fucker made a fair bit of money after business setup costs etc.

The other day I went for a wander and found some awesomely secluded spots to set up camp if anything does go tits up. Seriously though, I do know of a guy that has been panicking since 2009 about this date. If I were still in touch with him I would love to see his face. We made him have a panic attack just mentioning it.
    Did I also mention the panic attack when he was stoned? Motherfucker almost had a heart attack when we said the word "mayan". It was like a hypnotic-hellish trigger word lol.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    At midnight tomorrow the The Sith Empire will be assuming command of planet Earth with myself, Darth Beaver, The Dark Rodent, in command at the pleasure of his Excellency the Emperor. I will be taking application for positions of state after the 1st of the year. Between the 21st and New Years all laws, rules, regulations, codes, treaties, contracts, financial obligations, and promises are declared null and void. On the 1st of the year the worlds legislation will be radically re-codified and simplified.

The Constitution of Planet Beave:

Article I: What ever I say goes.
    Article II: When in doubt refer to Article I.
    Article III: Should Article I be found to conflict with Article II or Article II be found to conflict with Article I wipe your ass with the constitution and ask me what I want.
  • TasmanianDevilTasmanianDevil Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2012
    I figure i will save a lot of money on buying up surplus "survival gear" once all the panicking survivalists realize they are actually going to have to pay for all the shit they maxed out their credit on thinking the world was going to end anyway.

I could use a new water filter.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    I slept through it, was really digging for it but oh well. Let's wait for something else then.
    edited December 2012
    The end is not for another 11 hours and 33 minutes. Trust me, they have this thing synched to my time zone. I am like that guy in the Little Abner comic strip, Joe Btfsplk, who always had the black cloud over his head.
    Joe_Btfsplk_Excerpt.png

So the Mayans have it all set to happen at midnight tonight, wherever I may be. So if you guys are quick about it I can buy the world a few extra hours. Here is the plan. Since the world is going to end you won't be needing money. Paypal me all your dough except what you will need to party like a boss for the next 20 hours. I will take the money and charter a Lear 85 and instruct the pilot to fly west as fast as he can starting at about 21:00 GMT- 5 tonight. Now I am at 28 degrees N. latitude which means the planet will be rotating at about 916 mph in my location. A Lear 85 cruises at about 624 Mph with a range of of roughly 3,450 miles. If I travel west at 624 Mph the time zones will gain about 292 miles on me every hour. At 28 degrees N. each time zone is roughly 950 miles wide. Which means I will lose roughly one time zones for every three I travel through or 1 hour for every 3 I travel. After 9 hours of travel midnight will catch up with me and the world will end. But you will have gained an extra nine hours of party time. Now I ask you, since money will soon be useless why not use it while you still can to buy an extra nine hours on the biggest and last party of your life?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2012
    Well this is embarrassing...what am i going to do with my lifetime supply of baked beans now? ...not to mention the woman i abducted.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    The end is not for another 11 hours and 33 minutes. Trust me, they have this thing synched to my time zone. I am like that guy in the Little Abner comic strip, Joe Btfsplk, who always had the black cloud over his head.
    Joe_Btfsplk_Excerpt.png

So the Mayans have it all set to happen at midnight tonight, wherever I may be. So if you guys are quick about it I can buy the world a few extra hours. Here is the plan. Since the world is going to end you won't be needing money. Paypal me all your dough except what you will need to party like a boss for the next 20 hours. I will take the money and charter a Lear 85 and instruct the pilot to fly west as fast as he can starting at about 21:00 GMT- 5 tonight. Now I am at 28 degrees N. latitude which means the planet will be rotating at about 916 mph in my location. A Lear 85 cruises at about 624 Mph with a range of of roughly 3,450 miles. If I travel west at 624 Mph the time zones will gain about 292 miles on me every hour. At 28 degrees N. each time zone is roughly 950 miles wide. Which means I will lose roughly one time zones for every three I travel through or 1 hour for every 3 I travel. After 9 hours of travel midnight will catch up with me and the world will end. But you will have gained an extra nine hours of party time. Now I ask you, since money will soon be useless why not use it while you still can to buy an extra nine hours on the biggest and last party of your life?

Such a well thought out idea, it's a pity I am not rich otherwise I would have sponsored you in a minute. But oh well, the guess the world didn't end in the end. Pity for those that actually went ahead and did something regarding it.
    Well this is embarrassing...what am i going to do with my lifetime supply of baked beans now? ...not to mention the woman i abducted.

Export it to Pakistan, I am sure people will buy it.

For me, the world ending sucked. I went to bed and woke up late in the morning and then went to Uni, the first class I attended didn't go that well, I got kicked out of the second class with the rest for nor wearing form. Shit sucked in the end, was hoping the world to end that fucking day.

But such is life you can't win them all and you only lose from time to time.
    edited December 2012
    The world didn't end last night, it began. See my thread in M&A
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    I dunno why the goddamned christians leeched onto this considering it was based on a mayan calender. Just because the calender ends on that specific date doesn't actually mean it was the end of the world. What it means is it's the end of an era.
    edited December 2012
    ^Exactly it was the end of the age of Piecies and the beggining of the age of Aquarius. The reason the Christians latched onto it was simple. For them it was the end of the world. Their god died at midnight on the Winter Solstice. Their world has ended and ours has begun. Join me in when you are ready, we can make it a paradise if we all give up our fear.
    edited December 2012
    ^Exactly it was the end of the age of Piecies and the beggining of the age of Aquarius. The reason the Christians latched onto it was simple. For them it was the end of the world. Their god died at midnight on the Winter Solstice. Their world has ended and ours has begun. Join me in when you are ready, we can make it a paradise if we all give up our fear.
    Personally I think they latched onto it because they were playing the 'fear is control' card again. Promoting the book of revelation ....... Those crazy assed christians.
    edited December 2012
    ^Exactly, fear. Christians are based on fear. Listen to the words of Jesus of Nazareth to the apostle Thomas in the Gospel according to Thomas. This is from 114 statements made by Jesus of Nazareth to Thomas. And if you look back over the last 2,000 years he (Jesus of Nazareth) delivered 100% on what he told Thomas in Thomas 16.. We have had two centuries of war. Look at families in their homes, three against two father against son and they stand alone. But, the old god is dead and his son n longer guides the imagination of man. A shift in conciseness is going to take place over the next two millennia. It has already started and I caught the 1st wave at midnight of the winter solstice. When the old god dies and new god is reborn every year, this year it really happened. It was not just a mere solar observance in a ritual representation of the sun as the male aspect of divinity. No, it was real, the age of the fish is over. The old god is dead long live the new god. No longer must we imagine a world of war, poverty, suffering, or fear. The Gospel according to Thomas starts with these words.

These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke,
    and that Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down. And He said:
    "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."

Thomas 16:

"(16) Jesus says:

(1) "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the earth.
    (2) But they do not know that I have come to cast dissension upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
    (3) For there will be five in one house: there will be three against two and two against three,
    father against son and son against father.
    (4) And they will stand as solitary ones."

Fear not friends, I have not been saved or born again. But I did die with the world Friday night. More on that in a bit. The point is I can see shit from sources I never would have before I died. True shit, universal truths. look back over the last 2,000 years again after reading Jesus of Nazareth's statements above. Of course the point of 200 centuries of war needs no illustration. However, lets take a closer look at verses 2 - 4. There shall be five in a house. The are just slightly over 3 children per family worldwide on average, five in house. Look at your own family, be honest. Is there not bickering and members taking sides against one another? Do any of you really feel like your family is a 100% cohesive social group and 100% indivisible? Dfg, look at the division that happens in your family at times. You have been fairly open about that. I know my family is spread wide and thin with disconnections. Even as people sit in front of the boob tube every night they disconnect and stand alone. The internet, disconnect and stand alone, isolation n front of a display with the illusion of connection. I have unplugged from TV and radio and soon I will unplug from the net as well. Yes that means that in the foreseeable future I will be leaving you all. I will give you a contact method should you wish to connect with me in the world I am going to manifest for myself through personal change. But that is not now and now is all I am concerned with at this point.

Back to Thomas for a bit. Not everything that Jesus of Nazareth offered in those 114 statements was fear and despair. There were keys this new age that is upon us. Keys we are now ready as a species to start using as we shift in this new era.

Thomas Chapters 1 - 5

(1) And he said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death."

Understand that Jesus of Nazareth spoke in parables. I don't think he meant physical death. I think he spoke of he same thing the Frank Herbert touched on in Dune with the concept of Bene Gesserit litany against fear:

I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.

I believe this is he same death he refers to in 1 Thomas. It's funny as I think back to when I first read those words in a work of fiction in my early twenties. They were cool words in a cool story. The are still just cool words in a cool story. But the idea they represent came from the mind of man. We are all one, and now these words are an idea that is one of my mysteries.

(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

If you seek the truth do not stop or let your self be deterred by the thoughts and imaginations of others. Which among us does not seek truth? Who in our midst has not been troubled by the truths they see in this world we have created? Having sought truth for many decades I have been long troubled over having found that which I sought. But now I sit astonished by the real truth. The All is ourselves if we look at the litany, "Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain". If you are all that remains you are the All. Learn to rule over the All, be the change.

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Again boys and girls, you. You are All. You are all you control. Know yourself, control what you do, and how you feel about what you see. if you see something you don't like outside of yourself don't try to change it, it's not real, it's not you, it's not the All. Instead change yourself in way that makes you less like what you don't like. Know yourself so you can make those changes and you will never live outside of paradise. You are the Kingdom.

(4) Jesus said, "The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old about the place of life, and he will live. For many who are first will become last, and they will become one and the same."

Babies have just come from the All, and now is all they know. They, we, are all born knowing these secrets but can't speak them. But if you know this you can find that child of seven days which is locked inside all off us in a cage made by adults. He will tell you these secrets in a way only you can understand and can never share with another for they are your secrets and you are the All. Once you know this you know that we are all one and we are the All.

(5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

Don't seek the secrets that are hidden seek those that are right in front of you. There is wonder and knowledge in every rock, blade of grass, bug, creature and person on this planet. Stop looking and just see what is in front of you. Once you learn that nothing is hidden.

These are mysteries as I understand them and am capable of conveying them. They are my mysteries. I can't expect anyone else to fully uderstand them or apply them. I do hope that they plant seeds in your the garden of your mind as many have done in mine over the last half century. If a seed does fall I have hope that I have left it in fertile soil. I have hope that this bright young group will tend any seed I leave behind. Cultivate, nurture and even mutate them please. Take these seeds if you can and grow your own garden of the mind. Shape it as it suits you, the All. Be the change and very soon you will see the change within you around you. If you really do it boys it happens overnight. But not really as it takes all of us a different amount of time and life lessons (kick in the sack from the universe). But when you reach the point where you prepared to take that leap, when you can make this knowledge you own and not mine, it will happen before your very eyes. You will see the old self melt away as you are reinvented before your own eyes.

One more seed and I will close. In Thomas 19:

Jesus said, "Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death."

Into being before he came into being? WTF was this Nazarene on? What this means to me is simple. I existed before I died on the solstice. I came into being 50 years ago. But again, I died with the world Friday. And I have come into being in the new age. I came into being before I came into being. I came to know myself and by doing so became myself. The stones he speaks refer to listening to that slef you become and the truths it knows. Truth is sometimes said to be carved in stone. You don't need anyone to minister to you it is in you. You are the All. The five trees are the five points of information which the mind gathers information through. According to the Naassenes, who Jesus of Nazareth studied under, paradise is the human head. Whoever come to know their own mind and comes into being after they came into being will not experience fear and will never know that death.

That is what the Mayan end of the world turned out to be for me anyhow I hope you all had a good time too.

*EDIT* Coming soon video version for those who don't like reading or just love my sexy voice.
    edited December 2012
    You my friend are a great prophet! I will read your words of wisdom but refuse to drink the koolaid.
    edited December 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You my friend are a great prophet! I will read your words of wisdom but refuse to drink the koolaid.

We drink beer. Koolaid is for kids who go to Africa with their parents.

:STON:
  • edited December 2012
    We drink beer. Koolaid is for kids who go to Africa with their parents.

:STON:

Oh shit, guess I shouldn't have just brewed up this fresh batch then (which tastes pretty fucking good, may I add)....

B598V.jpg
    edited December 2012
    ^+1 :SBAN:
    edited December 2012
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2012
    TDR you need to make a video of you saying some awesome insipration speech with a real active tone so I can put Amzing Grace on bagpipes over it and make a video.
    edited December 2012
    ^Pick a speech.^
    edited December 2012
    ^Pick a speech.^

Martin Luther King - "I have a dream"
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, that sounds good to me!
    edited December 2012
    OKie Dokie Pokie lemme pick up a decent headset....